Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: 47th's Preußischen Einheiten Mod

Default Re: 47th's Preußischen Einheiten Mod

Is this compatible with LME4?

Are two of the earliest infantry units supposed to be 5 recruitment and 5 upkeep? Or am I conflicting with another mod? The only unit mods I have are georider and the England Expects naval crew mod.

Hessian Grenadier's Avatar Laetus

looks awesome! is it compatible with any other unit packs/mods?

HG

Hey mate , i think your mod looks wonderful but i cant find the link to your mod... I can only see the Moe meshes mod in your thread but not your mod...

could you possibly send me the link to it? Thanks alot

Am i just blind? Wheres the link to the preußischen einheiten mod? Its not on the first site and not on the moe site....?
    Last edited by parade; March 13, 2015 at 03:50 AM.

Everyday im checking this site , hoping to find some working links

what prevents download MoE_UnitParts?

Nothing...but downloading Moe_UnitParts wont give you the prussian einheiten skins...lol

Excellent job and thanks sharing

so so so sorry it took 8 gazillion years to update this but new dl link's on the 1st page of my post, and many apologies for wasting anyones time that helped me with this mod, the research and other things I've done, I respect and love this community, thats said. Now this pack includes all kinds of old stuff I've made back in the day, this has 2 new reserve infantry and a landwehr with a bit more variety and I have retextured Hussars,Silesian Cuirassiers/Prussian Cuirassiers, Pruss Lancers, & Pruss Dragoons. I have a retextured Brunswick Inf and most of these units are retextures or replacement units to the vanilla units, so if you have another mod that also replaces the Prussian vanilla units my mod and the others unit mod will conflict and either one will overwrite whichever. Don't think it'll crash though. All this work was done when I was releasing this mod in the first place, I had no idea it was going to be this time consuming, with work and all there was no way to keep going...to even find time to play was crucial. Anyway I'm not sure what mod(s) are compatible with mine, that you will have to seek help, just post here to see if others can help if it hasn't been deserted yet lol.......

Hi, im having a little problem with the MoE_unit parts.pack which is needed for your skins.

everytime i activate it, it seems to add dirt and scars to the faces of my soldiers....they look really like that...anything i can do against that?

[IMG][/IMG]

Is this meant to work with the current version of MoE then?

Is there a way to download the older versions of MoE ? i think we need the one from 2012

I got you....I think lol, haven't played NTW in so long I forget what's what, anyways backup to the first page and scroll down the first post to download an older version of MOE, actually I "think" it's the "thingy" you need to use my addon with....hmm I'm pretty sure it is.....my e-mail's on that post too for questions and what not , I visit this community when I see something "Napoleonic" lol, that's about it.

Quote Originally Posted by parade View Post
    Hi, im having a little problem with the MoE_unit parts.pack which is needed for your skins.

everytime i activate it, it seems to add dirt and scars to the faces of my soldiers....they look really like that...anything i can do against that?
    dirt and scars!? I have nothing of that sort in my addon, I'm assuming it's from another unit addon, maybe a PDGuru one, he's famous for doing that kind of texturing.

^^^^don't forget to read the above post, my bad for double posting^^^^

I have transferred all files to data, and nothing happens ... please help me. Sorry my bad english
    I have transferred all files to data, and nothing happens ... please help me. Sorry my bad english

Civis

Having trouble with this Mod, Downloaded it but some units seem to be missing? Any help.
    Placed everything in Data and the Unit parts, seem to be missing some units.

The mod worked fine the first time I played with it, but after that, the game started crashing everytime I played with it. I put everything into my data folder, and even removed some mods that could've interfered with it, and it still keeps crashing. Is there anything I can do to stop this?
    Thanks.

Looks like I found the problem: the Brunswickers. Is it because of the Peninsular Campaign?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234