Thread: Wish list

Default Wish list

I have been working on some improvements on the quiet, at present I am in the early stages of creating a custom settlement for the Elves.

If you have any requests for things that should be included in a future release, please post them here. Note, I will not be doing any major changes, such as adding more factions etc. But if you want to see more active Trolls, or less powerfull magic, or more mercenairies or rebels etc, anything along those lines, then I'm interested to hear your opinions.

Incredible Bulk's Avatar Vicarius

Default Re: Wish list

It would be nice if you could get permission from KK to use some of his custom stettlements? Not the so obvious one like Mina's Tirith but some of the more basic ones
    Last edited by Incredible Bulk; March 21, 2012 at 10:15 AM.

No, they are all obvious one's.

Oh ok

Christonikos's Avatar Centenarius

May I ask something? Why don't you change the faction symbols? Have I missed something, cause when I played the mod, they were the same as vanilla ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Christonikos View Post
    May I ask something? Why don't you change the faction symbols? Have I missed something, cause when I played the mod, they were the same as vanilla ones.
    It's on the list of things to do mate, but a low priority as I like things to be complete and would also have to do the banners and all the shields to match...

Christonikos's Avatar Centenarius

Ok then. Another minor fix would be General names. I mean seeing Louis of Toledo in your royal family is awkward.

Quote Originally Posted by Christonikos View Post
    Ok then. Another minor fix would be General names. I mean seeing Louis of Toledo in your royal family is awkward.
    I thought I already had that covered, but I guess it must just be in my own WIP version...Are you playing version 1.1?

NekoGenijalan's Avatar Unruffled Equanimity

First, let me say I am happy that you continued to work on this mod. It has immense quality
    Second, gameplay is already great, and I was wondering if are going to change vanilla screens and quotes, it will add nice flavor to mod .
    Well that's pretty much it. Have fun

Quote Originally Posted by NekoGenijalan View Post
    First, let me say I am happy that you continued to work on this mod. It has immense quality
    Second, gameplay is already great, and I was wondering if are going to change vanilla screens and quotes, it will add nice flavor to mod .
    Well that's pretty much it. Have fun
    I've got half a dozen loading screens in my version now and I'm putting in quotes as I think of them.

Are you only using units that are LORE or will use units not lore to the story but in that same genre of character types?

Quote Originally Posted by Isais1 View Post
    Are you only using units that are LORE or will use units not lore to the story but in that same genre of character types?
    I've already used ton's of units that are not in the book, as you would understand if you read my post in the LORE thread. I won't be adding anything that I know does not exist...

Well besides humans none of things exist but I get it it's it does exist in writing as in mythology you won't add it, ok great

The reason I ask is would you put an ape unit like in the planet of the apes movies a unit of chimps and gorillas and orangutans? That would be cool, super smart apes with weapons
    Last edited by Eothese; March 28, 2012 at 02:12 PM.

The reason I ask is would you put an ape unit like in the planet of the apes movies a unit of chimps and gorillas and orangutans? That would be cool, super smart apes with weapons
    That's the sort of thing I just posted I would not be adding. Don't take offence, I guess English is not your first language?

I'm American it seems like English is not your first language that post you put did not make anything clear it's so open ended , sorry

Quote Originally Posted by Eothese View Post
    I've already used ton's of units that are not in the book, as you would understand if you read my post in the LORE thread. I won't be adding anything that I know does not exist...
    Now you mentioned here that already added units not found in the book, which allows me or anyone realize that your not stuck 100% on lore and are open to adding units not found in the book. since you done so your self. However you also say "I won't be adding anything that I know does not exist", exist where? in real world, in the book or in mythology? Please be more clear and specific. I can't assume your referring to the book because you yourself already stated you added units not in the book, so I would obviously come to the conclusion your not referring to the book. But apparently you are. You see its very contradicting, since you added units not in the book but will not take suggestion from people on units not in the book. Now, you alluded to the "LORE thread', but reasonableness will help to see that new people can't and possibly won't be able to read every single post. So you make a statement "if you read my post in the LORE thread" please don't assume that everyone has read it, now it would be helpful rather than assume someone read to direct them there, which I eventually did and read it, unfortunately for me I did so after posting the message, but it was because your reply was very unclear and open ended. Thank you
    Last edited by Eothese; March 29, 2012 at 02:26 PM.

Thank you
    Your welcome, thank you for you input.

This thread will now be closed, thanks to everyone who has taken the time to contribute.