Thread: Problem when activating unit size

Default Problem when activating unit size

Hello TWC,

So basically, whenever i activate default 1,5 or 1x unit size, in the index menu or in the extra gameplay options menu, i have a CTD at start ( shogun logo ).

In order to play with darthmod enable then, i have to desactivate the mode via the dedicated button, then to launch the game in vanilla mode, and after that to leave the game and to add features one by one.
    But i can't click on unit size... just make me CTD everytime.

I just share the problem, actually it's not that annoying, i play on ultra size units, but i really wanted to try the 1,5, and this problem is a little bit frustrating.

I hope there are some fix available

Default Re: Problem when activating unit size

If you do not activate 1.5x or 1x then you cannot play DarthMod (unlesss you go to extra gameplay option and enable there a specific setting).
    Try this Start Up Freeze Problem

If you do not activate 1.5x or 1x then you cannot play DarthMod (unlesss you go to extra gameplay option and enable there a specific setting).
    Do you mean that if i can't play by activating these features, then i am missing a lot of stuff ? Because even without activating it, i still have a lot of changes in the game.
    It's not only some unit size features ? It is big deal to not being able to activate it ?

Well i think the problem must come from my version of the game. I used an older version of the darthmod and it works just fine... i'm gonna reinstall everything and see what happens.
    But gosh, i played a whole campaign with vanilla stats and i didn't even notice it... i guess that's why units where that fast, i'm a fool xD

Problem solved, my game wasn't fully updated so darthmod could not work i guess