View Poll Results: Rules up for vote (vote for one of the top 3 and one of the bottom 4)

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • No building destruction

1 12.50%
  • No building destruction when under siege

7 87.50%
  • No limits on building destruction

0 0%
  • No assassinations

0 0%
  • No assassinating family members

4 50.00%
  • No assassination of faction heirs or faction leaders

1 12.50%
  • No limits on assassination

2 25.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 23 of 42 FirstFirst ... 131415161718192021222324252627282930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: A Kingdom at War (Arryn Free, Lannister Free)

Default Re: A Kingdom at War (Full)

That's me, Stannis up!

Nothing to report.

(And though it's none of my business, being so far up in the north... there was a point at which Arryn declared independence from the Iron Throne, so Martell could conceivably have been coming to help Joffrey. I would have expected him to notify Renly that he wasn't being aggressive towards him if that were the case, though, which ... didn't happen? Eh. The southern situation is confusing.)

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Mac: The King in the North View Post

Also it is disrespectful to call your king a liar. Even more so when he is not.

Joffrey Baratheon-Lannister
    You said you were at war with Arryn too, when it's quite the opposite.
    How would you call it other than a lie?
    And more importantly: why lying about it?

PS: oh..and there's also a post from Arryn which he edited few minutes later.. but I made in time to read it
    Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level, and beat you with experience.

Dr Mac's Avatar Vicarius

To also answer your comments:

Lies always reveal true intentions and have short legs.
    When I questioned what use King Joeffrey could make of the Martell's armies ,when he was winning the war in the North already against Stannis by himself, he replied this:
    I could not possibly wint he war without a naval invasion against dragonstone as my fleet had been destroyed. I could only defend the mainland. Therefore I needed an ally to attack them.

This is completely untrue: you have never been at war with Arryn. I checked all the turns.
    King Joeffrey and Arryn could alone crush easily Stannis. No need a for a full stack up there from Martell.
    And no need to lie about a no-existent war (Joeffrey vs Arryn ) if it's not to cover up fro someone
    Going back to post 47 Arryn initially called himself 'The Falcon King' therefore declaring that I was not his king and therefore his enemy.

And from this moment you will know me as The Falcon King!, I, Have decided that none of the supposed "Kings" have the necesary authority to rule over us...And I also have decided that the Vale and the Mountains will be an INDEPENDANT AND AUTONOMOUS KINGDOM
    A pillow of winds will embrace our friends...
    but a storm of rock and steel will destroy our enemies
    King Robert Arryn
    Signed under the vigilant eyes of the Seven
    To your last point, yes it is being directed at you now as you are the aggressor of this war against an innocent Martell and therefore he is rightfully the lord of the lands that you now possess in Dorne.

Dr Mac's Avatar Vicarius

All of this has stemmed from one thing:

Martell and I did not inform Renly about our plans to invade Dragonstone. So for one mistake, is it really worth this war?

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Mac: The King in the North View Post

Going back to post 47 Arryn initially called himself 'The Falcon King' therefore declaring that I was not his king and therefore his enemy.
    Like I said, I made in time to read a message from Arryn lord wrote here, that beyond any doubt proved his allegiance towards you.
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...2#post11403022
    He edited few minutes later (and the fact that he edited is pointing to the fact that you probably wanted to keep secret your relations)

But I made in time to read it: he referred to you as his king and asked to reconsider you judgement over Stannis since he wanted to take Stannis lands (or something like that was the agreement you 2 had).

PS: and no. This is not just the result of his boat and the lack of warning. He never replied to my offer of signing a NAP (aka peace deal). He kept in silence all along (which usually is a bad sign when someone doesn't reply to you at all).But after I sunk his ship he became all chatty suddenly.
    Last edited by invicta; May 21, 2012 at 02:25 PM.
    Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level, and beat you with experience.

Dr Mac's Avatar Vicarius

Quote Originally Posted by invicta View Post
    Like I said, I made in time to read a message from Arryn lord wrote here, that beyond any doubt proved his allegiance towards you.
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...2#post11403022
    He edited few minutes later (and the fact that he edited is pointing to the fact that you probably wanted to keep secret your relations)

He proved his allegiance to me after Stannis had already surrendered. More importantly he proved his allegiance after Martell's fleet had been defeated. Therefore your point has no relevance nor any weight for your arguement.

Dr Mac's Avatar Vicarius

In fact I will ask this question to everybody:

Would it have been possible for Martell to take the Stormlands with one amphibious stack? (If not then Martell would have been wasting a stack and openign his borders for a counter attack)
    Last edited by Dr Mac; May 21, 2012 at 02:43 PM. Reason: One question didn't need answering

Pinkie Pie's Avatar Comes Limitis

Yes. But Invicta is operating under the belief that joffrey was going to send forces south to help attack him.
    "I, Pinkie Pie, declare that these treats are fit for a king, or a queen, or a princess!"
    "Me? Ruin? I'm not the ruiner, I'm the ruinee! Or is it ruinness? Ruinette?"
    "She's ahead of the litter all right. The pick of the litter. The cat's pajamas. Oh wait. Why would Applejack take some poor kitty's pj's? That's not very sporting of her."
    "More balloons! No, that's too many balloons. More candy! No, less candy. Ooh! I know! Streamers!"
    "Oh my gosh. Hold on to your hooves – I am just about to be brilliant!"

Dr Mac's Avatar Vicarius

I could not attack south as I had Stannis invading me at the time

Stannis subbed.
    "I, Pinkie Pie, declare that these treats are fit for a king, or a queen, or a princess!"
    "She's ahead of the litter all right. The pick of the litter. The cat's pajamas. Oh wait. Why would Applejack take some poor kitty's pj's? That's not very sporting of her."
    "More balloons! No, that's too many balloons. More candy! No, less candy. Ooh! I know! Streamers!"

*Sigh*

Lets move on?

He has not been online in 4 days
    Don't be a prick, don't be a whiny little child - Stop White Genocide and Praise Jesus.

Very nice, Getting a good picture everybody? So we look nice and handsome and thin? Thank you. -The God Emperor, creating world peace and unforgettable memes
    https://twitter.com/RitaPanahi/statu...48737210662912 <-- Unforgettable face.

Default Re: A Kingdom at War (House Martell openl)

not been fond of doing this, I know have more information about them than I should

I would take Martells if not a problem...How often must I get online (1/4days or less)?

Tyrell

Quote Originally Posted by Shady Sam View Post
    I would take Martells if not a problem...How often must I get online (1/4days or less)?
    Well, turn is up about once a week or in two weeks but you have to check your mail. If you make it so that you recieve an email when u get a PM its pretty easy^^ The thing is that you need to keep in touch!

and welcome to the forum!
    Last edited by Mithridate; November 11, 2012 at 07:51 PM.
    Don't be a prick, don't be a whiny little child - Stop White Genocide and Praise Jesus.

Very nice, Getting a good picture everybody? So we look nice and handsome and thin? Thank you. -The God Emperor, creating world peace and unforgettable memes

thanks. than I'm in.

Shady if you are still online I could send you the last turn with a cleared password, your situation in the south is pretty bad afaik so the faster you can take control the better.

He could always play the "get out of troubble via lannister" card ^^
    I figure i should find something to spend my money on, or cause to use my forces.

Could be used, unfortunately my faction is just as rich as yours and while my army is smaller I can mass produce another 2 full stacks of heavy units to bring the balance up.

You joining in would only end with the Martells losing to Invicta and us two fighting, in the end you waging a war would not actualy help Dorne out.

I do feel however that with a new player Invicta may end his war, if he does not have a reason for continuing it I will have no choice but to annex the Stormlands.

Youre at war with martell? Thought you worked peace out before heleft?