View Poll Results: Rules up for vote (vote for one of the top 3 and one of the bottom 4)

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • No building destruction

1 12.50%
  • No building destruction when under siege

7 87.50%
  • No limits on building destruction

0 0%
  • No assassinations

0 0%
  • No assassinating family members

4 50.00%
  • No assassination of faction heirs or faction leaders

1 12.50%
  • No limits on assassination

2 25.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 31 of 42 FirstFirst ... 6212223242526272829303132333435363738394041 ... LastLast

Thread: A Kingdom at War (Arryn Free, Lannister Free)

Pinkie Pie's Avatar Comes Limitis

Default Re: A Kingdom at War (Full)

Lord Willas Tyrell congratulates his ally upon the victory at Griffin's Roost and has prepared a days festival for the defeat of Stannis and the honourable sacrifice of Ser Cortnay Penrose.
    Last edited by Pinkie Pie; June 15, 2012 at 02:30 PM.
    "I, Pinkie Pie, declare that these treats are fit for a king, or a queen, or a princess!"
    "Me? Ruin? I'm not the ruiner, I'm the ruinee! Or is it ruinness? Ruinette?"
    "She's ahead of the litter all right. The pick of the litter. The cat's pajamas. Oh wait. Why would Applejack take some poor kitty's pj's? That's not very sporting of her."
    "More balloons! No, that's too many balloons. More candy! No, less candy. Ooh! I know! Streamers!"
    "Oh my gosh. Hold on to your hooves – I am just about to be brilliant!"

Ah, I always knew Renly was one for theatrics but this is just too delicous!

dance for us, dance and spread your deciet!
    Don't be a prick, don't be a whiny little child - Stop White Genocide and Praise Jesus.

Very nice, Getting a good picture everybody? So we look nice and handsome and thin? Thank you. -The God Emperor, creating world peace and unforgettable memes
    https://twitter.com/RitaPanahi/statu...48737210662912 <-- Unforgettable face.

Dr Mac's Avatar Vicarius

Goodbrook

The crown remains resolute in its war for justice of the Martell people and the many others affected by Renly's agression! I ask you once more Renly, surrender now. Return Martell's lands, free Stannis and I will allow you to keep your lands.

Lords of Westeros look upon how Lord Tyrell 'celebrates' the deaths of 2000 Renly men and 1000 Loyalist troops. That is not worthy of celebration. The Great Bells in Baelor's Sept shall ring today to mourn their deaths! Hopefully they will nto have to ring for much longer.
    Last edited by Dr Mac; June 15, 2012 at 02:28 PM.

We celebrate honourable men fighting to remove an unworthy king.
    "I, Pinkie Pie, declare that these treats are fit for a king, or a queen, or a princess!"
    "She's ahead of the litter all right. The pick of the litter. The cat's pajamas. Oh wait. Why would Applejack take some poor kitty's pj's? That's not very sporting of her."
    "More balloons! No, that's too many balloons. More candy! No, less candy. Ooh! I know! Streamers!"

Dr Mac's Avatar Vicarius

'The saddest thing next to a battle lost is a battle won'- Arthur Wellesley, British Prime Minister and the 1st Duke of Wellington.

The Florents are up.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Mac: The King in the North View Post
    'The saddest thing next to a battle lost is a battle won'- Arthur Wellesley, British Prime Minister and the 1st Duke of Wellington.
    The direct use of force is such a poor solution to any problem, it is generally employed only by small children and large nations.
    David Friedman

In Italy, for thirty years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love, they had five hundred years of democracy and peace, what did they produce? The cuckoo clock.
    -Orson Welles

Or, y'know...

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Die Mother-, Die.
    -Dope

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

2 new rules up.

jacb547's Avatar Primicerius

Lei it ne know that House Stark supports Renly, Tyrell , Greyjoy and Tully freedom fighters.
    "We all know whatmy brother would do. Robert would gallop up to the gates of Winterfell alone, break them with his warhammer, and ride through the rubble to slay Roose Bolton with his left hand and the Bastard with his right. I am not Robert. But we will march, and we will free Winterfell … or die in the attempt."

Joffrey's situation is going downhill.

House Tyrell and the Reachlords welcome the Northerners and the Starks into the team.

I need a permanent sub since I will be afk for a while.

Dr Mac's Avatar Vicarius

Quote Originally Posted by martin616 View Post
    Joffrey's situation is going downhill.

House Tyrell and the Reachlords welcome the Northerners and the Starks into the team.
    Downhill? We have been enemies with Stark since the start of the game, this declaration bears no significance

There is a difference between him being your enemy and him being our ally. The latter allows us to aid each other in battle, trade information etc.

Dr Mac's Avatar Vicarius

Bah the only information Stark can give you is how the weather is north of the Twins!

True but with a bit of Tyrell funding they may very well move south soon
    Last edited by Pinkie Pie; June 16, 2012 at 05:18 PM.

Tyrell
    Last edited by Mithridate; November 11, 2012 at 07:50 PM.
    Don't be a prick, don't be a whiny little child - Stop White Genocide and Praise Jesus.

Very nice, Getting a good picture everybody? So we look nice and handsome and thin? Thank you. -The God Emperor, creating world peace and unforgettable memes
    https://twitter.com/RitaPanahi/statu...48737210662912 <-- Unforgettable face.

Dr Mac's Avatar Vicarius

Did Stannis get skipped? If so I would like to retake my turn because I took my turn to coincide with his and therefore I am now exposed. But retaking my turn would be a huge waste of time so with Mith's permission you could allow me to take Stannis' turn. I will have the save up within an hour!

Edit: Didn't Kiwi message you?
    Last edited by Dr Mac; June 17, 2012 at 03:57 AM.

I'm against replaying: if you made moves which exposed yourself, it's a risk you have to run now. We all make mistakes, things do not go as planned, and doesn't entitle anyone to ask a replay for such reason imo.

Subbing Stannis? If the player wanted to be subbed he should have asked before the expiration of the 24hrs, not after. Kiwi looked at his turn Friday night for sure, and he asked me to be spared .
    He played turns in other HS as also he's been connected yesterday and didn't play in this one , so he's been skipped.
    I don't see any good reason why you should control the moves of another faction to your own benefit. We all control one faction, you shouldn't be an exception to use the moves of another faction to your own benefit.
    Last edited by invicta; June 17, 2012 at 04:34 AM.
    Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level, and beat you with experience.

Well I would state my point but invicta did it better than I ever could

The Ironborn are offered this chance to surrender, if they do not the Redwyne fleet will strike.
    Last edited by Pinkie Pie; June 17, 2012 at 07:10 AM.