Yes, a male Shepard can get together with Kaidan Alenko in ME3 as well.
As to Garrus, he and male Shepard are just really good war buddies, but that's it.
I also Paint! do check out my deviantart page to see whats up!: http://thesax66.deviantart.com/
Or lola.Vega's pretty much the epitome of a boring character that I can think of. Moreso, he never even managed to fulfill this role, afterall. He hardly ever asked for background, and noone ever really bothered telling him. All he ever really did was toting guns, muscles, grunts and "loco".
Last edited by Knight of Heaven; March 27, 2012 at 09:37 AM.
As to the Virmire Survivor - only Kaidan is potentially bisexual in ME3, Ashley isn't.
Unfortunatly, mordin got killed in ME2 in my game, so I missed all his awesome comments, singing and of course his noble noble end Well at least I saw it on youtube.
Anyway! Best scenes? Too many to count. Small example:
- Garrus bottle shooting (Garrus is THE most awesome supporting character I ever had in my whole gaming career)
- Shepard's comment about the Yagh running away. "There goes the next shadow broker". And of course Garrus answer to that: "Yeah I think I heard him mutter T'soni." Priceless, especially when you've got Liara in your team as well (which I did of course)
- everything with Grunt, especially his last stand and Wrex (hard duell. Very hard duell. They are just so damn badass!)
- Every scene with Liara (Goddamn she's so awesome. When she says goodbye to shepard before the last fight, I really had tears in my eyes. And she's hot to. Never had a problem with that )
- Garrus and Tali in the end
- when Tali gets drunk (it's not a straw!)
- Jokers comments on the current situation (always a good laugh)
- Thane! He got way to little credits! (Live in peace)
- Leagion's death (you will be remembered my friend)
- I actually liked Sanchez and his sad story. Good guy
some of the dialogs between the crew members are superb too:
- Garrus and Joker telling jokes about their opponents race (killed me)
- Garrus and Vega telling their war stories and completely exaggerate them
- Liaras and Javiks dialogs as well as Tali's and Javiks d.
- Vega's poking on Sanchez and Shepard (loco!)
even EDI gets funny. Well at least she tries to as good as she can^^
Javik: Not bad but I expected a bit more. Well, at least he's unique.
and then there's Ashley...really Bioware?
How do you know that a Turian ran out of ammo?
He pulls the stick out of his ass and beats the crap out of his enemy!
Last edited by Chris_92; March 28, 2012 at 04:43 PM.
For me the best scenes were:
Palaven in general. Turian fighters swooping around everywhere and the homeworld burning up in the sky. That was the first "holy this is awesome" moment for me in ME3.
Renegade shooting Udina.
Renegade stabbing Kai Leng.
Speaking with the dying reaper on the Quarian homeworld. (only time you speak with a reaper FFS)
Thresher Maw vs Reaper.
The final space battle (as short as it lasted )
Miranda ass scenes.
im about 90% positive that Liara "Morrigan'd" my Shep in one of the many mind s she has with my Shep... when shes not even my LI!
dont get me wrong, I dont hate her. Its just so blatantly obvious that she was one of the head writers favorites that she pretty much has no flaws and impentrable plot armor... which makes for a boring character
[M2TW Kingdoms] Waging Holy War, a Teutonic Order AAR *in progress*
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)