Thread: sth about grand battle map

Icon5 sth about grand battle map

darth mod is a great work .
    now , i found that darth mod focus on adjustment on CAI recently . that's very useful .
    and i have a suggestion that if we can change the map in grand battle , not just enlarge the deployment area in battle . if we can change grand battle map larger and more variable will be great .

Default Re: sth about grand battle map

i think it will promot the game wery well.

Senator

Default Re: sth about grand battle map

You can't change the campaign map in any TW game after M2. There used to be added graphical features in DM:N but it caused problems for some users.

Icon14 Re: sth about grand battle map

Quote Originally Posted by Larkin View Post
    You can't change the campaign map in any TW game after M2. There used to be added graphical features in DM:N but it caused problems for some users.
    Napoleon: Art of War - A Realism Overhaul for Napoleon: Total War

Scaled Battlefields
    First thing to note is that this mod has scaled all aspects of the battlefield into a 4:1 ratio (scales the ground, unit figures, casualties, movement rates, weapon ranges, etc.), thus making the battlefield 4 times larger. This makes the entire battlefield feel much bigger, and making the combat more challenging and tactical at the same time. Without this, a Fog of War feature would be pointless and unrealistic.

NTW 3 v1 v2 also try to show sth special .

i like darth mod very much . so i hope it will go further . i don't meant to offend .

in fact i hope there is a mod change the game more playable ,sth special .

not just change uniform range balance again and again .

of course ,we should give our regards to those team who offer great help to us .

every mod is a great work