Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Who Should We Fear a Genocide From, Christians or Radical Enviromentalist [total relism] vs [justicar] - Commentary

The Stig's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Default Re: Who Should We Fear a Genocide From, Christians or Radical Enviromentalist [total relism] vs [justicar] - Commentary

At least they haven't mentioned Kony.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ancient Aliens
    Yes. The Stig is Jesus.
    People's Republic of Cascadia

MathiasOfAthens's Avatar Comes Rei Militaris

Default Re: Who Should We Fear a Genocide From, Christians or Radical Enviromentalist [total relism] vs [justicar] - Commentary

lmao, plus rep for that stig.

Is TR essentially arguing god didnt commit genocide in the bible, god was merely taking care of his kids?

Indefinitely Banned

How many did he kill during Noahs flood.I am sure everybody died apart from Noahs clan and even the dinosaurs died.
    I magine if Noah had brought a baby T Rex
    Last edited by John ''True Grit'' Wayne; June 05, 2012 at 12:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Magicman2051 View Post
    I imagine this is a result of some hyperbolic overreaction to an overpopulation discussion.

it was his 'resisting the green dragon' topic...

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Cruise View Post
    How many did he kill during Noahs flood.I am sure everybody died apart from Noahs clan and even the dinosaurs died.
    I magine if Noah had brought baby T Rex
    That's horribly evil, but it isn't genocide. It was undiscriminatory mass murder, if it did happen.

Quote Originally Posted by J.Philp View Post
    That's horribly evil, but it isn't genocide. It was undiscriminatory mass murder, if it did happen.

My main example would be the conquest of the holy land, and the plagues of egypt (specifically the killing of the first born, which occurs after God prevents Pharaoh from releasing israel. )

Indefinitely Banned

God kills millions.And is loved.
    When Hitler does it he is bad.Thats double standards.

Lol I love how TR's argument reminds me of a wall of bricks made out of playing cards.
    Heir to Noble Savage in the Imperial House of Wilpuri

Nyxos's Avatar when in doubt, doubt.

can someone tell me what they are debating about ? I cba to read through the mud.
    Patronized by Hader.

Lord Rahl's Avatar Behold the Beard
    Content Emeritus

I'm not really sure what they're debating about. And again, TR has posted stuff from AIG without sourcing it. Not to mention justicar5 has asked TR to not post stuff from AIG.

Patron of: Ó Cathasaigh, Major. Stupidity, Kscott, Major König, Nationalist_Cause, Kleos, Rush Limbaugh, General_Curtis_LeMay, and NIKO_TWOW.RU | Patronized by: MadBurgerMaker
    Opifex, Civitate, ex-CdeC, Ex-Urbanis Legio, Ex-Quaestor, Ex-Helios Editor, Sig God, Skin Creator & Badge Forger
    I may be back... | @BeardedRiker

It was supposed to be (as in when he asked me) does the bible command genocide? What he thinks it is I have no idea. I am also having a really hard time reading what he has written.

Himster's Avatar Praeses

Havn't we learned that TR can't debate at all? How does he keep tricking people into accepting "challenges"?
    The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are so certain of themselves, but wiser people are full of doubts.
    -Betrand Russell

Quote Originally Posted by Himster View Post
    Havn't we learned that TR can't debate at all? How does he keep tricking people into accepting "challenges"?
    Because real men never back down from a challenge?

Quote Originally Posted by Himster View Post

TBQH I ain't that good at it. but as to how he catches you? He issues a challenge makes the topic and then makes it public. And then appeals to authority on an epic level.
    Last edited by justicar5; March 25, 2012 at 10:01 AM.

gaunty14's Avatar Vicarius

So like a Tom Clancy Rainbow 6 thing

"will help build battle station for food" - or rep

Primo's Avatar Protector Domesticus

This topic is somewhat unlucky. First of, TR may not be the best debater of all. And second, the topic should be "Who should we fear a genocide from, Religious People or Atheists".

That would be really interesting. If I would be any good at debatting, I would do it, but ... Well.

However, the Holocaust was not made possible through Christian views, that bs. It was made possible through hurt national pride of people living in a now poor nation, which was formerly a big power. The Speeches of Hitler appealing exactly to that made it posible in the end to make the Holocaust.

The "reasons" to target the jews was the racial inferiority/superiority sickness. That is more about biology, so more about radical environmentalists, but it would be bs to claim one of those two sides to be responsible for it.

But I shouldn´t start to argue about the Holocaust, not again.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare Moon View Post
    This topic is somewhat unlucky. First of, TR may not be the best debater of all. And second, the topic should be "Who should we fear a genocide from, Religious People or Atheists".

That would be really interesting. If I would be any good at debatting, I would do it, but ... Well.

However, the Holocaust was not made possible through Christian views, that bs. It was made possible through hurt national pride of people living in a now poor nation, which was formerly a big power. The Speeches of Hitler appealing exactly to that made it posible in the end to make the Holocaust.

The "reasons" to target the jews was the racial inferiority/superiority sickness. That is more about biology, so more about radical environmentalists, but it would be bs to claim one of those two sides to be responsible for it.

But I shouldn´t start to argue about the Holocaust, not again.

He changed the subject of the debate, I was willing ot debate: does the bible command genocide, and it clearly does, he however changed the subject (more than one) and offered justifications for the annihilation of an entire people. Holocaust Denial if you will. He then copy pasted from AiG (You know that lovely site that supports killing doctors and teachers) and when I called him on it he continued.

Um TR just said he will not forfeit because that means he will lose. But he has lost interest in this debate so he will respond slower, prob hoping Justicar gives up. LMAO. Thats not how you debate. And then he said hes going to start another thread.

well I have responded. The ball lies with him.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast