Thread: waterloo sp map

Civis

Default waterloo sp map

dear ,

I have noticed that if i set the french as attacking force at the HB Waterloo map , they are approaching from non historical direction !?

Can i modify this starting position ? They reach Hougamont before i can put some english in it and also the cavalry and other french troops are rushing in as crazy !

I would like them to spread more to the right and left of the La Belle Alliance ....

Is this possible in any way ?

Thanks for info

brgds maks

Default Re: waterloo sp map

Quote Originally Posted by maks View Post
    dear ,

I have noticed that if i set the french as attacking force at the HB Waterloo map , they are approaching from non historical direction !?

Can i modify this starting position ? They reach Hougamont before i can put some english in it and also the cavalry and other french troops are rushing in as crazy !

I would like them to spread more to the right and left of the La Belle Alliance ....

Is this possible in any way ?

Thanks for info

brgds maks
    "I don't know the word impossible" (Napoleon)

Civis

quelque direction monsieur ?

merci pour l assistance !

i guess i can trigger a file then ?

brgds maks

Quote Originally Posted by maks View Post
    quelque direction monsieur ?

merci pour l assistance !

i guess i can trigger a file then ?

brgds maks
    You could change the deployment areas with my editor, but will loose compatibility. Maybe with next patch I will fix Waterloo and Rivoli starting positions. I rarely play SP or classic MP on historical map, forgetting to pay attention to default deployment zones which sometimes don't work.

The deployment area for Russians on the Borodino Fletches map is also misplaced. They reach the fletches at the same time as the French. Damn shame as it is a fantastic map as are many of the others, e.g. Austria 1 = brilliant!

Regards, Tanimbar