Quote Originally Posted by Maltacus View Post
Most likely not for the people who do experience the crashes more often than rarely... I have never had the pleasure of meeting most people playing Stainless Steel but I'll take your word for them being so lucky.

Moot point? I am submitting my personal opinion, not doing anything that comes close to arguing for, for example, the removal of any of these new features. I have not made any point except for asking a question - if that is really making a point - and saying how I personally will think of some of the changes.
Really kind of moot, if you experience crashes on SS then I bet you experience crashes with vanilla and/or other sub mods too. SS is even more stable than vanilla.

It could be a pain in the rear, but in the rare case of one loosing something because of a crash you could load the last game and autowin the battles you did win before the crash. It's just my opinion.

Regarding the difficulty, I think this simply make the battles a higher bet, forcing you to think more, I. E. have more depth and fun. One can still play on lower difficulties, SS it's pretty hard as it is.