Page 18 of 27 FirstFirst ... 89101112131415161718192021222324252627 LastLast

Thread: Stainless Steel 7.0 Preview II: Gameplay Features II

Chazz1225's Avatar Miles

Default Re: Stainless Steel 7.0 Preview II: Gameplay Features II

Quote Originally Posted by strategiry View Post
    Can I throw money at this to make it come faster?

Epzilon's Avatar Libertus

I would donate money just to get an ETA.

Quote Originally Posted by The Glorious Nationalist View Post
    Sorry to ask this again...but how much of the mod is complete? say, 40 %?
    Don't know...but Transylvania should become independent, so the other ones can rot.

You can donate money for the ETA, I'll donate for it to come out sooner!

You can donate money for the ETA, I'll donate for it to come out sooner!
    oh you and your economical virginity
    Quote Originally Posted by wyrda78 View Post
    Well maybe if there was a thread instructing people on how to mod there would be more modders.

Hi my friends i am new to ss and played 6.4 version and i liked it's nice. When i enter the game i felt i entered a different game not like a mod. That's perfect.
    And my ideas about campaign that i played vh/vh and it's just like what I've been looking for ai. It plays really smart. I played kingdoms grand campaign mod broken crescent
    And this game is better than all. I see agent limit no upkeep for general's bodyguard and early and late campaigns these are perfet idea and choosing ai how i want. And number of units
    You did very well but I can't recruit strong units except Jerusalem. I played with Crusader states and i had money but i can't recruit. After some recruitment units are not available
    for so long. I lost against the turks even i was rich. So you should add more military buildings in the start. I don't understand why do we play with militia and peasant like that? All mod makers force us to play with weak units in the start. and why does ai declares war against all his neighboors even if he is weak. And for example venice makes alliance with scotland. They are so far and allies come for help? i don't think so and it's not sensitive. Ai shouldn't make alliances with the factions he has no connect and population should be more for upgrading the cities. and i see the british culture in crusader states. I think you should add sounds from the kingdoms campaign mod. Actually can't you steal sounds or permission from broken crescent for crusader states,seljuk sultanate and some other countries cuz sounds are perfect in that mod. That's all i can say about your mod and
    good luck for the next version and thank you

I've just read preview and my ideas: Re-emergent factions idea is great idea. But i didn't like godlike difficulty. I always play vh/vh but this is different. I always wonder what others do in the campaign game. I test ai and console should be opened. I am sure that i will be more succesfull if i enter every battle not autoreselve. But nobody has time like that and we get bored if we enter every battle. So we have to save the game before autoreselve. I should save however i want. Please don't touch console saving!!

Quote Originally Posted by enes117 View Post
    I've just read preview and my ideas: Re-emergent factions idea is great idea. But i didn't like godlike difficulty. I always play vh/vh but this is different. I always wonder what others do in the campaign game. I test ai and console should be opened. I am sure that i will be more succesfull if i enter every battle not autoreselve. But nobody has time like that and we get bored if we enter every battle. So we have to save the game before autoreselve. I should save however i want. Please don't touch console saving!!
    It's not compulsory. You'll have the option in campaign setup just like BGR.

Quote Originally Posted by Ritterbruder44 View Post
    oh you and your economical virginity
    Can I donate to you to make it come sooner?

Will anything be done in 7.0 for the marriage issue?

Can I donate to you to make it come sooner?
    yes, I think that I can make it come a week sooner for every $10 you send to me
    Well maybe if there was a thread instructing people on how to mod there would be more modders.

Decanus

Quote Originally Posted by Chazz1225 View Post
    Seconded. In all seriousness, you guys (SS mod authors) need to set up a paypal donation link in your mod page. I will give you at least $10, I think a lot of others might as well. No dishonor in getting some compensation for your hard work and fantastic work product....although I wonder if this might expose you to any legal issues? Hopefully not for *donations* only. Please someone correct me if I'm wrong?

If there's no problem I'd give Darth from Darthmod series $20 as well. Collectively ya'll teams have occupied hundreds of hours of my life with entertainment, certainly worth more than the price of a 3d movie ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by wrcromartie View Post
    Seconded. In all seriousness, you guys (SS mod authors) need to set up a paypal donation link in your mod page. I will give you at least $10, I think a lot of others might as well. No dishonor in getting some compensation for your hard work and fantastic work product....although I wonder if this might expose you to any legal issues? Hopefully not for *donations* only. Please someone correct me if I'm wrong?

If there's no problem I'd give Darth from Darthmod series $20 as well. Collectively ya'll teams have occupied hundreds of hours of my life with entertainment, certainly worth more than the price of a 3d movie ticket.
    In that case I hope that money is yours, and not your parent's, cause that would make you a huge

Decanus

Quote Originally Posted by Ritterbruder44 View Post
    In that case I hope that money is yours, and not your parent's, cause that would make you a huge
    Haha, yes unfortunately I've been on my own payroll for 11 years now....it was way cooler when my parents paid the bills. That brings me to a question I've been wondering for a while - I wonder what the average age of TW players is? I'm 27 I wonder if I'm below or above the average TW player.

Quote Originally Posted by wrcromartie View Post
    Haha, yes unfortunately I've been on my own payroll for 11 years now....it was way cooler when my parents paid the bills. That brings me to a question I've been wondering for a while - I wonder what the average age of TW players is? I'm 27 I wonder if I'm below or above the average TW player.
    there's a thread from fairprince in the threads section below, WITH A POLL

Quote Originally Posted by strife1013 View Post
    Maybe before Rome II :-)
    But what if Rome II comes out at the same time? Am I forced to choose?

Very well, if this happens, then I (through sheer force of will) shall split my body into two entities.

One will be Bad Duck and the other shall be Goody-little-two-shoes Duck !!!

Chazz1225's Avatar Miles

I'm seriously speculating they're like dead or something, like when's the last time gracul's made a post on this thread?

Maybe an Andrew Jackson might flush them out of hiding? Hmm? I'll even throw in a Lincoln

Chazz1225's Avatar Miles

As 7.0 i have to say that there needs to be a cut of certain units, preferably mercenary unit to make way for new units in the new factions. Firstly i think it's a waste having a levied peasants unit and a peasant infantry, they are pretty much the same except with one having 4 att and 1 charge while the other has 2 att and 2 charge. Clearly one is better and no one will ever use either of them, even the AI doesn't use them, get rid of one. Also the urban militias unit that's available to a few western European factions is not necessary and i doubt anyone interested in using it, trash that one too.

Next with the mercenaries, there are so many wastes here, firstly, Hunters......they are by far the unit i've come across, they make archer levies look pro AND the same with balkan archers, no one want to use them cause they are a waste, trash both of them for our sakes. Also Hashashim mercs, i think that even the Battlefield assassin's of Hungary are just useless but making a Hashashim merc unit is completely unnecessary. There are several more i wish were whipped clean but i'm not gonna drag this on, these slots could be used to bolster the limited armies of the Cumans, who i've grow to appreciate, the Kievans, the TO who really deserve a late period mounted knight unit, surprisingly the Byzantium deserves more units in their roster. Especially if another middle eastern faction is added (Hopefully the abbasids) they will need some slots, they don't need to be a copy of the Fatties

Alexanderos's Avatar Senator

This looks awesome~
    Throw me to the wolves and I will return leading the pack !