Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Radious Mass Effect 3 Mod !!!! (Updated 19.3.2012 - V1.3)

SoulBlade's Avatar Vicarius

Default Re: Radious Mass Effect 3 Mod !!!! (Updated 19.3.2012 - V1.3)

Interesting changes you've made there. I have a question about
    9. Every 3. level player gets 1 additional talent point

Does it mean I get more skill points in the end so I can max out everything? Don't you think it would be better to have less points rather than more?
    Quote Originally Posted by Eastern Roman View Post
    Satan works in cunning way to keep us away of god. Sciene is the religion of Satan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbes. View Post
    TWC is ruining my abilty to have an erection
    Quote Originally Posted by Point Blank View Post
    Regarding the Irish, if its between them and the Timurids:
    Irish: ran around bogs and forests munching on potatoes
    Timurids: slaughtered millions and threw empires into terror
    OK I'm not sure the Irish had potatoes in medieval times but that still doesn't tip things in their favour
    When in doubt, say - Trve Norsk Blękk Mettal

a

// [Last.fm][/SPOILER]
    Play Supremacy 1914, the free real-time strategy online games and the Browsergame of the Year 2009!

[SPOILER]

Supremacy1914 - the best MMO

Spoiler for Dangerous stuff
    Code:
    Signature stock:  

Radious's Avatar I came, I saw, I modded

Quote Originally Posted by SoulBlade View Post
    Interesting changes you've made there. I have a question about
    9. Every 3. level player gets 1 additional talent point

Does it mean I get more skill points in the end so I can max out everything? Don't you think it would be better to have less points rather than more?
    You cant max everything, but you have slightly more points to use. This allows you to use some abilities which you would normally ignore.

Winner of the 2011, 2012. 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017 Modding Awards in Total War Shogun 2, Rome 2, Attila, Warhammer 1 and Warhammer 2.
    Follow us here - Team Radious

Habelo's Avatar Protector Domesticus

I like everything but the talent thing. If you are to give us talentpoints, it would be imo- to be able to max it all out in the end.

Its annoying to have an ability with only 3 points in
    You have a certain mentality, a "you vs them" and i know it is hard to see, but it is only your imagination which makes up enemies everywhere. I haven't professed anything but being neutral so why Do you feel the need to defend yourself from me?. Truly What are you defending? when there is nobody attacking?

Quick question Radious, where in the coalseced file do I find the settings to get the extra ammo and grenades? Just wanted to know as I am making my own little rebalance mod and cannot find any info on where to find that setting.

can you still play MP with this mod on in your game? I know it doesn't effect MP but some times mods are seen as cheats and won't let you play
    "There's Brave Men knocking at our gate, lets go kill them"

Radious's Avatar I came, I saw, I modded

Quote Originally Posted by The True Roman View Post
    can you still play MP with this mod on in your game? I know it doesn't effect MP but some times mods are seen as cheats and won't let you play

I would avoid MP if the mod is installed, you never know what could happen and it would be sad to get ban.

Winner of the 2011, 2012. 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017 Modding Awards in Total War Shogun 2, Rome 2, Attila, Warhammer 1 and Warhammer 2.
    Follow us here - Team Radious

since this is still showing up high in google search results for mods.... let me warn anyone who uses this:

IT WILL DISABLE MOST DLC CONTENT.

your weapon packs, and a host of other things, will simply not show up if you use this.

bummer, since otherwise it's great. frankly, there was no other way for the author to do this without continually modifying it every time a new dlc was released.

cost me 7 hours of play time before i figured out most of my DLCs were broken.

2 year revival......cool.

Seemed relevant.
    One thing is for certain: the more profoundly baffled you have been in your life, the more open your mind becomes to new ideas.
    -Neil deGrasse Tyson

Let's think the unthinkable, let's do the undoable. Let us prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12