Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looking for your miniatures

Kolwen's Avatar Artifex

Default Looking for your miniatures

Hello guys!
    We need your help to find high quality images of your Warhammer Fantasy miniatures, specially of the latest game edition in order to use them for the modelling task. It would be nice if you have plastic bits like this:
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

You can see that dragon prince shield in our last trailer

Requirements:
    1) Pics taken from the front, rear and side with the same zoom and distance to the camera AND WITHOUT PERSPECTIVE.
    2) You must try to avoid the blur.
    3) It doesn't matter if it is painted or not.
    4) We are looking for high elf miniatures, but you can post your conversions aswell.

Thank you very much!
    Last edited by Kolwen; March 19, 2012 at 07:36 AM.

Default Re: Looking for your miniatures

Please help us!!!! is very difficult make models without good concept and if you want to see ingame quality models bassed on the miniatures we need your coperation. Thanks mates

Sorry, i do not play Warhammer, but i post you're ask on MB, I hope they will help you.

Krystoforos's Avatar Biarchus

Maybe you will find some interesting stuff here or ask there for help:

http://whfm.blogspot.com/

Are you guys still looking for photos? I happen to have a HE army in boxes that I can dig out and photograph if needed.

EDIT: What units in particular are you looking for? I have Spearmen/Seaguard, Archers, Bolt Throwers, Silver Helms, Shadow Warriors, Tyranoc Chariots (both old and new,) Eagles, Mages, Swordmasters, the lions from the chariot, and several Nobles (my general and a hero.)
    Last edited by Bregil; May 23, 2012 at 04:26 AM.

Kolwen's Avatar Artifex

Quote Originally Posted by Bregil View Post
    Are you guys still looking for photos? I happen to have a HE army in boxes that I can dig out and photograph if needed.

EDIT: What units in particular are you looking for? I have Spearmen/Seaguard, Archers, Bolt Throwers, Silver Helms, Shadow Warriors, Tyranoc Chariots (both old and new,) Eagles, Mages, Swordmasters, the lions from the chariot, and several Nobles (my general and a hero.)
    All the pics will be very appreciated, specially if you have the latest edition miniatures

cenkiss's Avatar Domesticus

Why don't you just look at the games-workshop site?

Kolwen's Avatar Artifex

Please, read the requirements on the first post. It's easy. The games workshop pics are useless.

Ok, I'll see what I can do. I wouldn't expect anything before the weekend though.

You could check out Ulthuan.net (high elves forums), Asrai.org (wood elves forums), Machiara's Battle Glade (wood elves forums), and Druchii.net (dark elves forums). All of them have a models and painting section.

Try heresy-online.net, they have a sprue database that may prove useful.

Have a look at games workshop(website)

Quote Originally Posted by douwe002 View Post
    Have a look at games workshop(website)
    The problem with the GW website is that only a few of the units have the pan option (though those that do would certainly be useful.) What they need are front, side, and back photos from the same angle (straight on horizontally) so they can make 3d models from the pics.

@Kolwen, I'm currently trying to find a good backdrop that won't mess the focus up. I'll get them up when I can.

Kolwen's Avatar Artifex

Is anyone else going to ask why we don't take the pics from games workshop? LOL.
    Thanks bregil, take your time. We are working on some other things at the moment anyways.

Here you go, this should be all of the different units in my collection. Feel free to ask for additional angles if it's not clear enough.

http://www.mediafire.com/?zb397m9fac402iz
    Last edited by Bregil; May 28, 2012 at 08:59 PM.

Thank you so much mate, It will be very useful for me to make the new moddels xd
    Can you make me a favvour? can you make new dettailled screenshots of the new tiranoc charriot crew?
    Thanks again mate, nice job, and congratulations for your painting work xd

Thanks. As you can see, I've only finished painting some of them. For the rest, the extra zoom shows them up with all their flaws.

For the Chariot, I'll do what I can but they're glued into the chariot so I can't give them the individual treatment.

EDIT: Ok, they've been added to the master folder with the rest and the link has been updated.
    Last edited by Bregil; May 28, 2012 at 09:01 PM.

Wow, thank you again mate, sorry for the inconvennience but I want to work in the charriot crew. These pics are very good and they will be very useful!!! Thanks again friend!!!

No problem, glad to help.

Julio85's Avatar Biarchus

hello, most of my miniatures are assembled but there not are with me right now.... I will upload some pictures soon, when I will go back home.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast