Thread: No unit limit and 1 dollar units in skirmish?

Default No unit limit and 1 dollar units in skirmish?

Hi, I've been exploring DBEditor a bit in the DMUC Units Pack and have figured out how to remove the unit limit so I (and the AI) can play with as many elite troops as I want but apparently there are units listed elsewhere that have limits on them (for example the US Marines and several Swedish units) that aren't in the units table in the DMUC Units Pack. If anyone knows where to look to remove the limits on ALL units in the current beta, please let me know.

My Second question concerns the cost of units in skirmish mode, I would like to change the price on all units there to I so I don't have to deal with the annoying money cap. I tried changing the prices in the units table in the DMUC Units Pack but it only seemed to work on a few units while most did not change, meaning there must be a list of prices somewhere else that is overriding my changes, so if anyone knows where to find all of the prices so I can change them to one please tell me. Thanks!

Default Re: No unit limit and 1 dollar units in skirmish?

I've done a little more searching and a couple of the Swedish units I was talking about are the Drabant Guards (cav unit) and the Sprengt Regemente (line infantry) are not in unit_tables for some reason and I can't find them. The US Marines are in unit_tables and although I changed their unit limit to 0 they still have the limit in-game which means there must be another file listing them as having a limit but I can't find it. Please help!

Default Re: No unit limit and 1 dollar units in skirmish?

Nevermind I found it, you have to look in the DMUC_Core pack instead of the units pack to find all of the new units from other mods.