Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Risk_Version.II.--released--advanced campaign submod..

Default Re: Risk_Version.II.--released--advanced campaign submod..

Only a little geographic question, friend Leoni: (rep) Galicia (at north of Portugal ) is Spain (not a rebel region), and the south of Portugal was not a part of Spain, but territory of Portugal. Thanks!

Ok first error that I get,I had 8.000 denari and I bought an cetlemant from Prussia, and after this I get in that city an garrison with 2 unit's "Revolutionaries" or something like that, after this I press end turn and Prussia sieged me and RTW stoped working by getting this error (I think are from that unit's):
    http://i1106.photobucket.com/albums/...s/77572e71.jpg

leoni's Avatar Campidoctor

thanks again for your all feedback...i will check this error...got a idea what it had to be...
    in case for the battle map...new regions or changes...please show us a historic map...so i could work it out easier...would help so much...
    for rumanian faction...your hero appears 1821!! also how should it start...with one town and a small army???
    also your heros uprising...rebellion startet in 1821 and ended in march 1821...this doesnt sounds like there was much support...but his goal to break with the feudal system...got my full attention...
    let me say...start a poll here, so if more players would like to see such a faction, i promise we will do it...
    during this i will try to build a fortified battle map town...will try somethings out...so the ai will get much bigger defensive points against a human player, in case of siege battles...

Ok! Map of Europe in 1805.

It's so funny this map 1805, but is totally right,The Principality of Romania was paying tribute to Ottoman Empire,and we wasn't fully under them domination because we helped Russia against Ottoman Empire and at 1769 Bucharest was eliberate from the domination of Ot. Empire. And all most the whole war's from Russia-Ottoman Empire or from Austrian-Russian-Ottoman was keeping in Romania 1768-1774 the first from the two wars,and the war stoped with the peace from Kuciuk-Kainargi.
    And at 1805 Ottoman Empire didn't had anything in comun with the Principality's of Wallachia and Moldavia,we wasn't independent country yet but,and they didn't dominate us because we fight against them.
    Some maps:
    http://etc.usf.edu/maps/pages/600/621/621.htm
    http://mapsof.net/map/europe-map-1800
    http://img512.imageshack.us/img512/8977/1792c.jpg
    I really can't say exactly what was there on my area of the map because, was some fights there, and in the Napoleon time there was an peace I don't remember good and Ottoman Empire and Russia retrait them troups from Principality's,in this time in that area was a totally mess
    And you can make Principality of Romania,and yea with an city capital at Bucharest,and ally with Russia.I can find history of the unit's,well it easy because in most of the wars we had 80% only infantry,few regiments of cavalry we had an cannon's .

...good maps...most usefull seems the 1800 map, with many cities...

So what you need next leoni?I was checking for sound's and I download Napoleon TW (I don't own it, I can't play it and I didn't pirate it don't understand me bad)to take some sound's from there I can change them a lil bit or you can download it and take the sounds from there, because I think the sound's are actioly the same you need, and i'm sure TW team will don't upset if you take some sound from there because at the end of the line you work free and this is just an fan mod

...what i need is more freetime...also at first i have to finish the battle map town..just look...

death.or.glory

we.will.never.surrender

HA! that wall is cool, btw if you are still working at the battle map, there are some little trees, near that big trees,each time when I siege on different maps, some times is not letting me to place units there, like you put them on Command 1 by ussing CTRL and 1 keys and you press SHIFT and then 1 key like 1 line, and its not letting me, exactly how was with the cannons, in that picture where I post it,instead to let me to put them, it's gives me that X on the scrool of the mouse.
    I'm gonna check later probably in 12 hours cuz I have something to do what is on Napoleon TW at sounds.

Great map the 1800 one, indeed...very detailed and clear!

thanks bra

GRANTO's Avatar Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by leoni View Post
    ...what i need is more freetime...also at first i have to finish the battle map town..just look...

death.or.glory

we.will.never.surrender

man these towns and citys are actualy looking like they are worth fighting for , great work leoni

...aaahhhh honey for my soul....thank you brother...

How can I make win conditions for Denmark,Holland,Spain? because on folder napoleonic I find 2 descr_win_conditions, 1 is for old RTW, and one I saw is for N2TW. I saw Holland is romans_brutti and I put on descr_win_conditions:
    romans_brutti
    take_settlemans 35 but is not working...I even put:
    romans_brutti
    hold_regions Paris
    take_regions 35 but is not working idk why...

To play this mod i must have the IB version?

dear lordxarax...you find the winning conditions in the world--map---mundus-magnus folder for this submod...there you have to change-whatever you want to...

dear ivan imperator...this mod is tested with a rome gold installation...played with BI exe...you can also play it with the rome exe...by changing the shortcut entry

but the game is so old...rome gold didnt cost a thing...so should be no problem...a nice weekend to all..

finally....

are.you.ready?

Hi, friend Leoni. A question: where should i go to learn and change some regions of owner by myself? i´d like to give galicia region to spain and convert south portugal in a rebel region! Thanks for your patience! I love your mod!

It's not working Leoni...
    How you can see here is when I change it...after I find on magnus campaign descr_strat (romans_brutti as Holland)
    http://i1106.photobucket.com/albums/...a/3d212f92.jpg
    and then in game...
    http://i1106.photobucket.com/albums/...a/dccb0f33.jpg
    And some times, saxony or holland, appear with USA flag, but I forgot to make picture...

and by the way great wall,I knowed that will be an wall , it will be cool at defence,but I think you need to make the buildings to don't be so close because will be only at bayonet if they will enter, and the infantry will can't keep the line.