View Poll Results: Rules up for vote (vote for one of the top 3 and one of the bottom 4)

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • No building destruction

1 12.50%
  • No building destruction when under siege

7 87.50%
  • No limits on building destruction

0 0%
  • No assassinations

0 0%
  • No assassinating family members

4 50.00%
  • No assassination of faction heirs or faction leaders

1 12.50%
  • No limits on assassination

2 25.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 25 of 42 FirstFirst ... 151617181920212223242526272829303132333435 ... LastLast

Thread: A Kingdom at War (Arryn Free, Lannister Free)

Pinkie Pie's Avatar Comes Limitis

Default Re: A Kingdom at War (House Martell openl)

Really, I see no two factions currently expanding next to each other and thus destined to come into conflict over claimed regions.
    Last edited by Pinkie Pie; May 28, 2012 at 06:44 AM.
    "I, Pinkie Pie, declare that these treats are fit for a king, or a queen, or a princess!"
    "Me? Ruin? I'm not the ruiner, I'm the ruinee! Or is it ruinness? Ruinette?"
    "She's ahead of the litter all right. The pick of the litter. The cat's pajamas. Oh wait. Why would Applejack take some poor kitty's pj's? That's not very sporting of her."
    "More balloons! No, that's too many balloons. More candy! No, less candy. Ooh! I know! Streamers!"
    "Oh my gosh. Hold on to your hooves – I am just about to be brilliant!"

lol, that would probably be me dead...

Dr Mac's Avatar Vicarius

eww ^^ taking turn soonish

Tully up!
    Last edited by Dr Mac; May 28, 2012 at 07:08 AM.

Rule 13 added.
    "I, Pinkie Pie, declare that these treats are fit for a king, or a queen, or a princess!"
    "She's ahead of the litter all right. The pick of the litter. The cat's pajamas. Oh wait. Why would Applejack take some poor kitty's pj's? That's not very sporting of her."
    "More balloons! No, that's too many balloons. More candy! No, less candy. Ooh! I know! Streamers!"

Really, I see no two factions currently expanding next to each other and thus destined to come into conflict over claimed regions.
    You will soon.

Lord Goodbrook purges the last Stark stragglers from his land before marching off to war.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Stannis up!

Default Re: A Kingdom at War (Full)

martell
    coder and tester for the King of River and Hill submod
    coder, mapper and scripter for War of the Usurper submod

Lannister, your turn.

Dr Mac's Avatar Vicarius

It is helpful having Varys in my small council. He has told me all about what his littlebirds have been hearing.

yes, little birds tell their masters everything, but who is their master

Lannisters skipped and Starks are up.
    Last edited by Pinkie Pie; May 30, 2012 at 02:14 PM.

jacb547's Avatar Primicerius

"We all know whatmy brother would do. Robert would gallop up to the gates of Winterfell alone, break them with his warhammer, and ride through the rubble to slay Roose Bolton with his left hand and the Bastard with his right. I am not Robert. But we will march, and we will free Winterfell … or die in the attempt."

aw, that cost me a fleet and probably two regions >.<

well, happens
    Don't be a prick, don't be a whiny little child - Stop White Genocide and Praise Jesus.

Very nice, Getting a good picture everybody? So we look nice and handsome and thin? Thank you. -The God Emperor, creating world peace and unforgettable memes
    https://twitter.com/RitaPanahi/statu...48737210662912 <-- Unforgettable face.

Lets hope you can pull back from it

Bah, yea my own fault combined with bad luck

But i ask you greyjoy, dont keep armies in fleets in ports again. Ive seen u do this twice now, since i could not take advatage ive said nothing.
    ( i could have AR resolved like crazy^^) In return, please dont pull a Heroic on my fleet once you attack n defeat it.

And remember screens, you sunk my ship without posting
    Don't be a prick, don't be a whiny little child - Stop White Genocide and Praise Jesus.

Very nice, Getting a good picture everybody? So we look nice and handsome and thin? Thank you. -The God Emperor, creating world peace and unforgettable memes

As of now a 10k punishment is going to be implements for any rule breaking.

Damn martin, always with the banhammer xD

Pincers and pliers usually work better imho

vozd's Avatar Vicarius

Sorry,I totaly forgot about screenshots!

As for amries in the ports,I did that just once,but in my last turn few units stay in ships because they can't reach land.

Well,Mithridate,you will sack Pyke. So I need to destroy all your fleet... and everything else!

One more thing: Did anybody else but me doing something against Lannisters?!

I'm kinda done!

Not that I know of, wars need planning you know

jacb547's Avatar Primicerius

Quote Originally Posted by vozd View Post
    Sorry,I totaly forgot about screenshots!

As for amries in the ports,I did that just once,but in my last turn few units stay in ships because they can't reach land.

Well,Mithridate,you will sack Pyke. So I need to destroy all your fleet... and everything else!

One more thing: Did anybody else but me doing something against Lannisters?!

I'm kinda done!
    I am fighting their dogs
    "We all know whatmy brother would do. Robert would gallop up to the gates of Winterfell alone, break them with his warhammer, and ride through the rubble to slay Roose Bolton with his left hand and the Bastard with his right. I am not Robert. But we will march, and we will free Winterfell … or die in the attempt."

Pinkerton's Avatar Praeses

Greyjoy is up