Thread: Enabling all factions in MP campaign?

Default Enabling all factions in MP campaign?

Hey, is there a way to enable all the factions from the SP Europe campaign in MP campaign? Like Denmark-Norway, Sweden and Ottoman?

Thanks in advance!

Default Re: Enabling all factions in MP campaign?

I would also very much like to know but I can't even get 2x unit sizes to work and it's not just for this game its for ETW, NTW, Shogun 2 etc etc. I imagine it's because multiplayer isn't effected by the same edited script for singleplayer but I have no idea where to edit the multiplayer script. Overall I'm just curious as to whether or not we can get more factions in multiplayer.

* Edit Ok so I figured out how to do it with little effort but of course the problem with that is you're unable to play as any of the majors so I can't do say a major power as one person and the other person playing as a minor sadly.
    Last edited by Versorger; March 21, 2012 at 10:43 AM. Reason: Solved my own problem lol
    "Nicht durch Reden und Majoritätsbeschlüsse werden die großen Fragen der Zeit entschieden – sondern durch Eisen und Blut."
    -Otto Von Bismarck

If you mean you can't get 2x unit sizes in mp, that's because it isn't allowed in the engine. Would you care to explain how you enabled the smaller factions, even though that mean that we can't play with the major ones?

kambiz's Avatar Ordinarius

Count on Me as opponent if anyone wants to play a Multiplayer campaign with this mod

Steam account : Pzt_Kami

Regards

All -

Does the MP campaign actually work here? I always ran into problems with it in Shogun 2 with desyncs and other things. Also, I thought I read something that you must auto-resolve every battle, or fight against each other, is that true?

I loved the MP campaign in Shogun where your partner could watch, or you could share troops with him... but it had way too many bugs. Can somebody confirm how it works in NTW with this mod?

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Versorger View Post
    I would also very much like to know but I can't even get 2x unit sizes to work and it's not just for this game its for ETW, NTW, Shogun 2 etc etc. I imagine it's because multiplayer isn't effected by the same edited script for singleplayer but I have no idea where to edit the multiplayer script. Overall I'm just curious as to whether or not we can get more factions in multiplayer.

* Edit Ok so I figured out how to do it with little effort but of course the problem with that is you're unable to play as any of the majors so I can't do say a major power as one person and the other person playing as a minor sadly.

Might I ask how you did it? Me and my friend would LOVE to play an MP campaign as Sweden + Denmark-Norway.

Quote Originally Posted by Versorger View Post

Might I ask how you fixed it? I'd love to play a co-op campaign as two minor nations!