Thread: multiplayer

Default multiplayer

So I have the the third age mod on steam while my friend has the third age mod on the disc version. We are unable to join each other because it says we have different mods installed. But we have the same version of medieval 2 (v1.05) and 3.2 third age. But the third age is located in different spots. His is just in the medieval 2 folder while mine is in the americas folder. Any help?

Gimli's Avatar Primicerius

Default Re: multiplayer

Quote Originally Posted by ap1991 View Post
    So I have the the third age mod on steam while my friend has the third age mod on the disc version. We are unable to join each other because it says we have different mods installed. But we have the same version of medieval 2 (v1.05) and 3.2 third age. But the third age is located in different spots. His is just in the medieval 2 folder while mine is in the americas folder. Any help?
    You and your friend must have the your Third Age Folders in the same place or else it will read it differently.

Default Re: multiplayer

ok we tried that but his sounds were all messed up and he had to reinstall everything after he restarted his pc