View Poll Results: Rules up for vote (vote for one of the top 3 and one of the bottom 4)

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • No building destruction

1 12.50%
  • No building destruction when under siege

7 87.50%
  • No limits on building destruction

0 0%
  • No assassinations

0 0%
  • No assassinating family members

4 50.00%
  • No assassination of faction heirs or faction leaders

1 12.50%
  • No limits on assassination

2 25.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 11 of 42 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202136 ... LastLast

Thread: A Kingdom at War (Arryn Free, Lannister Free)

jacb547's Avatar Primicerius

Default Re: A Kingdom at War (Full)

"We all know whatmy brother would do. Robert would gallop up to the gates of Winterfell alone, break them with his warhammer, and ride through the rubble to slay Roose Bolton with his left hand and the Bastard with his right. I am not Robert. But we will march, and we will free Winterfell … or die in the attempt."

Pinkerton's Avatar Praeses

You are up Squid

I feel a little bad for you Greyjoy

Was a nice move you did, reaching Casterly rock! using my own tactics against me >.<
    When you took my coast, my guy was down by the Tyrell... if not a lot would have been different

Those where the most expensive Mercs ive ever "hired" in medieval 2 TW
    Don't be a prick, don't be a whiny little child - Stop White Genocide and Praise Jesus.

Very nice, Getting a good picture everybody? So we look nice and handsome and thin? Thank you. -The God Emperor, creating world peace and unforgettable memes
    https://twitter.com/RitaPanahi/statu...48737210662912 <-- Unforgettable face.

jacb547's Avatar Primicerius

Can you hire mercs?
    "We all know whatmy brother would do. Robert would gallop up to the gates of Winterfell alone, break them with his warhammer, and ride through the rubble to slay Roose Bolton with his left hand and the Bastard with his right. I am not Robert. But we will march, and we will free Winterfell … or die in the attempt."

Pinkie Pie's Avatar Comes Limitis

I think he meant he bribed them

You can train sellswords if you get a right guild. Dragonstone starts with one.
    "I, Pinkie Pie, declare that these treats are fit for a king, or a queen, or a princess!"
    "Me? Ruin? I'm not the ruiner, I'm the ruinee! Or is it ruinness? Ruinette?"
    "She's ahead of the litter all right. The pick of the litter. The cat's pajamas. Oh wait. Why would Applejack take some poor kitty's pj's? That's not very sporting of her."
    "More balloons! No, that's too many balloons. More candy! No, less candy. Ooh! I know! Streamers!"
    "Oh my gosh. Hold on to your hooves – I am just about to be brilliant!"

lannister only need one diplomat and they can conquer the world
    coder and tester for the King of River and Hill submod
    coder, mapper and scripter for War of the Usurper submod

vozd's Avatar Vicarius

I know! As I said to Mithirdate earlier today:
    When you have money you have everything!

I still don't have acces to my pc.
    I hope I will get it on time to play my turn.
    Sorry for delay!

It cost me 16k, im broke and dont have any real income xD
    the forces i got where worth 6k tho, making it a rough 10k

I have a lot of armies naw! Mwhahaha

Notices one thing: Vozd im pretty sure you used a bugg to besiege Casterly rock

*runs away to tell on you, to martin*
    Replaying would be a pain, i killed some of your forces and gained some now filthy rich sellswords so id call it even.

Will send a pm to explain^^
    Last edited by Mithridate; April 12, 2012 at 03:44 PM.
    Don't be a prick, don't be a whiny little child - Stop White Genocide and Praise Jesus.

Very nice, Getting a good picture everybody? So we look nice and handsome and thin? Thank you. -The God Emperor, creating world peace and unforgettable memes

It's a bit annoying we don't have screnshots as mandatory.
    I don't have the slightest idea of what's happening.
    Who the Lannisters are actively fighting? Are they fighting to save Joeffrey too?
    Is Stark doing something?

@Vozd: yeah it's annoying being without money. What's worse though is that you can't even change the situation by converting castles to cities.
    Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level, and beat you with experience.

All out war mod, literally invicta

Im at war with Greyjoy, Stark, Tully and Arryn. I fight for my king Joffrey!
    Edit: actively fighting greyjoy, Tully and Arryn. Stark is having a picnic on the other side of the river going by Riverfall...

Oh i see, so basically everyone is playing his role as in the real story
    Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level, and beat you with experience.

vozd's Avatar Vicarius

Next!
    Last edited by vozd; November 19, 2012 at 06:33 AM.

Pinkie Pie's Avatar Comes Limitis

As of now I am enforcing the skip rule, if you miss your turn and have not pmed me stating why you need an extension I will not allow you to take your turn.
    "I, Pinkie Pie, declare that these treats are fit for a king, or a queen, or a princess!"
    "Me? Ruin? I'm not the ruiner, I'm the ruinee! Or is it ruinness? Ruinette?"
    "She's ahead of the litter all right. The pick of the litter. The cat's pajamas. Oh wait. Why would Applejack take some poor kitty's pj's? That's not very sporting of her."
    "More balloons! No, that's too many balloons. More candy! No, less candy. Ooh! I know! Streamers!"
    "Oh my gosh. Hold on to your hooves – I am just about to be brilliant!"

Joeffrey

Dr Mac's Avatar Vicarius

Hi guys, can't make my turn because I'm Away for the weekend. I've sent mithridates the password so he can sub for me

Tully up
    Last edited by Mithridate; November 11, 2012 at 07:51 PM.

Stannis!

martell up
    coder and tester for the King of River and Hill submod
    coder, mapper and scripter for War of the Usurper submod

Turn 7

Sneaky little Greyhoy, well played Leaving that fort ungarrisoned... bah
    I need to fill up my fort with more steadfast stuff...

Tyrell
    Last edited by Mithridate; November 11, 2012 at 07:51 PM.