Thread: "Imperial Wreath" and "Medallion of the Imperial Pyschopath" Achievements

Default "Imperial Wreath" and "Medallion of the Imperial Pyschopath" Achievements

I'm planning on starting a new play through and finally getting both of the listed achievements, but I'm concerned about one thing: does liberating a nation and making it a protectorate count as "delcaring peace" and "not controling the entire map?"

♘Top Hat Zebra's Avatar Praepositus
    That place you go to when the world becomes too much? I'm in the world. I'm why it's too much.

Default Re: "Imperial Wreath" and "Medallion of the Imperial Pyschopath" Achievements

I would think so, but Im not really sure.
    "Rajadharma! The Duty of Kings. Know you: Kingship is a Trust. The King is the most exalted and conscientious servant of the people."

Default Re: "Imperial Wreath" and "Medallion of the Imperial Pyschopath" Achievements

Liberating a nation and making it a protectorate does not count as making peace, I tested it in my game as Russia and still achieved "Medallion of the Imperial Psychopath".
    I do not know how is it with "Imperial Wreath" because I got him for painting the entire map in blue playing France in my previous game.

Sir Nicholas Altman's Avatar Campidoctor

Quote Originally Posted by tsee View Post
    Liberating a nation and making it a protectorate does not count as making peace, I tested it in my game as Russia and still achieved "Medallion of the Imperial Psychopath".
    I do not know how is it with "Imperial Wreath" because I got him for painting the entire map in blue playing France in my previous game.
    No protectorates for this medal.