Page 48 of 76 FirstFirst ... 2338394041424344454647484950515253545556575873 ... LastLast

Thread: Replacement players

Default Re: Replacement players

Need replacements. Going on holiday and will be out of the country for awhile sorry for the inconvenience.

Arryn http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...-War-is-Coming
    Lannister http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...Blood-Sub-mod)
    Martell http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...of-Youngbloods
    Tyrell http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...-of-Succession

I'll probably need a player to replace the Free Folk and House Arryn factions in my hotseat. They are both played by the same person.

This hotseat is different to the others, details are on the page.

This hotseat has book spoilers so be careful.

Here is the link: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...8#post13388648

DrakeRox's Avatar Senator

Need replacements :
    • House Florent on WRM Kings and Kingdoms - It's very late on the game and House Florent, one of the strongest factions, holds Dragonstone, All the Crownlands and Stormlands and some lands of The Reach. They're allied with Martell,Stark and Arryn against Lannister, Greyjoy and Tyrell, with the last one almost dead.

PS : If you want any of these factions PM me
    Last edited by DrakeRox; May 22, 2014 at 08:19 AM.

Emperor of Hell's Avatar SPA-NED 1-5

House Lannister on WRM Kings and Kingdoms - Holds all of the Westerlands and is allied with Greyjoy, owns a very capable army(almost 5 stacks) but is surrounded by at least 6 stacks so some experience would be needed.
    Could I get a cleared save to check out?

Riverknight's Avatar Last of the Romans

I need a new Arryn in The True King!
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...-The-True-King

Decent position.

I've never played a hotseat before but im a fan of SoulGamesInc and he says that they are way better than playing against the AI and i'm really bored so if anybody needs a replacement PM me please.

I need a new Manderly HERE
    Turn4 and nothing much has happened, but i believe they are allied with Bolton against Stannis.

JackSnow's Avatar Laetus

If any hot seat needs a new player please just PM me, I'm willing to play any faction!

Iron Aquilifer's Avatar Protector Domesticus

This is pretty ****ing annoying: someone has mucked around with my computer and now M2TW does not work. Not vanilla, not any mods. No idea when I will be able to fix them, so I will have to leave all HSs.

So player replacements required:
    War of Westeros: Greyjoy, recently defeated several Lannister armies, has House Frey has vassal.
    Ladder of Chaos: Tyrell, recently seized Kings Landing and Silverhill from Lannister, defeated some armies.
    Age of Kingdoms: Stark, allied to Arryn and Stormking, currently in a war with hoare who is ravaging the North, can be won quite easily if truth be told.
    Wars of Conquest 2: Hoare, recently seized much of the western riverlands. On the face of it, defeat of Tully is soon.
    Age of Conquest: Arryn, lost the navy against Targaryen, holds Dragonstone and all of Vale. A bit of experience will most likely be required.
    The Winds Are Cold And Full Of Winds: Arryn/Baelish, not much happened.
    War of Succession: Stark, recently taken Sisterton

For diplomacy/plots ect. ect. feel free to PM me. Other players may not (almost certainly will not) have the truth.

Admin replacements required:
    Return of King
    Ten Novices One Throne
    The Andals Are Coming, The Andals Are Coming
    Top O' The World

AdmiralThrawn has the TNOT pword if I am not mistaken.
    Really sorry, especially regarding the admin codes.
    Last edited by Iron Aquilifer; May 21, 2014 at 06:31 AM.

Disk 1 is currently indisposed, along with the case...

It is lost people, it is lost and probably a hundred miles away in inverness. Why is it there? I was playing RTW:BI on the laptop during the car trip and I am very disorganized both packing and unpacking.

I will find it eventually, but not before HSs become held up (like at least a week before I return to Inverness to double-check at the friend's place)

Well good luck finding it Mannis, seems i have some replacements to find.

I found it guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Request a quick extension for any/all HSs that have been delayed!

Nit, still no working replacements needed in previous post.

Need replacements :
    • House Stark on Age of Kingdoms - They're on a war against Hoare, lost some of his most important settlements but are allied to both Arryn and Stormking, which are very strong at this point.
    • House Renly on The Fall of Kingdoms - Not soo good position, all the Kingdom of the North fights against him(Stark, Tully, Arryn and Joffrey) but he still holds his major settlements(only lost his northern), all his major generals(Edric and Renly, which are all already NFs), is allied with Stannis and have a capable army, considering all his losses. Experience needed.
    • House Martell on The Fall of Kingdoms - Not so good position, holds all his starting settlements and is on a war with Tyrell. I believe his allies are Renly and Stannis.
    • House Tully on The Fall of Kingdoms - Very good position, probably the strongest faction. They hold all the Riverlands and some of the Westerlands and are now attacking The Reach. They're allies are Arryn, Stark, Greyjoy.
    • House Arryn on The Blood of Kings - Age of Kingdoms submod hotseat. The faction is on a strong position, hold all his starting territories plus Wolf's Den(White Harbor) and is on a mega-alliance Stormkings-Lannister-Gardener-Arryn
    • House Stark on You either win or you die - It is already turn 32 and House Stark is allied with Greyjoy and Lannister. Almost all his starting generals are alive and he is being attacked by Stannis, that already took The Dreadfort, Karhold and Widow's Watch but the faction have a very good military power, enough to defend itself easily and some ships to annoy Stannis fleet

Last edited by DrakeRox; May 25, 2014 at 02:33 PM.

I'm sorry to announce this, but since I barely got the time to play my turns, actually this week I missed some turns, and will be totally unable to play next week, I believe it would be best if I'd get some permanet replacement.

These would leave an open spot in
    You either win or you die (Tyrell)
    The Blood of Kings / BoK (Renly)
    Youngbloods VI (Tully)
    Dance of Crows (Stark)

If anyone would be so nice to take my spot, please contact the admin of the HS you're interested in (and maybe tell me )

Until someone is found to take my spots I'll try to continue, but I can't promise anything
    Last edited by Invidiarum; May 23, 2014 at 04:06 PM.

Ramsay Snow's Avatar Senator

Quote Originally Posted by DrakeRox View Post
    Need replacements :

• House Renly on The Fall of Kingdoms - Not soo good position, all the Kingdom of the North fights against him(Stark, Tully, Arryn and Joffrey) but he still holds his major settlements(only lost his northern), all his major generals(Edric and Renly, which are all already NFs), is allied with Stannis and have a capable army, considering all his losses. Experience needed.
    • House Martell on The Fall of Kingdoms - Not so good position, holds all his starting settlements and is on a war with Tyrell. I believe his allies are Renly and Stannis.

I do believe with the absence of Stannis the Mannis, House Tully is vacant. It is their turn right now.

House Tyrell is also open. Right now, Houses are claiming their lands like crows on a corpse. Unless all vacancies are filled (QUICKLY, so alliances can be formed) they will not survive.

If someone still need a replacement I would take a place. Is doesn't really matter which House it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Drake123 View Post
    If someone still need a replacement I would take a place. Is doesn't really matter which House it is.
    As you can see on my post, I need a loooot of replacements, I always keep it up to date, feel free to pick a faction.

Can I get saves for Stark in Age of Kingdoms and Tully in The Fall of Kingdoms to check them and see if I want to take them?