Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Le champs mortels`(the fields of death) Fantasy mod teaser & battle videos 05//04/2012

Default Re: Le champs de la mort (the fields of death) French/spanish total war

whats up with all the slander!
    I will just say MY MODS are all quite different! are you gonna tell me ChC is anything like Sands of Conquest & this mod already is STRIKINGLY different from anything else I have done~ I am sorry if you all feel this way about my mods your morethan free to ignore whatever I post like I SAY I MOD FOR ME!, NOT YOU! sorry if that is harsh! but it is my right to post my work here & if some of you actually like it & enjoy! that is good but please do not think you have any right! to critique me like this
    please save the attitudes of "Self entitlement" & make your own mods & share them! otherwise what you say is just "white noise"
    I worked my rump off! to get the skills I have please do the same! if you want to make any noteworthy commentary~

edit: I have re-skinned Aragon`, Aquitaine, Spain & the Navarre also done battle fields flags for all factions, new battlefield ui etc. a whole lot will preview it all the `morrow~
    Last edited by Druvatar De Bodemloze; March 31, 2012 at 04:27 AM.

I don't understand why you feel insulted, i never said you did not work hard... in fact i just provided constructive criticism. all of your mods may look different visually, but they use the same models, so switching skins between each individual faction will not be a problem since they mostly share the same model. obviously some faction don't but they probably share some other type of models with another faction.

all I am saying is that for an individual that wants to play all of your mods it is infinitely more constructive and user friendly to download 1 mod containing multiple sub-campaigns than downloading each one separately.

and how is suggesting to further improve your old mods instead of doing new things slander? and i believe at my last line i said, in other words, everyone is entitled to their opinion and doing what they want.
    please don't assume i am trying to insult you or "expunge your posting rights".

Quote Originally Posted by eidius View Post
    I don't understand why you feel insulted, i never said you did not work hard... in fact i just provided constructive criticism. all of your mods may look different visually, but they use the same models, so switching skins between each individual faction will not be a problem since they mostly share the same model. obviously some faction don't but they probably share some other type of models with another faction.

all I am saying is that for an individual that wants to play all of your mods it is infinitely more constructive and user friendly to download 1 mod containing multiple sub-campaigns than downloading each one separately.

and how is suggesting to further improve your old mods instead of doing new things slander? and i believe at my last line i said, in other words, everyone is entitled to their opinion and doing what they want.
    please don't assume i am trying to insult you or "expunge your posting rights".
    I agree with you on many points but not the "asumption" a mod needs new units to be unique! if that is your criteria then you can continue to play mods which have great new units (you enjoy for about five minutes, but then your back to a drab,vanilla campaign) but like you say to each their own! I have tried reaching out to modellers & people who have those skills but nothing ever has come of it, Basically I make mods within the scope of my skills I am sorry you find that lacking

edit: & interms of doing new things '
    '
    1. is personnal perogative too want to do something "Fresh!"

2. most of the data I had for my older projects I lost when Megaupload was shutdown~
    Last edited by Druvatar De Bodemloze; March 31, 2012 at 11:36 AM.

I have re-skinned Aragon, the navarre` Portugal, Corona de Leon Castilla`, Aquiraine, Burgundy about have way done~ will preview with screens when I am done ( by mid week)
    druvatar

re-skinned Navarre & Aragon with new battlefield flags & battle ui (no worries, I will be doing custom,new & unique unit cards soon) nothing impressive it is about me adding newer units I am not trying to compete with anyone or out-do anything done! ( I am confident few other mods have the campaign aesthetics seen in already!) anyway it is senseless to make battlefield units to involved just in my opinion make the battlefield environment diverse enough from vanilla to be interesting that is all that is needed~

battlefield units for Burgundy & Aquitaine
    Last edited by Druvatar De Bodemloze; April 01, 2012 at 03:32 PM.

just three more factions to re-skin (all nine others done) I re-did the battlefield ui, & all battlefield flags also
    here is Genova ( as I have said unit cards soon! sorry for the Vanilla cards right now)

edit: also I think I should do a new building which you need to recruit Arquebusiers & handgunners which you need to build a gunsmith first to unlock
    also some other buildings (mainly in castles) you need to build to recruit other advanced units
    Last edited by Druvatar De Bodemloze; April 02, 2012 at 02:41 AM.

finalized re-skin for Le Duchie De Aquitaine & new banners
    (as you can tell I am begin work on vustom unit cards as well)

here is Rieno De Navarre` (done posting for tonight won1t be a post hog!, but tomorrow I` post at least three more complete, just like this of new battlefield textures & flags)

Polycarpe's Avatar Back into action!

Druvatar, please do the changes I've suggested, I am French and I there's several grammatical mistakes for French words (including the mod name)

Quote Originally Posted by Polycarpe View Post
    May I correct some French words there and there?

The Fields of Death --» Les Champs Mortels. More appropriate.
    Duchy of Aquitaine --» Duché d'Aquitaine
    Duchy of Savoy --» Duché de Savoie
    Burgundy --» Duché de Bourgogne
    Genoa --» Comune di Genova
    Navarre --» Reino de Navarra or Nafarroako Erresuma (Basque)
    Castille and Leon --» Castilla y León
    Crown of Aragon --» Corona de Aragón or Corona d'Aragón (Aragonese)

I have done the changes you suggested my friend (just been a bit lazy about updateing the thread)

Default Re: Le champs mortels`(the fields of death) French/spanish total war

some adjustments to the menu & other ui

some diplomacy & leave game ui

I think I will ad the PaPaL StatEs as unplayable though so there are crusades & stuff but this mod is about France & Iberia Mainly so there is really know need for them to be playable!

battlefield textures & banners for Genova, more event images, new notification icons & new color for Genova

new main menu & splash to reflect the mods name being modified
    & also the third image will be generically applied to for all buildings info ( save me thr effort of editing like two hundred tga`s most people don`t even look at anyway!)

Campaign map

more~

& more~

final~

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast