Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Radious Mass Effect 3 Mod !!!! (Updated 19.3.2012 - V1.3)

Radious's Avatar I came, I saw, I modded

Default Radious Mass Effect 3 Mod !!!! (Updated 19.3.2012 - V1.3)

Hello Gentleman,

since i am moding usually everything i touch i couldnt let ME3 without my atention.

Here is my first small overhaul for the game:

Mass Effect 3 Radious Mod

Changes:

1. Reduced weight of most weapons - player can carry more guns without killing cooldowns totaly

2. Reduced speed of reapers on campaign map slightly - they are not so much annoying when you scan planets anymore

3. Increased ammo capacity by 60% and grenades by 3 - more ammo is handy for enhanced combat

4. Increased health of most enemies - casual enemies by 50% and shilelds by 15% for longer and more enjoyable fights (not bosses or tough ones like brute/banshee,atlas)

5. Slightly increased shield recharge speed of player (15%) + added higher health and shield bonuses for all class upgrades in your passive abilities when you level up

6. Increased fuel capacity from 1000 to 2000

7. Rebalanced all armor pieces - each armor piece got additional 1 bonus (health, shields, ammo, cooldowns, etc) to make most of them more usefull and player can enjoy changing visuals without loosing the best bonuses.

8. Slightly increased Mag Size of some shotguns, sniper rifles and grenade launcher - with increase health of most casual enemies this comes handy and these weapons are not useless anymore

9. Every 3. level player gets 1 additional talent point

Most of these changes make combat way more enjoyable.

Instalation: Simply put the file and replace original here: Mass Effect 3/BioGame/CookedPCConsole

Mod works without issues in sp, no need to start new campaign, all changes will adapt.

Download: Attachment 211017

Enjoy and Have Fun.
    Last edited by Radious; March 19, 2012 at 11:53 AM.

Winner of the 2011, 2012. 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017 Modding Awards in Total War Shogun 2, Rome 2, Attila, Warhammer 1 and Warhammer 2.
    Follow us here - Team Radious

Legio's Avatar EMPRESS OF ALL THINGS
    Content Emeritus

Default Re: Radious Mass Effect 3 Mod released !!!!

I look forward to Radious Endings Mod.

Downloading now, will test it on my adept Shepard when I import him

Can you mod the ending? That would be super.

I hardly doubt i can touch this, tools for changing game are not so complex. I can more change/unlock/rebalance things. Ending was ruined by Bioware and its up to them to fix it or leave trilogy end in unexplained dust.

Winner of the 2011, 2012. 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017 Modding Awards in Total War Shogun 2, Rome 2, Attila, Warhammer 1 and Warhammer 2.

Default Re: Radious Mass Effect 3 Mod !!!! (Updated 18.3.2012)

Mod Updated:

Increased fuel capacity from 1000 to 2000
    Slightly rebalanced health and shield of some Cerberus and Geth enemies.

Enjoy.

Version 1.2 released:

Rebalanced all armor pieces - each armor piece got additional 1 bonus (health, shields, ammo, cooldowns, etc) to make most of them more usefull and player can enjoy changing visuals without loosing the best bonuses.
    Minor tweaks in weight of some weapons.

Enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by Radious View Post
    Version 1.2 released:

Rebalanced all armor pieces - each armor piece got additional 1 bonus (health, shields, ammo, cooldowns, etc) to make most of them more usefull and player can enjoy changing visuals without loosing the best bonuses.
    Minor tweaks in weight of some weapons.

Enjoy.
    Awesome, thanks.

Sent from my SGH-T499 using Tapatalk
    Under the Patronage of Leonidas the Lion|Patron of Imperator of Rome - Dewy - Crazyeyesreaper|American and Proud

Tribunus

I've done similarly with regards to the fuel capacity, if only to account for the fact that several fuel discoveries can have somewhere between 700-900 and this can be mostly wasted with ease, but to counter it I slightly decreased fuel efficiency. You might want to try it.

Another thing that, depending on your preference, you should try is to change the amount of talent points rewarded per level. Reducing them mid-late game to make your talent choices more significant or increasing them slightly so that you could, in theory, reach level six in all talents.

Quote Originally Posted by Magicman2051 View Post
    I've done similarly with regards to the fuel capacity, if only to account for the fact that several fuel discoveries can have somewhere between 700-900 and this can be mostly wasted with ease, but to counter it I slightly decreased fuel efficiency. You might want to try it.

Another thing that, depending on your preference, you should try is to change the amount of talent points rewarded per level. Reducing them mid-late game to make your talent choices more significant or increasing them slightly so that you could, in theory, reach level six in all talents.
    Yes another way to deal with fuel is reduce spending speed. Current talent points per level is i think 4. Will need to look at it but if you can point me where to find this in coalesced it can save me some time.

Edit: Found it, seems like till level 30 you get 2 points per level and from level 30 its 4 points per level. Since i am using my old saves i automaticaly start always already on level 30 so i have no experience how it is when players play without saves on basic levels.
    Last edited by Radious; March 18, 2012 at 05:26 PM.

Tribunus

Well the idea is that the points per level, at least with my files anyway, be changed to make it so that you have enough points for four full talents, and then six left over.
    Last edited by Magicman2051; March 18, 2012 at 08:55 PM.

gastovski's Avatar Campidoctor

Ending, cliche hollywood blockluster dialogue, can you fix these?

Quote Originally Posted by gastovski View Post
    Ending, cliche hollywood blockluster dialogue, can you fix these?
    I do not think so i can get access to this part of the game + ending is so broken that i would have to basicaly create new part of the game

Default Re: Radious Mass Effect 3 Mod !!!! (Updated 19.3.2012 - V1.3)

Version 1.3 released:

8. Slightly increased Mag Size of some shotguns, sniper rifles and grenade launcher - with increase health of most casual enemies this comes handy and these weapons are not useless anymore

9. Every 3. level player gets 1 additional talent point

Enjoy.

Would you be able to mod it so that there's actually a cool down with guns? That way you can tactically choose if you want to wait for the cool down or eject the thermal clip instead. I remember experimenting with this in ME2 but unfortunately the variable is global and there's no way to change it with separate guns. So you'd either have smgs that never ran out of ammo, or sniper rifles that never recharged.

If you rep me leave your name and I'll rep you back!

Quote Originally Posted by PGeo36 View Post
    Would you be able to mod it so that there's actually a cool down with guns? That way you can tactically choose if you want to wait for the cool down or eject the thermal clip instead. I remember experimenting with this in ME2 but unfortunately the variable is global and there's no way to change it with separate guns. So you'd either have smgs that never ran out of ammo, or sniper rifles that never recharged.
    It looks same as in ME2 since game is using same ammo types and reload animations unlike ME1.

There was a mod that enabled weapon cooldown for ME2, so unless Bioware purged that code when moving on to ME3, it should be possible. That said, the cooldown mod for ME2 didn't work very well, imho, because the cooldown was set way too slow to really matter in the end.

Edit: If you have the "From Ashes" DLC, you get access to the Particle Rifle - the only gun in the game that has potentially unlimited ammunition and works with a "cooldown"/regularly regenerating ammo mechanic. Should possibly be salvageable?
    Last edited by Tankfriend; March 27, 2012 at 09:30 AM.

hey great mod i got a question friend , what lines i have to modified to increase the health and shield of common enemies , i got my own mod and i like to add this to it , can you point me in the right direction please
    thanks in advance

Hi, please what I coalesced file to change with each new level of character gained more talent point? Just when I briefly describe the journey. Thank you in advance for your help.

To change amount of points you get each level go to biogame - sfxgame - sfxgameconfig and here levelrewards.

hi, I would like to mod ME3 so enemies would be like in ME2 - almost all of them have some kind of protection (shield, barrier, armor) on insanity - can you give me some tips how to add shield etc. to specific type of enemy on insanity (it doesn“t have to affect only insanity)? I“m new to modding so I only know it will probably be about modyfying coalesced.ini but I have no idea how or what exactly change/add there. Thank you for any tips and tutorials

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast