Thread: Battle Advice

Default Battle Advice

Well I just noticed that the v.85 came out today so I thought I'd end my current campaign with a bang. I'm going to have one last battle before I end it.

However its going to be tricky and I have never had a battle this big. Any advice or thoughts?

Here is a pic of my current situation.

Default Re: Battle Advice

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/7...79030326927218

Sorry for all the pics they dont seem to work.

Akaie's Avatar Sangi Ukon'e no Chūjō

Charge the line, perhaps. Best way to deal with the odd bow spam.

The S2 Onin War Mod | Boshin: Total Domains
    Patron of Erwin Rommel
    Under the proud patronage of Radious

Try to position some flankers (sword ashigaru) in some forests surrounded the enemy. Charge the line with spear ashigaru (keep one near your daimyo incase ai decides to bum rush it), and then flank in with the sword ashigaru.

Well I won the battle today but only because my allies cheate due to the fact my allies sat in the middle of the red line.At least I had an epic last stand as my one stack fought off two in a half stacks.

I tried charging the line with my infantry with missle support but my troops eventually got dwindled down by highly exp bow sam. By the time the first stack got destroyed I only had all my missle troops and one yari with my general.

Then I ran into the forests and used guerilla warfare as ton of units poured in while my supporting stack took a nice nap and rested for the entire battle. After 30 minutes of fighting with mass bows and muskets I charged them since that had completly ran out of ammo. I took down half a stack due to morale loss of this giant blob but the ai finally boxed me in and made a circle around me and totally slaughtered my troops....

If only I had the new feature with 40 units of you own troops in one battle. That would have been a lot better.