Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Three is a Crowd Hotseat

Pinkie Pie's Avatar Comes Limitis

Default Three is a Crowd Hotseat

TCH will be a fast paced hotseat with just 3 players and the rest ai factions.

Players:
    Martin616: Stannis
    Pinkerton: Renly
    Trot1217: Stark

Rules:

1: 2 forts per region per player (every player can have a miximum of 2 forts under their control in a region)

2: Destroying buildings is not allowed if a city is under siege or if an enemy army large enough to take the city can reach it in one
    move.

3: No assassinating family members.

4: Ships within a blockaded port are not allowed to move out without first defeating the blockade.

5: All players must state when they have changed their faction leader (does not have to be the one the gamer shows to be your
    leader) and whether they are claiming kingship or not unless these are being kept secret for rp purposes.

6: When you upload a turn you must send a pm (not a visitor message) to the next player.

7: You can not use any bug within the game to your (or anyone elses) advantage.
    Bugs include but are not limited to:
    attacking ships in ports
    surrounding an army with singe units to remove its ability to withdraw after a loss and thus killing it.
    If you are unsure if something is a bug or not then pm me, I will not skip your turn if it has gone over while awaiting such problems to be sorted.

8: Ships in a port can not be used to hide armies. Armies that are defeated and withdraw to ships do not count as long as they are moved out at the ealiest opertunity while still complying with rule 12.

9: No cheating in any way, shape or form.

10: Pictures must be taken of all player vs player battles showing the odds and the outcome. Army composition and the flags of any units involved must not be edited.

11: Armies that are defeated in battle by a player that comes after them in the turn list may not move the following turn. This is to make it fair for people who are defeated by players that come before them in the turn list.

12: Heroic victories are banned, anyone who gets one must keep reloading until they get a different result.

13: Players can not sally forth from a city or forts with the intention of losing.

Difficulty will be H/H and all battles will be auto-resolved.

Due to issues in AKaW with having a player as the admin I will ask someone who is not in the hotseat.

Turn 10 map
    Last edited by Pinkie Pie; July 16, 2012 at 07:47 PM.
    "I, Pinkie Pie, declare that these treats are fit for a king, or a queen, or a princess!"
    "Me? Ruin? I'm not the ruiner, I'm the ruinee! Or is it ruinness? Ruinette?"
    "She's ahead of the litter all right. The pick of the litter. The cat's pajamas. Oh wait. Why would Applejack take some poor kitty's pj's? That's not very sporting of her."
    "More balloons! No, that's too many balloons. More candy! No, less candy. Ooh! I know! Streamers!"
    "Oh my gosh. Hold on to your hooves – I am just about to be brilliant!"

Pinkerton's Avatar Praeses

Default Re: Three is a Crowd Hotseat

Excellent

"I, Pinkie Pie, declare that these treats are fit for a king, or a queen, or a princess!"
    "She's ahead of the litter all right. The pick of the litter. The cat's pajamas. Oh wait. Why would Applejack take some poor kitty's pj's? That's not very sporting of her."
    "More balloons! No, that's too many balloons. More candy! No, less candy. Ooh! I know! Streamers!"

Trot's Avatar Vicarius Provinciae

Sweet cant wait to start

Quote Originally Posted by Pinkerton View Post
    I'm sick of this,
    Martin when are we starting the hotseat?

I have pm'd Invicta about being the admin but it is around 3:00 AM where he is. I should get an answer in around 5 hours.

Lord Valerius's Avatar Campidoctor

If anyone should drop out of this I'd be happy to replace or otherwise sub.

Decanus

I have an idea. How about you let me play the remaining 7 factions

Also stannis looks like the clear favorite to win this one.

You forget the Stark words Winter will come for Stannis Barateon

You forget that snow and ice are no match for the fire of R'hllor.

You seem to forget that Gods nor Words fight wars, Dear Brother

Perhaps, when I come for you we shall see.

Stark up.
    Last edited by Pinkie Pie; July 02, 2012 at 12:33 PM.

Renly up

My brother, you are up

We have an admin!!
    New save coming up whenever Mithridate comes online.

And sry pinkerton, but martin got the charmz
    Don't be a prick, don't be a whiny little child - Stop White Genocide and Praise Jesus.

Very nice, Getting a good picture everybody? So we look nice and handsome and thin? Thank you. -The God Emperor, creating world peace and unforgettable memes
    https://twitter.com/RitaPanahi/statu...48737210662912 <-- Unforgettable face.

Quote Originally Posted by Mithridate View Post

And sry pinkerton, but martin got the charmz

What did he offer you?, Women?, Gold?, Power? Cookies?

You just have to know what people want, Mithridate for instance wanted:

Stark up

H/H diff, AR, long campagin console disabled but i have admin powaaaaa
    I do hope you enjoy, i can sub if you ask nicely... sometimes^^ But please avoid it!

I can reset passwords and invoke all kinds of powers, so feel free to call me in.
    Will post map updates every 10 turns, more often if you want. First coming up on turn 5, and it will be turn one. Then 15 of turn 10 25 of turn 20 and so on.

Regarding how he got me in... Well, im a sucker for nice looking ankles and feet!
    Last edited by Mithridate; November 11, 2012 at 07:50 PM.
    Don't be a prick, don't be a whiny little child - Stop White Genocide and Praise Jesus.

Very nice, Getting a good picture everybody? So we look nice and handsome and thin? Thank you. -The God Emperor, creating world peace and unforgettable memes
    https://twitter.com/RitaPanahi/statu...48737210662912 <-- Unforgettable face.

renly go

The name, it is wrong!!

Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast