Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Shogun 2 Total war Fall Of The Samurai Main Features And Exclusive GamePlay

Default Shogun 2 Total war Fall Of The Samurai Main Features And Exclusive GamePlay

Ca where kind enough to invite me up to there castle in Horsham and let me and a few others try out the new Fall Of The Samurai. They also said I could show you guys some footage of Fall of the Samurai so Enjoy.
    Lionheartx10 is also doing a similar video so I will put his video in here too

Total war Battles

Tell me what you think of the game and what your looking forward to ?
    Last edited by Jackie_fish; March 16, 2012 at 03:44 PM.

Lionheartx10's Avatar Youtube Crazy!

Default Re: Shogun 2 Total war Fall Of The Samurai Main Features And Exclusive GamePlay

Great Video mate! Mine will be up tonight, will post it here when it is!

edit:

and here it is!

Last edited by Lionheartx10; March 16, 2012 at 06:43 PM.
    “To conquer oneself is a greater victory than to conquer thousands in a battle.”

http://www.youtube.com/user/lionheartx10

Default Re: Shogun 2 Total war Fall Of The Samurai Main Features And Exclusive GamePlay

Nice video, but the game looks to much fun I have exams till may (damn Ius Romanum). +rep for you

I really cant wait, Samurai mixing it up with Royal Marines

Freiherr von Hahl's Avatar Libertus

like how you loose the naval battle because you want to show us the torpedos and miss two times^^.

Great video!

♘Top Hat Zebra's Avatar Praepositus
    That place you go to when the world becomes too much? I'm in the world. I'm why it's too much.

Shameless advertisement for your channel.

The torpedo part cracked me up.

The riflemen are badass

Well, pretty much every single part of this video was awesome, although I do wonder at the absence of siege battles...
    "Rajadharma! The Duty of Kings. Know you: Kingship is a Trust. The King is the most exalted and conscientious servant of the people."

Default Fots Main Features And Exclusive GamePlay 15min vid

don't think it was posted yet but if it was sorry!!!!!

Noif de Bodemloze's Avatar The Protector of Art
    Content Emeritus

Default Re: Fots Main Features And Exclusive GamePlay 15min vid

No i havent seen this before! Thanks for link!

+rep for found

Great ! Watching now, thanks and +rep.

priam11's Avatar Campidoctor
    Toronto-Home of the crack smokin Robbie Ford

Have to admit I am more excited about FOTS release than I was for SH2.
    "Tell people that there's an invisible man in the sky who created the universe, and the vast majority will believe you.
    Tell them the paint is wet, and they have to touch it to be sure."
    -George Carlin

The Dutch Devil's Avatar Krakiszki the Hunter
    Content Emeritus

Merged two Gameplay video threads.

Great video!

Patronized by the glorious all knowing Legio.

DO I REALLY SEE 400 MEN FOR EACH UNIT ????

It means they have add a super huge mode for the unit size ?

40 units and 400 men for each unit, damn I love it !
    French commentaries for TW and RTS:http://www.youtube.com/user/leviath40

I like how the campaign map looks more zoomed in, Shikoku seems huge compared to Shogun 2. I hope that translates to better campaign to battle map fidelity and not the contrary, it's a feature I hold dear, personally. The increased lethality of naval battles, which can be viewed as "increased feedback" from the game to the player's actions, seem like a really solid design decision. Torpedoes, even when they miss, look like they can be used to interdict areas and force manoeuvres upon the enemy fleet, which might make naval battles much more interesting

another new game play vid dont know whats in this one tho 13 mins long

Keep those video coming!!

Great video, thanks ! It's from eurogamer, right ? I think it proves the notion of how notoriously bad game reviewers are at games.

Radiso-FIN's Avatar Campidoctor

Thanks for the videos, the first one is especially good so +rep for that!

Artillery looks like to be really devastating this time and charging head on against the enemy with artillery doesn't seem to be a viable tactic anymore at all. Torpedos look very powerfull as well and it is nice to notice that this time smaller ships are more usefull than in ETW/NTW.

Great Video Footage! Thanks for sharing this.

hi all i pre orderd the limited edition and i was wondering if there are more american units then marines in the fall of the samurai like line infantry and cavalry and good video thanks for sharing

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast