Thread: Question on adding MODS

Default Question on adding MODS

I wanted to add the muchlesserrebelsmod1.pack to DMN. I opened the custom user script file which
    read:

DMN_Darthmod_napoleon.pack;
    campaign_unit_multiplier 2;

I added the line:
    muchlesserrebelsmod1.pak; under the last line campaign_unit_multplier 2; and saved the file.

I then enabled the custom user script file and tried to load the game.
    The game would not even load it just went back to the Darthmod Napoleon Menu screen.

I had placed the muchlesserrebelsmod1.pak file in the napoleon data files folder in the stream/streamapps/common/napoleon total war/data directory since I assumed it went there where the other pak files were stored.

What did I do wrong? I had followed the help file instructions on how to add a mod to the custom user script file.

Default Re: Question on adding MODS

If you did exactly as you are saying everything should be o.k. But did you? I followed exactly your steps and everything works fine here! Probably you've done something different, so...

First check if you do have entered in user script muchlesserrebelsmod1.pak; instead of the correct muchlesserrebelsmod1.pack; Then check if you do have muchlesserrebelsmod1.pack in data and not muchlesserrebelsmovie1.pack. Then check that your custom user script has been enabled (menu File, User Script).

Btw I recommend to add this addon: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=530180 If you had it and had included the log report in your post I should know all these I ask you making this process faster!

Default Re: Question on adding MODS

Well it is still not working for me. My custom user script looked like this:

DMN_Darthmod_napoleon.pack;
    campaign_unit_multiplyer 2;
    muchlesserrebelsmod1.pack;

I saved it and then enabled the custom user script. I also checked to see if muchlesserebelsmod1.pack was located in stream/streamapps/common/napoleon total war/data folder.

Still CTD's back to the Darthmod Napoleon menu screen. Don't know what the problem is unless it goes above the campaign_unit_multiplyer 2; line in the script. Got me stumped.