View Poll Results: Rules up for vote (vote for one of the top 3 and one of the bottom 4)

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • No building destruction

1 12.50%
  • No building destruction when under siege

7 87.50%
  • No limits on building destruction

0 0%
  • No assassinations

0 0%
  • No assassinating family members

4 50.00%
  • No assassination of faction heirs or faction leaders

1 12.50%
  • No limits on assassination

2 25.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 173233343536373839404142

Thread: A Kingdom at War (Arryn Free, Lannister Free)

Pinkie Pie's Avatar Comes Limitis

Default Re: A Kingdom at War (Arryn Free)

Nope just make sure you have an older version of the mod to play it on.
    Older version can be found here.
    "I, Pinkie Pie, declare that these treats are fit for a king, or a queen, or a princess!"
    "Me? Ruin? I'm not the ruiner, I'm the ruinee! Or is it ruinness? Ruinette?"
    "She's ahead of the litter all right. The pick of the litter. The cat's pajamas. Oh wait. Why would Applejack take some poor kitty's pj's? That's not very sporting of her."
    "More balloons! No, that's too many balloons. More candy! No, less candy. Ooh! I know! Streamers!"
    "Oh my gosh. Hold on to your hooves – I am just about to be brilliant!"

Dr Mac's Avatar Vicarius

Goodbrook New

Farewell AKAW!

Greyjoy's last turn is being redone.
    "I, Pinkie Pie, declare that these treats are fit for a king, or a queen, or a princess!"
    "She's ahead of the litter all right. The pick of the litter. The cat's pajamas. Oh wait. Why would Applejack take some poor kitty's pj's? That's not very sporting of her."
    "More balloons! No, that's too many balloons. More candy! No, less candy. Ooh! I know! Streamers!"

So i'm... not to redo mine yet?

Not pls wait, I sent to Martin the new save according to what he said.
    He'll need to to clear the password for either a new player or let Mithridate sub joeffrey
    Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level, and beat you with experience.

Mithridate left, along with Joffrey going on holiday and Stannis being unreliable on turns we seem to have liost our entire oposition.

Default Re: A Kingdom at War (Arryn Free, Lannister Free)

I'd object to a replay of these last turns anyway, even if we were to continue.

I've broken no rules, but people would be able to react to how I have moved, giving me a distinct disadvantage. As a minor house at the moment, that could be crippling.

It matters not, this hotseat is officially over and considered a draw.

Hardly a draw.. Lannisters-Joeffrey-Arryn-Stannis (with Martell dead)were getting beaten on all sides.
    Doesn't surprise me all the 5 players of such factions disappeared one by one.
    Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level, and beat you with experience.