Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Risk_Version.II.--released--advanced campaign submod..

leoni's Avatar Campidoctor

Default Risk_Version.II.--released--advanced campaign submod..

---Did you liked to play risk or cossacks???---
    This submod, is based on hannibalceasars campaign submod...
    This will add the rs2 map-textures to get a epic map-campaign scale...12tpy..slowed strat movement rate...money script...prometheus-strat.models
    Also the following factions are added, with complete new family trees, retextured units, strat generals, new icons-flags....
    Denmark
    Batavian Rep.-Netherlands
    Ghz Hessen-Kassel
    Bavaria
    Württemberg
    Saxony
    ---all test games are played with bi-exe...on a clear rome gold installation---
    Credits go at first to the lordz modding collective, and their on going great work...dvk for his permission to use the beautiful rs2 map, his gently kindness all the time...NOT to forget hannibalceasars first version of a campaign map submod....Nirnaeth Arnoediads denmark submod....
    credits for used textures-loading screens...etc.
    Lords MC-Ntw3
    European Wars, by king louise Assurbanipal
    Napoleon All in One mod by toon...
    Pdguru flag mod work....
    ...OIM..some event stuff...their wonderfull interface...
    ...respect for the time...and effort for all modders outthere...

----Notice...this is a standalone....you dont need any other mod...either ntw2 or HC first campaign submod---

Installation....the same as Ntw2....just manual...please make a clear rome installation...extract the napoleonic mod folder...copy paste him into your main rome path....make a shortcut....and play...

---i will include my original game shortcut..just correct the path for your hardrive..play---

...just the master of europe campaign is playable...no custom battles...12tpy from 1805-1865...when the script is started correct...you will get one buck...please be prepare for a fast bloody game...if you are choose to play as a minor faction-plane wisely...if the human player get less than 4000 bucks...he will gain 10000 scripted...seems important for the start of the game...i m open for wishes, suggestions...please constructive...just enjoy...

Risk_Version.II.-Link

...for people with weak hearts, turn down the music-before the battle...
    ...http://www.gamefront.com/files/21493738/napoleonic.7z
    alternative link...
    napoleonic.7z

status of progress VersionIII

-new cities battlefield look
    -new diff.regiment flags
    -rework strat-models
    -unit retexturing
    -building tree improved?
    -traits/anc?
    -new faction?

so who wants that ...

...there are still faction slots unused...so i m open for suggestions-proposals...in my test ottoman seem to be catched between war with russia and austria...so no greek faction needed...
    Last edited by leoni; May 08, 2012 at 04:34 PM.

Default Re: advanced campaign submod

previews...

...reworked unit-screens...textures from lordz mods...ntw...european wars...web sources...
    are.you.ready?

death.or.glory

we.will.never.surrender

reworked-buildings-II

reworked-buildings-I

hessen-saxony-grenadier

garde-grenadiers

xxxhessen

xxxsaxony

xxxwürttemberg

xxxholland

hussars

hessen

württemberg

holland

...strat generals also reskinned...more to come....
    Napoleon1

Napoleon2

Napoleon3

austria-habsburg

ottoman-borders

Last edited by leoni; April 15, 2012 at 07:07 AM.

...finally decided to open a new thread...in case for question of the original submod from hannibalceasar...please ask him...

Hello leoni,

what about implementing force diplomacy in your submod?

By using (but not abusing) force diplomacy, the player could overcome some of the AI strategy issues, and let weaker factions survive for example, or create a net of client states for the superpowers, and so on... also avoid being attacked rabidly by the AI...

another balance trick could be giving some money script to the smaller factions.

Just some vague ideas on my part anyway, I don't know how much work these things would involve as I'm no modder.

cheers

force diplo...could be...but remember it was napoleon total war...no time to breathe...total battle...like for every revolution, you got to fight or you are already dead....and be quick...and since here is not much advanced building tree...you can start it from the first turn...
    usually i m a calm builder, like to develop eco....unlook elite units...let the ai build up...but here we have the exact counterpart of it...
    for a detailed campaign, it would need more time...manpower....but i m alone...so the goal is a fast bloody game, for some action between your other long running campaigns-games whatever....
    if some modders are interested to work on a campaign-gameplay in depth....i would help...but by my other stuff, i wont do that alone....sorry....

Ok, I see your point.

looking forward to your submod, thanks for your efforts!

thankx for your understanding...looking forward..for your first campaign-battle review...

...reskinning is mostly done...will test a bit...do some txt stuff...names for sure...
    for now every new nation got two kinds of artillery, rifle man-jaegers, line inf, grenadiers, guard grena, hussars, dragoons, cuirassiers-when all buildings are on highest level only...

...last preview before first release....strat textures from rs2 added...strat generals reworked...for bavaria-denmark-hessen-kassel-württemberg-netherlands-saxony complete new family trees-names....flags...icons reworked....12tpy script added...you are now playing from 1805 until 1865...movement rate slowed on strat....

strat-map-impressions

...today..after some request...i will try to extend the building tree a bit...special buildings...military academy...maybe merchant ports...suprise for the first release...thanks for your attention...
    final-battlemap-saxony

Last edited by leoni; March 27, 2012 at 01:34 AM.

GRANTO's Avatar Domesticus

thats looking very good , how do you feel about the edu leoni ?

thank you very much...what did you mean in detail...cavalry boost???

I'm really stupid I know but where's the download link?

nobody is stupid...i just need to upload it...dont know if this is reachable today....otherwise i will do early morning tomorrow...faster connection for me...thanks for your attention...good night...

Quote Originally Posted by leoni View Post
    thank you very much...what did you mean in detail...cavalry boost???
    yeah cavalry and morale , the last time i was looking at the edu i thought it needed beefed up , mabey its fine , just wondered what your thoughts were on it. also about the formations which ones are you using ? i discovered a while back that certain formations were causing ctd within the game especialy seige battles

...very interesting granto...to say the truth...i didnt change anything for the edu yet...for cav...i played a couple of siege battles...without ctd...just notice their movement is bugged, like in origin rome siege battles too...so there they are more useless...i learned to keep minimum 3 art units with me and encircle the enemy slowly...until...you know...
    the only error i get a few times yesterday, is when playing on the strat.map with ships end return to desktop...he is missing something...but no crash...so i ignore this...didnt change things in case of that...so no idea what it is...
    but had a lot of fun to play with hesse-kassel, tough challange-between prussia, france, holland, britian...lot of trouble for sure...so i was happy to add the money script...otherwise it would be to hard...just for me...
    sorry i forgot...in case for morale...the buildings will change it a bit...the morale...armour is upgraded...get attention to the academy...royal palace stuff...it need time and money...but its worth it...
    Last edited by leoni; March 29, 2012 at 12:16 AM.

...released finally...link in the first post...please read the credits and instructions carefully and have fun with it...

Default Re: Version.I.--released--advanced campaign submod..

Congratulations for the release!!

thank you very much...see you on the battlefield...

well done , great effort

...thank you too...got a lot of fun with it today..by adding some music stuff too...so my neighbours just wondering...after metal now prussian-french-british march music...just funny...

Mr.Gorby's Avatar Semisalis

Default Re: Risk_Version.I.--released--advanced campaign submod..

Great news!!!

Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast