Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: [DotS Hungary team]: Romanian DotS forum members please check this thread!

Diodredai's Avatar Tiro
    Budapest, Hungary formerly Melbourne Australia

Default Re: [DotS Hungary team]: Romanian DotS forum members please check this thread!

My dear friends, please excuse me for not replying to your questions and letters. The direct reasons for why that has come to pass is detailed here:
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...=515865&page=8

Quote Originally Posted by Diodredai View Post
    My dear friends, brothers in arms and in the faith that DotS shall be the greatest creation to hit the modding scene since Europa Barbarorum for Rome Total War,
    I must apologize to you.

But Dénes, for what are you apologizing for?

In the past month, I have completely neglected the forums and DotS due to real life issues with my schedule that deprived me of all my spare time and sucked
    the very life force out of me, which made me so lazy that I didn't even come to the forums to tell you what is up.

You see, I spent nearly a month in the Russian Federation (of which I shall have incredibly fond memories of) and following that I got the most idiotic semester schedule
    that you can imagine. This meant that for nearly two months, I have been inactive completely from the DotS scene. That means that due to me, Michael and other essential
    staff members had to manage the menial tasks that they had entrusted me upon: and I am a man of my word therefore I have an announcement to make:

As of this moment, I have returned to take up the mantel once more and as my dear friend and boss Ross Downing, the leader of the mod would say:

ONCE MORE UNTO THE BREACH!

Therefore here is my official apology to all of you, my friends and brothers who relied upon me to stay defiant in the support of DotS.

So it is now official: I am not dead!
    United we stand, and I shall increase my efforts tenfold to make up for the time wasted.

I have received INNUMERABLE letters, personal messages, phonecalls and emails worrying where I was: to you I must say that you brought a tear to my eye when I saw more than
    fourty unanswered emails and personal messages. YOU PEOPLE ARE EXACTLY WHY I AM SO HAPPY TO WORK UPON SUCH A PROJECT!

Without your support and kindness, we would be nowhere. Therefore let me thank you all for your patience and I pledge to deliver.

I have returned.
    [The bottom of the page]

Thank you all for your support and from now I on I am again at your service.

Please ask any and all questions that you might have regarding the mod!

As always, I hope you all have a nice day!

Noroc,
    Dénes

Creator of the Unoffical DotS FAQ thread
    "Sagittis hungarorum libera nos Domine" (translation: "Lord save us from the arrows of the Hungarians")
    Creator of the Share your musical heritage! thread in the DotS forums

stoogeofstooges's Avatar Decanus

Default Re: [DotS Hungary team]: Romanian DotS forum members please check this thread!

I'd like to hear about your crappy semester schedule. Can't be any crappier than mine almost urned out to be

Hi!
    The Hungarian unit roster and the tech trees are done, as well as the starting position of the armies. The map is perfect, the family three can't be better.

So to work, or not to work: this is the question!

Of course, there are some unfinished tasks. But not with Hungary!

What is left:

1. Placing trade resources.
    2. Coding titles.
    3. Finishing starting positions of armies of some nations.
    4. Finishing model.db.
    5. Some work with EDUmatic.

So Great Work is approaching release, and you should apply for Closed Beta testing.

Dominion of the Sword - Magyar Department - Coordinator, PSF research leader
    The Great Conflicts - Magyar tribes researcher
    Heiđinn Veđr: Total War- Magyar tribes and Kingdom of Hungary researcher

stoogeofstooges's Avatar Decanus

Unit roster done? Congratulations!

Nice work kiskompi!(Szép munka amúgy ki csinálja a kunokat megmondanád nekem?)

Diodredai's Avatar Tiro

Ahoy there me maties!

Yet again we've been silent for quite some time

However, we have some great news!

The progress of the mod is ever advancing, and we had a bit of spare time on our hands, so the DotS Hungary team is going to supply ye with a treat!

We shall be releasing a detailed preview of a large section of Central Europe (namely Moravia, Bohemia, Poland and Hungary proper). This includes Transylvania, which without a doubt will be most interesting for our Romanian fans!

Stay tuned, we will be creating a thread for this very purpose soon in the coming days.

Quote Originally Posted by tibu17 View Post
    Nice work kiskompi!(Szép munka amúgy ki csinálja a kunokat megmondanád nekem?)
    My dear Hungarian brother! Ross (known here on the forums as Hross http://www.twcenter.net/forums/member.php?u=7352) is responsible for the Cumans.
    Although perhaps I might answer your questions should you have any as I also had a role to play in locating Cuman settlements, doing their family tree and such tasks!

I must however ask you to please keep all comments in English as we are international forum! )

Cheers,
    Dénes
    Last edited by Diodredai; November 08, 2012 at 04:06 PM.

"Sagittis hungarorum libera nos Domine" (translation: "Lord save us from the arrows of the Hungarians")

Leaf-Fan-Forever's Avatar Miles

Ahoy there me maties!

Yet again we've been silent for quite some time

However, we have some great news!

The progress of the mod is ever advancing, and we had a bit of spare time on our hands, so the DotS Hungary team is going to supply ye with a treat!

We shall be releasing a detailed preview of a large section of Central Europe (namely Czechy, Bohemia, Poland and Hungary proper). This includes Transylvania, which without a doubt will be most interesting for our Romanian fans!

Stay tuned, we will be creating a thread for this very purpose soon in the coming days.

My dear Hungarian brother! Ross (known here on the forums as Hross http://www.twcenter.net/forums/member.php?u=7352) is responsible for the Cumans.
    Although perhaps I might answer your questions should you have any as I also had a role to play in locating Cuman settlements, doing their family tree and such tasks!

I must however ask you to please keep all comments in English as we are international forum! )

Cheers,
    Dénes
    Now there are 2 previews that I will check everyday for! Thanks a ton for all your hard work and I can't wait to see the finished product.

We shall be releasing a detailed preview of a large section of Central Europe (namely Czechy, Bohemia, Poland and Hungary proper).
    What is the difference between Czechy and Bohemia?

Diodredai's Avatar Tiro

Quote Originally Posted by Silesian_Noble View Post
    What is the difference between Czechy and Bohemia?
    Absolutely nothing, it was a typo Thanks for pointing that out. I meant Bohemia & Moravia

Vipman's Avatar Protector Domesticus

This includes Transylvania, which without a doubt will be most interesting for our Romanian fans!
    You got that one right, I at least am interested
    Last edited by Vipman; November 09, 2012 at 11:23 AM.

Lord Baratheon's Avatar Decanus

The preview should be interesting.Now that I think about,we haven't got to see any Eastern Europe.So,I'm excited
    Remember, remember, the third of september, the Rome II treason and plot. I know of no reason why pre-order treason should ever be forgot.

Diodredai's Avatar Tiro

Quote Originally Posted by Hibernicus II View Post
    The preview should be interesting.Now that I think about,we haven't got to see any Central Europe.So,I'm excited
    Fixed that for ye

Transylvania is the border between Central and Eastern Europe

The preview will be published in the coming days, stay tuned.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...ralEurope2.PNG
    Last edited by Diodredai; November 11, 2012 at 05:05 AM.

Lord Baratheon's Avatar Decanus

Fixed that for ye

Transylvania is the border between Central and Eastern Europe

The preview will be published in the coming days, stay tuned.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...ralEurope2.PNG
    Your probably right about that,but where I live we seem to call everything east of Germany Eastern Europe.Its incorrect yes.I think its residue from the cold war,when everything behind the Iron Curtain was termed Eastern Europe.The U.N seems to agree though.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Northern_Europe
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Eu...N_geoschme.svg
    Although the same map places me in Northern Europe,which is news to me
    Remember, remember, the third of september, the Rome II treason and plot. I know of no reason why pre-order treason should ever be forgot.

Diodredai's Avatar Tiro

Ahoy there!

The greatly anticipated and promised Central European preview thread has been posted!

You may view it here:
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=576583

Good reading to all of ye!

~ Diodredai

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123