Page 22 of 34 FirstFirst ... 121314151617181920212223242526272829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: NTW3 v9.3 1805 Campaign info for players

Indefinitely Banned

Default Re: NTW3|SP Campaign Updates

Quote Originally Posted by Doge Almighty View Post
    Selim I's title should be "Sultan". Both authentic and correct, cheers.

THX, I will correct the local file to read "Sultan Selim I" ~Lord Davn
    Kudos to you and all of the lordz out there, my only hope is, kindly, keep this awesome mod alive and up-to-date. Godspeed chaps

Lord Davn's Avatar Senator

Quote Originally Posted by Doge Almighty View Post
    Kudos to you and all of the lordz out there, my only hope is, kindly, keep this awesome mod alive and up-to-date. Godspeed chaps
    Thank you, the NTW3 v4_1 patch should be out shortly. some last minute updates as always but I promise it will be worth the wait

Lord Avon is doing some final testing to verify the changes made to the battle stats are working correctly before the files are compiled to make the installer for the patch. Lord Fullin has taken the extra time to add a few more custom units and we're also adding some of them into the SP Campaign game for the v4_1 patch.

The French will have a good roster of Polish units to recruit when they reach Warsaw...

We've also added additional Saxon & Rhinebund units to the Prussian roster in Saxony...

The Prussians can now recruit Rhinebund units when they occupy Hessen...
    Last edited by Lord Davn; September 30, 2014 at 02:15 PM.

roy64's Avatar Tiro

Looking forward to it.

We are doing some final testing on the v4_1 SPC patch files to ensure that it has stable game play especially in the later turns. This was (and has always been a) a major issue with the extensive modifications that we've made to the NTW3 SP Campaign files. Your patience is appreciated as we want to release a quality campaign game for the players to enjoy

Some of the improvements for the v4_SPC patch are:

---> Added the full MP battle stats with updated morale numbers (and some adjustments for the AI fatigue values) to the SPC db tables. This will improve the campaign battles vs the AI & human players if you're doing drop in battles or want to try a MP Campaign with a friend.

---> Made significant revisions to the Victory Conditions. ALL of the playable factions now have both realistic goals for the Historical and more challenging goals for World Domination.

---> Adjusted the naval fleets for the Portuguese, Netherlands, Denmark, Sweden & Russian factions to enhance the naval aspect of the campaign and take advantage of Lord Commodore Wesley's improvements with his v4 Naval mod.

---> Britian can now recruit Expeditionary Forces (Lord Fullin's new units) from Wales, Gibraltar, Balearic Is, Catalonia & Sicily when these regions are occupied. They reflect British units that were garrisoned over seas and can be re-posted with half the cost of a new unit. This also solves the problem of reinforcing Gibraltar to hold off the Spanish forces.

Reference: http://www.napoleon-series.org/milit...strengths.html
    Last edited by Lord Davn; October 28, 2014 at 01:18 PM.

Can't wait for the update.

Good job.

Even though the extra campaigns (Italy, Egypt, Peninsular) aren't implemented into the launcher, can I still play them with the mod? I'd love to play through the Peninsular War with the new AI, units, effects & what-not.

Sorry but we did not mod the other campaigns yet. I may update the Egyptian campaign for NTW3 if time permit later this year as it would be the easiest to do. Right now we've got to get the NTW3 v4_1 patch completed and released

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Davn View Post
    Sorry but we did not mod the other campaigns yet. I may update the Egyptian campaign for NTW3 if time permit later this year as it would be the easiest to do. Right now we've got to get the NTW3 v4_1 patch completed and released
    Ah fair enough! Not a problem though, the grand campaign is brilliant in itself

Will we get multiplayer campaigns in the next update?

Quote Originally Posted by Hazzard View Post
    Will we get multiplayer campaigns in the next update?
    We are testing the SP Campaign files now and if they are stable enough we will add them for MP Campaign play

Took some time to revise the unit roster for that France recruits from the German States to add more of Lord Fullin's new units.
    It's scaled on the historical data here on The Napoleon series website:
    http://www.napoleon-series.org/resea...controops.html

Baden units that the French can now recruit from Baden~Wuttemburg
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Wurttemburg units that the French can now recruit from Stuttgart.
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Last edited by Lord Davn; October 23, 2014 at 09:04 PM.

Very good! I am eager to play with this great mod!

Best regards!

The additional time to complete the v4_1 patch has been well spent. We've added Lord Fullin's custom Hannover units to the campaign game.
    They will appear if you conquer that region and make Hannover a protectorate.

The Hannover line infantry will defend their turf on the battlefield, ; here they're trying to hold off a Prussia attack.

Guys can you do same range of a muskets like in the american battles for whole game ?

Quote Originally Posted by Ľuboš View Post
    Guys can you do same range of a muskets like in the american battles for whole game ?
    The War in the America's mod that I believe you are referring to is on a 1:1 scale. That's why the musket range seams further than in the MP battle which is on a 1:6 scale.
    The musket ranges in the NTW3 mods represent accurate ranges and ballistics for the weapons used during the Napoleonic Wars. We had a rather lengthy discussion on our Lordz forum on that topic if you'd like to read it: http://www.thelordz.org/forum/viewto...?f=138&t=15140
    Last edited by Lord Davn; October 31, 2014 at 12:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Davn View Post
    The War in the America's mod that I believe you are referring to is on a 1:1 scale. That's why the musket range seams further than in the MP battle which is on a 1:6 scale.
    The musket ranges in the NTW3 mods represent accurate ranges and ballistics for the weapons used during the Napoleonic Wars. We had a rather lengthy discussion on our Lordz forum on that topic if you'd like to read it: http://www.thelordz.org/forum/viewto...?f=138&t=15140
    But it does not look real because muskets were more accurate on the range which you represent. But I still think you should set up the range scale 1 to 1.

I read it through. You look to be persuasive.
    All distances are 3 times those shown.
    So muskets only shoot out to 70(m), this corresponds with their maximum effective range of around 200m
    No offence guys you made a good mod but why did you make scale 1 to 1 ?
    Last edited by Lord Davn; November 01, 2014 at 01:58 PM.

I am not exactly sure what you are wanting or asking of us. I will explain the main difference in the two mods. WITA is set in the America's with the war of 1812 and some South American wars. These wars are set to a scale of 1:1 because most of the battles were not on the same scale as the ones fought in Europe. The 1:1 scale is the reason for the long shooting ranges and other differences in the two mod. NTW3 is our simulation of a 6:1 scale combat this is why our range is set to 70. The infantry units for the most part represent Battalions where as in WITA they represent companies. If I did not answer your question please feel free to PM me or simply respond to this post.
    Last edited by Lord Davn; November 02, 2014 at 03:11 PM.

Sorry if the question is asked allready! I realy enjoy yur mod and your incredible work, but fpr me SP was unplayable because the BLOB of AI-Armys in Battles. Is this Bug still there or was it fixed?