Page 26 of 65 FirstFirst ... 16171819202122232425262728293031323334353651 ... LastLast

Thread: OOC Chat

Kip's Avatar Idea missing.

Default Re: OOC Chat

Okay so at least that part is known. I suppose I just assumed that his membership in the Order of the Phoenix would've been known after he was killed at the defense of Hogwarts.

But there were many casualties during the siege. He belonged to The Order of the Phoenix indeed, but it was a Secret society. Common wizards didn't know a lot about them. I don't think they told who of the fallen ones were Order Members and who weren't.
    The Roman Struggle: Publilus Sempremonius Lucullus, Roman Pro-Consul
    Aux character: Tetius Ateius Burcanius
    GSTK:Francois de Guyenne, Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Sonke View Post
    It indeed got out, but only that he was a Werewolf.
    Ha, ha.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonke View Post
    But there were many casualties during the siege. He belonged to The Order of the Phoenix indeed, but it was a Secret society. Common wizards didn't know a lot about them. I don't think they told who of the fallen ones were Order Members and who weren't.
    I mean all Weatherby has said IC was that he died at Hogwarts in the defense, that much should be known, right?

That much should be known, but there were more than one Defender at Hogwarts. Most of the School fought against the Death Eaters and their names should also be remembered, eh?

m_1512's Avatar Quomodo vales?
    Content Emeritus spy of the council

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Damien View Post
    I was not talking about a Random event. I was talking about making a Flashback a event. Not that it was random but it would be one that i start. Like the Event M512 is doing. That type of event. I know Random events are Random and that it could happen at any time. I am sorry if that is how it sounded lol. I was talking more like a Event like Black is doing and M512
    I could not understand this properly.
    Could someone explain clearly?

That much should be known, but there were more than one Defender at Hogwarts. Most of the School fought against the Death Eaters and their names should also be remembered, eh?
    I dunno lol, wasn't it said that 50-odd people died in the defense? That's not that many, in the grand scheme of things. I guess I assumed there'd be at the least an obituary in the Daily Prophet, if not a proper public mourning (given that they all died heroes to pretty much save the world as they knew it) and that would be one name that the Wiggins family would recognize. But I get it - I'll be careful with that type of stuff.

Protector Domesticus
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Quote Originally Posted by m_1512 View Post
    I could not understand this properly.
    Could someone explain clearly?
    I think he means he wants to do an event for his character which in essence a flashback; such like the ones which Harry witnesses on numerous occasions in the films/books; and also a memory of his choosing I think he means as well.
    Last edited by Roxas; March 26, 2012 at 12:41 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Rainbows View Post
    I think he means he wants to do an event for his character which in essence a flashback; such like the ones which Harry witnesses on numerous occasions in the films/books; and also memory of his choosing I think he means as well.
    So how do I come in to the picture.
    He has mentioned some event, M512 (I think me), and Black.

I had a cool rp planned out where the department of magic law enforcement would break a high ranking death eater out of Azkaban under the imperius curse and then fool the death eaters into an ambush, but apparently the death eaters would be to smart to fall for such a ploy and it became impossible with the new requirement for unforgivable curses.

Blog Entries

In present conditions, event the qualified wizards llok like kids, all would do on levels 2-3 curses.
    And even worse if some players accidentally get more events to improve proficiency.

Bladvak's Avatar Senator

where does one buy an owl? I've tried everywhere, can't find where to buy but I know I've seen somewhere that people bought owls... seems as elusive as the headmaster's phoenix .

Bonez's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by m_1512 View Post
    In present conditions, event the qualified wizards llok like kids, all would do on levels 2-3 curses.
    And even worse if some players accidentally get more events to improve proficiency.
    Yeah I was wondering about that, the curses that are level 10 can be performed by Harry by the end of the books and I wouldn't exactly put him as the most powerful wizard, so for now we should either lower the requirements or get some bonuses, because in 7 weeks those that don't get many events shall be overpowered by a new generation with no "real world" experience in game.

Bladvak's Avatar Senator

Hogsmeade, not Diagon Alley! That explains ...

Thanks mate.

So how do I come in to the picture.
    He has mentioned some event, M512 (I think me), and Black
    Your type of events. The ones that you started on your own without a Mod doing it for you.

think he means he wants to do an event for his character which in essence a flashback; such like the ones which Harry witnesses on numerous occasions in the films/books; and also a memory of his choosing I think he means as well.
    Yep that is what I mean.
    Manius Domitius Labeo- Tribune of the Plebs
    Marcelo Ferrington -Archbishop of England (( GSTK
    House Reyne - Lords of Catamere (( GOT ))

It's very brave to go after the Elder wand this early, I sure as hell wouldn't dare trying to face the wizard that holds it.

Me neither. It's extremely risky. A real Suicide mission.

Bonez's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by molonthegreat View Post
    OOC: Maybe we should give the mods some time to catch up, we have many spells in waiting right now.
    Molon, the first spell may of finished the duel anyway, because I doubt you are allowed to duel without speaking in a friendly duel.

Yeah, that's right but we have four spells on the table that might have finished the duel by now.