Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 4 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

Thread: NTW3 v7.5 SP & MP Campaign Updates

Default Re: NTW3 v7.5 SP & MP Campaign Updates

Are units that are available in custom battles, also available in the 1805 campaign? (since in the personalized battles there are a large number of units) and if they are not, will they be in some next update?
    zorry for my english
    Last edited by Lord Davn; November 20, 2017 at 02:40 PM.

Sigma's Avatar Centenarius

Edit-nvm, my question was answered a few pages back. Sorry.

Lord Davn's Avatar Biarchus

Quote Originally Posted by MAIAN View Post
    Are units that are available in custom battles, also available in the 1805 campaign? (since in the personalized battles there are a large number of units) and if they are not, will they be in some next update?
    We add new units to the 1805 Campaign with every update. However the regional recruitment bar is limited so we have to be selective as to what units can be added.

"This was their finest hour" ~ Sir Winston Churchill

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Davn View Post
    We add new units to the 1805 Campaign with every update. However the regional recruitment bar is limited so we have to be selective as to what units can be added.
    Just curious here, what is the regional recruitment bar limit number, like how many units can be added for each region?

I recall a mod I played that my buddy made, he got permission from all modders and added all the units packs from them, like Bart's mod, Aum, etc etc and changed their in game stats to all work together gameplay wise, ended up being HUGE rosters. Was called Toon's All In One mod, are you familiar with it?
    Last edited by warboy; November 20, 2017 at 03:45 PM.
    "TUNNELSSSS....ARE USELESS, so why bother anyway!" - Captain Henry Wirz

I apologize if this was answered in some other thread/forum, but whenever I try to play campaign with version 7.5, clicking on the "Campaigns of the Coalition" button causes me to crash every time. I've clean reinstalled, removed old mod files, etc.

Lord Davn's Avatar Biarchus

Quote Originally Posted by Vatonage View Post
    whenever I try to play campaign with version 7.5, clicking on the "Campaigns of the Coalition" button causes me to crash every time.
    The v75 installer does not add the ntw3 folder that's needed to start the NTW3 Campaign games. This can be fixed by following the directions in this video: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...deo-might-help
    This issue will be corrected with the v75b patch.

"This was their finest hour" ~ Sir Winston Churchill

Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 4 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29