Thread: Mod keeps crashing

Default Mod keeps crashing

logs_1.zip

Hello there. I'm not sure if this is the right thread but i figured I'll just post here. I've been making a mod for M2TW, a simple one. I've edited the factions positions, some of the units and I started editing the buildings. Everything was fine until I edited the EDB, the equestrian building. I've tried redoing it several times and I've even changed it to fit literally only england. After I go to the Grand Campaign screen and choose said faction (england) the mod will load and crash after it finishes loading. (I get the usual "Uh Oh! Sorry pal!) message from Geomod. I don't know what to do and I'll just leave the logs here in case someone is kind enough to help me. Thank you for your time.

Default Re: Mod keeps crashing

Check your expert_descr_advice.txt again and take a look at it. Make sure everything is there along with edb.

Thank you for your reply. I checked every file and, after retesting several times, making small changes according to the log, decided to just get the files i knew were working and reinstall the Geomod. I replaced them and everything seems to be working fine. M2TW is truly a weird one.

It can be! I am a modder and if you want to work together on something please pm. I will try my best to help you out with whatever problems you may have.