View Poll Results: Rules up for vote (vote for one of the top 3 and one of the bottom 4)

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • No building destruction

1 12.50%
  • No building destruction when under siege

7 87.50%
  • No limits on building destruction

0 0%
  • No assassinations

0 0%
  • No assassinating family members

4 50.00%
  • No assassination of faction heirs or faction leaders

1 12.50%
  • No limits on assassination

2 25.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 14 of 42 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122232439 ... LastLast

Thread: A Kingdom at War (Arryn Free, Lannister Free)

vozd's Avatar Vicarius

Default Re: A Kingdom at War (Full)

This turn will be interesting Mr Greyjoy

Well,with you is always interesting.
    Last edited by vozd; April 25, 2012 at 02:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by elyrian View Post
    Ill play now I got no PM or visitor msg

Turn 9
    sorry elyrian my bad, i had to go out literally as i posted my turn so i kinda forgot
    coder and tester for the King of River and Hill submod
    coder, mapper and scripter for War of the Usurper submod

Pinkie Pie's Avatar Comes Limitis

Beep.
    "I, Pinkie Pie, declare that these treats are fit for a king, or a queen, or a princess!"
    "Me? Ruin? I'm not the ruiner, I'm the ruinee! Or is it ruinness? Ruinette?"
    "She's ahead of the litter all right. The pick of the litter. The cat's pajamas. Oh wait. Why would Applejack take some poor kitty's pj's? That's not very sporting of her."
    "More balloons! No, that's too many balloons. More candy! No, less candy. Ooh! I know! Streamers!"
    "Oh my gosh. Hold on to your hooves – I am just about to be brilliant!"

jacb547's Avatar Primicerius

"We all know whatmy brother would do. Robert would gallop up to the gates of Winterfell alone, break them with his warhammer, and ride through the rubble to slay Roose Bolton with his left hand and the Bastard with his right. I am not Robert. But we will march, and we will free Winterfell … or die in the attempt."

Pinkerton's Avatar Praeses

Quote Originally Posted by jacb547 View Post
    But seriusly you made in time but will send next time

Greyjoy you are up

vozd's Avatar Vicarius

Thanks for waiting!
    Last edited by vozd; November 19, 2012 at 06:33 AM.

jacb547's Avatar Primicerius

Quote Originally Posted by SeruGiran View Post

Greyjoy you are up
    "We all know whatmy brother would do. Robert would gallop up to the gates of Winterfell alone, break them with his warhammer, and ride through the rubble to slay Roose Bolton with his left hand and the Bastard with his right. I am not Robert. But we will march, and we will free Winterfell … or die in the attempt."

Why is activity in hotseats dropping?
    "I, Pinkie Pie, declare that these treats are fit for a king, or a queen, or a princess!"
    "She's ahead of the litter all right. The pick of the litter. The cat's pajamas. Oh wait. Why would Applejack take some poor kitty's pj's? That's not very sporting of her."
    "More balloons! No, that's too many balloons. More candy! No, less candy. Ooh! I know! Streamers!"

Skip?
    Don't be a prick, don't be a whiny little child - Stop White Genocide and Praise Jesus.

Very nice, Getting a good picture everybody? So we look nice and handsome and thin? Thank you. -The God Emperor, creating world peace and unforgettable memes
    https://twitter.com/RitaPanahi/statu...48737210662912 <-- Unforgettable face.

I was thinking of waiting 24 hours before skipping.

Martell was invading our county with a fleet full of soldiers.
    Proper action has been taken.
    We hope Tyrell didn't know about Martell's plans and support us in this grave moment as a true and chivalrous ally would do.
    Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level, and beat you with experience.

Prince Doran Martell is ordered to explain his attacks upon the Stormlands.

Dr Mac's Avatar Vicarius

Tully up!

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Stannis. Your host has been smashed! You will now bend the knee and give back all ym lands unscathed or you will be utterly crushed! I await your response.

Stannis again!

how did you take my fort? last turn i ended it like this

and i start this turn like this

im not saying your cheating, just curious. you did the turn before last too but i wasn't sure so didn't post it.

EDIT: bribery?
    coder and tester for the King of River and Hill submod
    coder, mapper and scripter for War of the Usurper submod

I would go with bribery.

My attack?? I hope you didnt sink that boat that was just my emmisary on its way to Kings Landing

Quote Originally Posted by elyrian View Post
    My attack?? I hope you didnt sink that boat that was just my emmisary on its way to Kings Landing
    Emissary?
    You put a whole stack in a fleet in the range of my settlements without informing and reassuring that
    the army was not meant to attack me.

Add this to the fact that you didn't reply some turns ago to my offer of NAP, your intentions were quite obvious.

Your fleet with the whole full stack has been sunk
    Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level, and beat you with experience.

Prince Doran has yet to answer Lord Mace Tyrell, if he does not a declaration of war will follow.

I just sent thoose troops to the boat, It was meant for Kings Landing. I have no intentions to attack the stormlands neither do I seek War. And though I should have informed Lord Renly of my Army heading north you could have asked before you attacked. A declaration of war has allready been sent by Lord Renly towards Dorne if we can settle this before an all out war begins remains to be seen.

Prince Doran Martell