View Poll Results: Rules up for vote (vote for one of the top 3 and one of the bottom 4)

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • No building destruction

1 12.50%
  • No building destruction when under siege

7 87.50%
  • No limits on building destruction

0 0%
  • No assassinations

0 0%
  • No assassinating family members

4 50.00%
  • No assassination of faction heirs or faction leaders

1 12.50%
  • No limits on assassination

2 25.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 29 of 42 FirstFirst ... 4192021222324252627282930313233343536373839 ... LastLast

Thread: A Kingdom at War (Arryn Free, Lannister Free)

Pinkie Pie's Avatar Comes Limitis

Default Re: A Kingdom at War (Full)

Fortunately I am rich, powerful and only concerntrating on Joffrey which will give me a massive chance of victory
    Last edited by Pinkie Pie; June 07, 2012 at 07:42 PM.
    "I, Pinkie Pie, declare that these treats are fit for a king, or a queen, or a princess!"
    "Me? Ruin? I'm not the ruiner, I'm the ruinee! Or is it ruinness? Ruinette?"
    "She's ahead of the litter all right. The pick of the litter. The cat's pajamas. Oh wait. Why would Applejack take some poor kitty's pj's? That's not very sporting of her."
    "More balloons! No, that's too many balloons. More candy! No, less candy. Ooh! I know! Streamers!"
    "Oh my gosh. Hold on to your hooves – I am just about to be brilliant!"

Pinkerton's Avatar Praeses

Fortunately Lannister he has the biggest army, he is a mean badass and he will kick your asses,
    While I drink some whisky and go whoring a while up north
    Dirty Harry the Heir

Now if only we did not have an NAP and he was not under attack already
    "I, Pinkie Pie, declare that these treats are fit for a king, or a queen, or a princess!"
    "She's ahead of the litter all right. The pick of the litter. The cat's pajamas. Oh wait. Why would Applejack take some poor kitty's pj's? That's not very sporting of her."
    "More balloons! No, that's too many balloons. More candy! No, less candy. Ooh! I know! Streamers!"

Quote Originally Posted by martin616 View Post
    Now if only we did not have an NAP and he was not under attack already
    NAP worth nothing, and you should know it

indeed, it is very flimsy but what isn't is that he will spend a lot of time dealing with his other borders.

Lannister

Lannister fined 10,000.
    Last edited by Pinkie Pie; June 10, 2012 at 06:36 AM.

Thats the second time you have to skip me martin, im very sorry and shall improve on the matter

Messed up the AM and PM -.-' I blame being a vampire.
    if its ok, please replay with this save. You are under no obligation to do so ofc, but id be in ur debt my enemy^^
    Last edited by Mithridate; November 11, 2012 at 07:50 PM.
    Don't be a prick, don't be a whiny little child - Stop White Genocide and Praise Jesus.

Very nice, Getting a good picture everybody? So we look nice and handsome and thin? Thank you. -The God Emperor, creating world peace and unforgettable memes
    https://twitter.com/RitaPanahi/statu...48737210662912 <-- Unforgettable face.

Since when were we enemies? AFAIk we are at peace until turn 26.

I have no intent to break the NAP but you have declared against my king and im honor bound to join him in war if he calls on me.

He has yet to however, even if he does... Tyrell lands are safe from Lannister forces as long as we are bound by oath
    Don't be a prick, don't be a whiny little child - Stop White Genocide and Praise Jesus.

Very nice, Getting a good picture everybody? So we look nice and handsome and thin? Thank you. -The God Emperor, creating world peace and unforgettable memes
    https://twitter.com/RitaPanahi/statu...48737210662912 <-- Unforgettable face.

jacb547's Avatar Primicerius

You mean keep my lands until you finish with Renly.

This war is happening and one of us will fall, who that will be is up to the Seven.
    And the old gods.
    Last edited by jacb547; June 10, 2012 at 03:14 PM.
    "We all know whatmy brother would do. Robert would gallop up to the gates of Winterfell alone, break them with his warhammer, and ride through the rubble to slay Roose Bolton with his left hand and the Bastard with his right. I am not Robert. But we will march, and we will free Winterfell … or die in the attempt."

Lalalalaa
    Greyjoy the Traitor is up!

vozd's Avatar Vicarius

Faircastle is under my control and Kayce is under siege!
    All enemies of the Lannisters unite!
    Last edited by vozd; November 19, 2012 at 06:34 AM.

Donating settlements to your own allies to get artificially free (yeah right..no cost..) units is a dirty trick. No wonder some player is doing so well.
    Such spawned units should have been disbanded and it's sad players always pay more attention in exploiting the rules and finding loopholes rather than planning a good strategy
    I'd need 6k and many turns to recruit the units spawned in just one settlement, and someone did that more than once.
    Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level, and beat you with experience.

9: You can not use any bug within the game to your (or anyone elses) advantage.
    Bugs include but are not limited to:
    attacking ships in ports
    surrounding an army with singe units to remove its ability to withdraw after a loss and thus killing it.
    If you are unsure if something is a bug or not then pm me, I will not skip your turn if it has gone over while awaiting such problems to be sorted.
    the gifting of settlements to gain a full stack of heavy infantry is abusing the system. Both Lannister and Joffrey will be fined (Lannister to a lesser extent) and the army disbanded by me.

Dr Mac's Avatar Vicarius

You've posted the wrong save Invicta.
    Last edited by Dr Mac; June 11, 2012 at 07:23 AM.

I can and will.
    if you are honest and tell me exactly how many units you gained from this I will delete only those units and will not fine you.
    Last edited by Pinkie Pie; June 11, 2012 at 07:20 AM.

Dr Mac's Avatar Vicarius

Fair enough This provides me with a better challenge

IIRC: 5 units in KL
    Osfryd Gaunts army
    Last edited by Dr Mac; June 11, 2012 at 07:26 AM.

I can and will.
    if you are honest and tell me exactly how many units you gained from this I will delete only those units and will not fine you.

Dr Mac's Avatar Vicarius

What else have I missed?

Ahh mistype 6* in KL sorry

That is all I think, if you find any others then inform me and I willt ell you if they were free troops or not
    Last edited by Dr Mac; June 11, 2012 at 07:39 AM.