Page 9 of 32 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Hayeren! (Armenian)

ARMENIOS's Avatar Tiro

Default Re: Hayeren! (Armenian)

Karo

Cool, one more place for housing

Aper, can you to make a phone call to check where exactly the game will take place (I'll call from my side as well). I wrote the number in my previous post, they speak english not so well, so it is good to ask about same thing in french or the other (4got about name, dutch part)...
    I need to buy the airplane tickets + make reservation for a hotelroom under next week...

BTW People from Xtratime Forum/ Armenian Section will also come to this game as well as some mambers of Armfootball.com. I guess there will be more Armenians in the stadium then belgiques...

---------------------------------------------
    Swedish battalion

Grabbar, kolla om ni kan komma, så kan vi allihopa åka härifrån eller träffas där på plats (typ ta samma hotel) osv...
    Last edited by ARMENIOS; August 25, 2007 at 04:44 PM.
    "Now I want you to remember that no bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. You won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."

General George S. Patton Jr.

Eastern\Armenian historical advisor for RomaSurrectum
    Historical Consultant for The Sicilian Vespers

Armenios ap jan problem chka. I'm going to call first ting monday morning and see where it is and see how much the tickets cost so monday you'll here evrey info there is.

Ermeni's Avatar Biarchus

Guys maybe I'll see you there....i mentioned the game for my father and he's been looking for an excuse to meet our relatives over there (Y)
    Last edited by Ermeni; August 27, 2007 at 07:02 AM.

ARMENIOS's Avatar Tiro

RUGBY

ARMENIA vs Sweden 16 - 12
    "Now I want you to remember that no bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. You won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."

General George S. Patton Jr.

Eastern\Armenian historical advisor for RomaSurrectum
    Historical Consultant for The Sicilian Vespers

Lord William's Avatar Duke of Nottingham
    Citizen

Armenia tied 1-1 with Portugual

Section Editor ES
    LibrarianLocal ModeratorCitizenCdeC
    Under the patronage of Jom • Patron of Riverknight & Stildawn

Citizen

Section Editor ES

can anyone translate this saying into armenian for me?

"Why are we fighting each other?"

I'm making an anti war poster for my art class and i need armenian to be in it!
    Cheers and congrats to Armenia in Rugby!

im taking a stab in the dark but could I ask if anyone is georgian on this forum, if so could you translate it into Georgian as well please!

Your help is appreciated, Cheers!
    "A proof is a proof. What kind of a proof? It's a proof. A proof is a proof. And when you have a good proof, it's because it's proven."
    Prime Minister Jean Chrétien (on finding no Iraqi weapons of mass destruction)
    "The beaver, which has come to represent Canada as the eagle does the United States and the lion Britain, is a flat-tailed, slow-witted, toothy rodent known to bite off it's own testicles or to stand under its own falling trees."
    June Callwood
    "The US is our trading partner, our neighbour, our ally and our friend... and sometimes we'd like to give them such a smack!"
    Rick Mercer

John I Tzimisces's Avatar Get born again.

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...=86826&page=21

The Georgian thread. I am sure Tadzreuli would be glad to lend you a hand...

lol, when we say St. Mesrob Mashdots invented the Armenian alphabet, we say it appeared to him glowing on a wall, given by God. When we say he also invented the Georgian alphabet, we say he was eating some nasty pasta and threw that on the wall

I'll take a crack at it (btw, do you need it in Armenian font? I can't seem to get that installed on my comp so that would be a problem, anyway..).

Inchoo Menk Mer Tem Guh Grvink?

That's the best I can do at the moment, I believe it is translated correctly. Someone who is more fluent than I am, please proofread it.

lol, when we say St. Mesrob Mashdots invented the Armenian alphabet, we say it appeared to him glowing on a wall, given by God. When we say he also invented the Georgian alphabet, we say he was eating some nasty pasta and threw that on the wall
    That's hilarious! (Make sure Tadzreuli doesn't see that!)
    Under the patronage of John I Tzimisces

Citizen

what part of armenia do you desend from?

My Family is from Van

Section Editor ES

My family is from Shabin-Karahissar and Samson and Trebizond. Basically the Lesser Armenian areas.

Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by Clever Name View Post
    can anyone translate this saying into armenian for me?

I'm making an anti war poster for my art class and i need armenian to be in it!
    Cheers and congrats to Armenia in Rugby!

im taking a stab in the dark but could I ask if anyone is georgian on this forum, if so could you translate it into Georgian as well please!

Your help is appreciated, Cheers!
    ench choo menk erarou head ga garvenk... this is they best i can do, i dont have armenian letters on my pc

Section Editor ES

therussian's Avatar Use your imagination

Father's side are Tbilisian

Maternal grandfather's side are from Shiraz (thus the last name Shirazyan)

Maternal grandmother's side are from Karabagh.

Though both sides of my family lived in Baku for a few generations before we fled in 89.

House of the Caesars | Under the Patronage of Comrade Trance Crusader. Proud Patron of Comrades Shadow_Imperator, Zenith Darksea, Final Frontier and Plutarch | Second Generation| ex-Eagle Standard Editor| Consilium de Civitate | Album Reviews

21 september, indepandce day for Armenia, who has seen the new fountain in Yerevan, it looked very cool all that light and music show. And we have grown much since the dark days in the begin years of the 90 when war was going on and many people hadn't have enough food to feed their family. Hope Hayastan stays indepandec till the end of human kind or else our race will desapear. Look at the assimilation thats going on.

Quote Originally Posted by karo View Post
    21 september, indepandce day for Armenia, who has seen the new fountain in Yerevan, it looked very cool all that light and music show. And we have grown much since the dark days in the begin years of the 90 when war was going on and many people hadn't have enough food to feed their family. Hope Hayastan stays indepandec till the end of human kind or else our race will desapear. Look at the assimilation thats going on.
    What new fountain? Did they replace the old one? My great uncle (not Andranik, he was my great great uncle), built that old fountain! Has it been changed since I last visited Armenia a few years ago?

Don't know what has changed but it seems there is a new fountain in Yerevan it was on TV yesterday

Edit
    BELGIE - ARMENIË
    17/10/2007 20:45
    Koning Boudewijnstadion - Brussel (BELGIE)

For people who want to know where the match is going to be it's going to be here
    Last edited by karo; September 22, 2007 at 02:29 AM.

keep us updated.
    i didnt even know Armenians played rugby. knew that Georgians were...

Citizen

yes voroshadzem vor hayer betga turkagan abrank charnal, i would encourge you all to do the same, if you can get your friends to do as well

i know it hard cause lot of products come from there but we must do our best

Section Editor ES

That's an idea we all should follow this idea and block all turkish products. I'm with you Lord William.

starXdiaMoo's Avatar Miles

I greet you all, my brothers! I am Greek of origin (Mikra Asia) and I have a strong liking to peoples like Armenians and Pontics, for we all share religion (although I'm an atheist) and one common enemy: the hated Turks! Long live the Armenians! ΖΗΤΩ ΟΙ ΑΡΜΕΝΙΟΙ!
    Last edited by starXdiaMoo; October 03, 2007 at 03:52 PM.

ΜΕΤΡΟΝ ΑΡΙΣΤΟΝ...
    Drop by and help me with the EB/BI 1.6 project!