Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: 5.0/5.1 Feedback thread

Lusted's Avatar Look to the stars

Default 5.0/5.1 Feedback thread

Post here what you think of 5.0, the last version of my TE mod.
    Creator of:
    Lands to Conquer Gold for Medieval II: Kingdoms
    Terrae Expugnandae Gold Open Beta for RTW 1.5
    Proud ex-Moderator and ex-Administrator of TWC from Jan 06 to June 07
    Awarded the Rank of Opifex for outstanding contributions to the TW mod community.
    Awarded the Rank of Divus for oustanding work during my times as Administrator.

Arbaces's Avatar Miles

Default Re: 5.0 Feeback thread

Amazing work Lusted, I saw the screenshots with what you did, haven't downloaded 5.0 yet... 4.0 was totally awesome... can't wait to pass the exams alive... and work on some.... no...no... it'll be holiday and I think I'll spend more time for my own joy and play some of your TE. Great!!!

Regards,
    Arbaces.

its great! fantastic wonderful work Lusted.
    "Nature herself has imprinted on the minds of all the idea of God." - Cicero

Peace In The Middle East...

Instead of making it a heaven on earth we made it into a battlefield...

damn, now she really is going to dump me

.Socrates's Avatar I Love You

Very nice, very well-made captains and i really like the interfaces. Great job.
    Originally under the patronage of RZZZA. Under the patronage of the Black Prince, in the Royal House of the Black Prince.

^updated 6/28/10 (Stevie Wonder - Songs in the Key of Life)

Trajan's Avatar Capodecina

Thanks Lusted for releasing another excellent version. All the new features sound great and the new skins, fougetaboutit. Congrats on creating one of the best RTW mods around.

Thank you all for your comments, i have tried my hardest to create the best version of my mod yet, and what is hopefully one of the best mods for RTW.
    Creator of:
    Awarded the Rank of Opifex for outstanding contributions to the TW mod community.

Lusted I congratulate of your total efforts. 1 question. Why you did not use my latest formations 13 version?
    They are far better than 12. You could then re-modify as you did on 12.
    Ask me if you have any questions.

Lol, i did use 13, just forgot to say in the readme, silly mistake by me.
    Creator of:

My first install of RTW in a couple of months and totally worth the space on my hard drive.
    The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be used until they try and take it away.
    Staff Officer of Corporal_Hicks in the Legion of Rahl
    Commanding Katrina, Crimson Scythe, drak10687 and Leonidas the Lion

I havent played 5.0 yet but the roman unit cards look amazing (if the actual units are half as good i'll be very happy). Unfortunatley i couldn't see an enlarged version campaign map pic (basically i would like to see the mini map). I'm another with exams atm but i'll be playing it soon.

Look in the post a pic of your empire thread, that features pics of the mini map.
    Creator of:

.Socrates's Avatar I Love You

I'm really happy that you did a complete overhaul of the Egyptians, or Ptolemaics(sp?). I'm playing them now and I am looking forward to the Elephants. Also, the pikemen look fantastic!
    Originally under the patronage of RZZZA. Under the patronage of the Black Prince, in the Royal House of the Black Prince.

^updated 6/28/10 (Stevie Wonder - Songs in the Key of Life)

Gaius Baltar's Avatar Old gods die hard
    Blog Entries

Default Re: 5.0 Feedback thread

Started an vh/vh SPQR campaign. Everything looks good. Currently 264 BC and at war with Carthage and Gaul. Lost an army in front of Lilybaeum. No battles with Gaul yet. Epirius expanding into Greece. I was hoping they would ship their stacks over from Italy to Greece, but no such luck. Looks like a tough campaign. Great job.

​​
    Pillaging and Plundering since 2006

The House of Baltar

Neither is this the dawn from the east, nor is a dragon flying above, nor are the gables of this hall aflame. Nay, mortal enemies approach in ready armour. Ravens are calling, wolves are howling, spear clashes and shield answers

spirit_of_rob's Avatar The force is my ally

Had a quickl go seems like really good work ill have a longer play over the weekend
    Former Skinner/Modeller for EB Former Skinner/Modeller for Hegemonia

Patrician Opifex under the patronage of Basileos Leandros I and patron of the Opifex Tone

great work lusted, thanx a lot, your hard work is really appreciated by us mere mortals haha.
    but small gripe... this is my first install of te, as i heard about lots of ctd's with 4.0, anyway ive had a little go and so far working very nicely indeed,best compliment i can give you is that it feels like an "official" expansion pack (but done right ), ahh yeah my gripe is the troop upkeep.... yikes!!! haha ive had to mod it a little myself just to drop upkeeps for all factions, oh and i added a slight increase in trade income for traders etc.. other than that i really am gonna put in some serious playtime on this over the next few days!!
    oh can i ask a couple of q's you might have answered before?? night battles.... is it like b.i and i need a general with night trait?not an ancillary?
    and...will the slave/rebels be assaulting settlements?
    oh and wont it take ages to get barbarian settlements to 24,000?? without higher level farms and with low population growth areas...
    anyway if i worked for c.a id give ya a job mate!

Thank you all for your comments.

For night battles you will need a general with the trait, its just like BI.The upkeep costs are high so there are fewer armies around, so each battle is more decisive, and not just beating a full stack to face another one text turn. Now, you wipe out a full stack and the ai suffers, because it is quite expensive to train troops. It doesn't take too long for the Barbs to get to the higher level cities.
    Creator of:

wow man this is a great mod!!!

good job! (all of you)

Great work man.
    I got RTW the first day it got realeased and I have played many different mods since that. But this one is the best.
    I like everything about it, the big map, expensiver units. At the moment I play as Numidia at H/VH and it's a real challange.
    Do I have to wait 'till after the reform to be able to recruit Numidian legioneres or have you just forgot to put them in campaign?

Quote Originally Posted by Stormlord
    Great work man.
    I got RTW the first day it got realeased and I have played many different mods since that. But this one is the best.
    I like everything about it, the big map, expensiver units. At the moment I play as Numidia at H/VH and it's a real challange.
    Do I have to wait 'till after the reform to be able to recruit Numidian legioneres or have you just forgot to put them in campaign?
    Hi!

Numidian, Armenian and Seleucid Legionaries are only avaible after the Marius Reforms.
    Good Luck with your campaign

This is a great mod.
    Good job Lusted, and good work to the beta testers as well

Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast