Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 142930313233343536373839

Thread: RTR VII Patch 3 Bugs and Issues Thread

Default Re: RTR VII Patch 3 Bugs and Issues Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Pat89 View Post
    Just thinking out loud here from a logical point of view... But if those are reforms that historically happened to help them beat the Romans (hence the requirement to be at war with them?), but you already did beat them, then what would be the purpose of the reform? Don't try to fix what isn't broken...

tldr: you should've waited with beating them xD
    Thanks, so apart from the historical aspect, there are no major consequences in the mod mechanic on recruitement evolution and there is nothing to do with this "reform counter" building ?

Ok so whenever I click on Play RTR7 in launcher the game starts but whenever I select a faction it doesn't start and then when I quit the game there is windows saying DATABASE_TABLE error barbarian invasion quinquiremes requested.

Quote Originally Posted by KurtSuckert View Post
    Thanks, so apart from the historical aspect, there are no major consequences in the mod mechanic on recruitement evolution and there is nothing to do with this "reform counter" building ?
    Of course there is but you missed it

Default Re: RTR VII Patch 2 Bugs and Issues Thread

I installed RTR and Patch 3 with Hotfixes, but I cannot save the game once I start a new campaign. How can I solve this problem?

You didn't start the background script. Usually its just something like selecting a city and doing what the advisor tells you to do (click the "show me how" button). You will have to make sure the script runs when you start a new campaign and especially when you load an existing game (the first I think it should do automatically, the second it for sure will not). Also, if I remember correctly you cannot load another campaign while you're already playing. You'll have to go all the way back to the menu and then load the other game you want to play. This is true for pretty much all mods, not just RTR.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat89 View Post
    You didn't start the background script. Usually its just something like selecting a city and doing what the advisor tells you to do (click the "show me how" button). You will have to make sure the script runs when you start a new campaign and especially when you load an existing game (the first I think it should do automatically, the second it for sure will not). Also, if I remember correctly you cannot load another campaign while you're already playing. You'll have to go all the way back to the menu and then load the other game you want to play. This is true for pretty much all mods, not just RTR.
    I see.

I noticed that in the topic in which is told how to install the mod and the patch, it's also told: "the patch is not save game compatible".
    What does it mean?

Saul Tyre's Avatar Senator

Quote Originally Posted by Arcaneevan View Post
    I see.

I noticed that in the topic in which is told how to install the mod and the patch, it's also told: "the patch is not save game compatible".
    What does it mean?
    It means that if you add the patch it will not work in your present campaign, you have to start a new one
    My personality is who I am....my attitude depends on who you are!!!
    RTR: Imperium Surrectum Team Member/adviser/tester
    RTR Project Group member/RTR8_4.0 beta tester.
    RSII_WWC Team Member/tester.XC_5 Beta tester
    My TW youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/SaulTyre

Quote Originally Posted by Saul Tyre View Post
    It means that if you add the patch it will not work in your present campaign, you have to start a new one
    Clear Thank you very much. I'll see if it works