Page 76 of 76 FirstFirst ... 26516667686970717273747576
Results 1,501 to 1,519 of 1519

Thread: Replacement players

Jadli's Avatar The Fallen God
    Gaming Emeritus

Default Re: Replacement players

Added most of the spots ( hopefully) into Mods Watch so its easier to find them. Post in Mods Watch if there are some open spots missing

A Man's Avatar Senator

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...-Kingdom/page8

Need new Greyjoy and Tyrell here.

joerock22's Avatar Leader of Third Age HS
    Citizen

A Storm of Swords VI

Spots taken. Lannister and Renly still available, but those are not attractive factions and won't be much fun for new players.
    Last edited by joerock22; October 10, 2016 at 04:09 PM.

Prince Terrato's Avatar Laetus

I'm looking to partake in some hotseating here, Hoare sounds like good fun but it's probably better to Tully.
    Could take a look on either of them, even if it seem you've found a player for one of them already.

Please consider me for new hotseats, can I sign up somewhere?

Newbloods VI: House Stark - Newbloods game, but any fairly new player is welcome due to late-game. Rep/Sig reward to victor.
    Newbloods VI: House Stannis - Newbloods game, but any fairly new player is welcome due to late-game. Rep/Sig reward to victor.

The Beggar King: House Lannister - RP game (RP is not optional) for those that enjoy roleplay and are willing to commit. Still early game.
    The Beggar King: House Tyrell - RP game (RP is not optional) for those that enjoy roleplay and are willing to commit. Still early game.
    The Beggar King: House Hightower - RP game (RP is not optional) for those that enjoy roleplay and are willing to commit. Still early game.

Gaming Emeritus

Age of Newbloods - House Mooton - Safe position. Controls all its starting settlements and settlements of destroyed House Bracken. However, neighboring house Darklyn is being invaded by House Bar Emmon, thus the house Mooton might have to join one side soon. Newbloods only.
    A Clash of Newbloods - Renly Baratheon - The faction has powerful armies that marched north. But with Stannis taking Tarth recently and putting The Stormlands into danger they have to return to defend Storms End. Preferably newbloods, but considering the situation more experienced player would be also allowed to join.

EDIT
    Both taken
    Last edited by Jadli; October 07, 2016 at 09:02 AM.

Gaming Emeritus

A Clash of Newbloods II - The Stormlands - Renly was betrayed and killed by The Tyrells who invaded The Stormlands and took Fellwood. However, they are now unable to continue deeper east because of the fort wall. Decent economy and enough men to defend The Stormlands. Suitable for a newblood

EDIT TAKEN
    Last edited by Jadli; October 10, 2016 at 12:51 AM.

I would like to take over for the Renly player!

Narsils_Shards's Avatar Campidoctor

Mate, just a tip. It's best to PM and/or post in the thread about your interest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks!

Prince Terrato's Avatar Laetus

Any other news?

Hannibal2001's Avatar Simply Barbaric

guys there are a ton of open spots here http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...w-HotSeat-here!
    check them out and join them

Captainnorway's Avatar Primicerius

It Takes Five To Tango - House Targaryen - The hs uses a modified winds of winter mod that makes the map into a five player hs. They are in good shape but are in debt (most factions are), they have all the stormlands, dorne and are moving in on the lannisters. The positon is suitable for anyone.

Spot taken
    Last edited by Captainnorway; October 23, 2016 at 07:17 PM.

A Man's Avatar Senator

This is a list of HS's I participate in and that will require replacements due to my departure.

[YB HS] War of Kings II (House Martell):
    Very strong position. Strongest on the map by far. Holds entire Dorne, South Reach + entire Stormlands. Preparing forces for the march to the north and invading Hoare slowly on the Western side of the map along with Lannisters who are Martells permanent allies here. Whoever takes over I strongly request that this alliance is kept!
    [RPHS] War of Spring (House Tyrell): Got rid of Greyjoys in the South which strengthened Tyrells greatly but Lannister has repelled every attempt at an invasion and is now going on the offense. Lots of money though and situation can be potentially turned around along with the help of Targaryens who are probably strongest on the map and allied to Tyrell. This is a marriage alliance and must be kept.
    King of Rivers & Hills (House Lannister): Allied to Bolton's and Hoare by blood. Being attacked by Yronwood but took Highgarden from Gardener who is very weak right now. Joerock can give further details if needed.
    Age of Petty Kings III (House Darklyn): Strong position in Breaklands + invading Riverlands with 3 full stacks and also took some settlements in the Reach. NAP with Royce and Estermont, allied to Greyjoy who seems to be getting beaten though.

ADMINING IN:
    [RPHS]The Beggar King
    [RPHS] The Broken Kingdom
    [HS] No More Petty Kings
    [HS] You Win Or You Die
    [NB/YB HS] A Clash of Newbloods II

Anyone interested to take over admin positions contact me for passwords.

I'm truly sorry for the inconvenience.

Positions needed
    No More Petty Kings: Arryn
    A Broken Kingdom: Lannister A number of armies lays at their disposal and alliances with Greyjoy, Tyrell, and Arryn.
    You Win or You Die: Stannis Fairly weak right now, but has the potential to become strong quickly.
    PM me if interested, will be looking at their positions shortly.
    Last edited by Narsils_Shards; October 29, 2016 at 11:34 AM.

You Win or You Die: Arryn
    You Win or You Die: Tully (Taken)
    No More Petty Kings: Lannister
    Last edited by Narsils_Shards; November 09, 2016 at 05:54 PM.

Citizen

The Beggar King - House Lannister. Excellent position. Extremely wealthy, with a strong military, and part of a grand alliance of factions led by experienced veterans. Suitable for all players.

Edit - position filled.
    Last edited by joerock22; November 07, 2016 at 08:50 PM.

Parafix's Avatar I have this stick...
    Blog Entries

This thread will be merged into the mods watch some point in the next 24 hours, please make sure your recent posts are updated.

Citizen

Just in case someone looks here in the next 24 hours... (also posted in Mod's Watch)

Age of Petty Kings III
    - House Darklyn. Has expanded into the Riverlands, pushing back House Blackwood. Strong military and in good position for further expansion. Economy is in the red but can be fixed. Some experience preferred.