Thread: Which country has the better Special forces, UK or USA [Dark Storm vs. avion365] - Commentary

Imperial's Avatar Primicerius

Default Which country has the better Special forces, UK or USA [Dark Storm vs. avion365] - Commentary

If I may interpret, this debate seems rather silly since I don't think anyone here can pull sources for their arguments like which SF has better tech, training, or experience.

Dr Zoidberg's Avatar A Medical Corporation

Default Re: Which country has the better Special forces, UK or USA [Dark Storm vs. avion365]

I feel that I must second Imperial's remarks. As far as silly debate topics on TWC go, this has got to be right up there as one of the silliest.
    Young lady, I am an expert on humans. Now pick a mouth, open it and say "brglgrglgrrr"!

Indefinitely Banned

Default Re: Which country has the better Special forces, UK or USA [Dark Storm vs. avion365]

especially since Australian SAS is the world's best specops

hellheaven1987's Avatar Comes Domesticorum

Quote Originally Posted by Exarch View Post
    especially since Australian SAS is the world's best specops
    Blah, obviously the honor fall on the commando group of French Foreign Legion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Markas View Post
    Hellheaven, sometimes you remind me of King Canute trying to hold back the tide, except without the winning parable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Diocle View Post
    Cameron is midway between Black Rage and .. European Union ..

Indefinitely Banned

Quote Originally Posted by hellheaven1987 View Post
    Blah, obviously the honor fall on the commando group of French Foreign Legion.
    oh of course, if you don't mind taking 80% casualty figures
    we'd much rather the enemy took those kinds of casualty figures

what do you think we are; Russia? Imperial Guard?

Holger Danske's Avatar Comes Limitis

Wow, another nationalist jerk-circle thread. I'm all in for the lulz!

Jægerkorpset produces the most complete soldiers.... In the World!

Nevins's Avatar Semper Gumby
    Civitate

Just to remind everyone, this is why we set up commentary threads. So people can talk about the topic without hijacking the actual thread. Any way a mod could move all of this to such a thread?
    Client of the honorable Gertrudius!

Narf's Avatar Reach for the Stars.
    Content Staff Magistrate

Quote Originally Posted by Holger Danske View Post
    Wow, another nationalist jerk-circle thread. I'm all in for the lulz!

Jægerkorpset produces the most complete soldiers.... In the World!
    True, they have been praised as the best soldiers, unofficially by many countries. Thing is, one can't really count with them as there's only about 30 or so. And 200 who is planing their movement. Besides none have met the requirements to join their ranks for 3 years.

Default Re: Which country has the better Special forces, UK or USA [Dark Storm vs. avion365] - Commentary

better at what? Seriously they (in fact all SF) are damn scary.

Diocle's Avatar Comes Limitis

Default Re: Which country has the better Special forces, UK or USA [Dark Storm vs. avion365] - Commentary

USA o.c.!

References? two hostages dead in the last British raid in Nigeria to free the two hostages!
    (I'm not talking about the fact that British Government didn't informed Italy, the British were right! but the results...two hostages: two dead )