Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Who Should We Fear a Genocide From, Christians or Radical Enviromentalist [total relism] vs [justicar] - Commentary

Their Law's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Default Re: Who Should We Fear a Genocide From, Christians or Radical Enviromentalist [total relism] vs [justicar] - Commentary

TR's debating technique just seems to be a derivative of the Gish Gallop. Though adapted for an internet debate rather than real time one, you're not going to get far with him unless you narrow the focus to singular topics and rigidly enforce them. Otherwise he'll just attempt to drown out your points with sheer numbers.
    Last edited by Their Law; April 03, 2012 at 12:33 PM.
    "You have a decent ear for notes
    but you can't yet appreciate harmony."

Nyxos's Avatar when in doubt, doubt.

Default Re: Who Should We Fear a Genocide From, Christians or Radical Enviromentalist [total relism] vs [justicar] - Commentary

that's the problem with internet, you can't punch people.
    Patronized by Hader.

Lord Rahl's Avatar Behold the Beard
    Content Emeritus

With every one of justicar5's posts, I see a simple and clear argument. With every one of total relism's posts, I see...confusion. I'm convinced it comes from him allowing people to think for him, hence his outlandish beliefs, instead of him thinking for himself and having a curious and critical mind.

Patron of: Ó Cathasaigh, Major. Stupidity, Kscott, Major König, Nationalist_Cause, Kleos, Rush Limbaugh, General_Curtis_LeMay, and NIKO_TWOW.RU | Patronized by: MadBurgerMaker
    Opifex, Civitate, ex-CdeC, Ex-Urbanis Legio, Ex-Quaestor, Ex-Helios Editor, Sig God, Skin Creator & Badge Forger
    I may be back... | @BeardedRiker

Their Law's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Rahl View Post
    With every one of justicar5's posts, I see a simple and clear argument. With every one of total relism's posts, I see...confusion. I'm convinced it comes from him allowing people to think for him, hence his outlandish beliefs, instead of him thinking for himself and having a curious and critical mind.
    Or he's trying to win by swamping the opponent with a tidal wave of misinformation to the extent that it would be impractical for the opponent to address every single point raised. The end result being he can then claim that said opponent did not address x,y or z point and thus 'win' the debate.
    "You have a decent ear for notes
    but you can't yet appreciate harmony."

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Rahl View Post

Why thanks.

if i see one more :facepalm: emote from TR i am going to drive my car over a cliff and jump out, and while in mid air i will LIGHT MYSELF ON FIRE.

its beyond disrespectful to his opponent and he does it in every debate.

that is just poor sportsmanship, and ungentlemanly.

jesus would NOT be impressed at all.

Oh my word. The sheer amount of irony and pure ignorance as to why Justicar actually called off the "Debate" is staggering in TR's last post. I meen jesus man, its kind of painful to read.

Patronized by the mighty Heinz Guderian

So TR is for once is emotional, well he needs to suck up because his life is not on the line in these debates. If someone wants to call these debates off, it wouldn't kill anyone. Anyways so when is Atheism a religion, maybe several Atheists need to write a book about the theory behind the purpose, and reasoning for being one. All it needs are sixty-six situations, by forty authors, in three languages, over three continents, spanning approximately over a millennium and six-hundred years.

Anyways off the random keep the debates formal please, if TR is so religious he would just let "GOD" answer to justicar5, not Total realism answer to Justicar. Incidentally the problem is everyone here cares MORE about the way other people live their own lives, than follow their own way of living to the fullest.
    Last edited by Jom; April 25, 2012 at 06:11 AM. Reason: Video censor bypasses
    Stay Scheming. #Raptors

I love how he openly admits he copies and pastes now.
    Heir to Noble Savage in the Imperial House of Wilpuri

Well, this whole debate was incredibly stupid to begin with since there's very little reason to suppose genocide from either of these two groups outside of maybe some quasi-religious motivated bigotry or ethnic intolerance in Africa. TR might have traded his brain for a rotten potato but when the argument itself is broad and incredibly dumb to begin with it doesn't really matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalinin View Post
    Well, this whole debate was incredibly stupid to begin with since there's very little reason to suppose genocide from either of these two groups outside of maybe some quasi-religious motivated bigotry or ethnic intolerance in Africa. TR might have traded his brain for a rotten potato but when the argument itself is broad and incredibly dumb to begin with it doesn't really matter.

The topic was supposed to be 'does the bible order genocide'.

Indefinitely Banned

Tell him atheism is not a religion.

Himster's Avatar Praeses

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Cruise View Post
    Tell him atheism is not a religion.
    He doesn't care about "liberal propaganda" like truth or reality.
    The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are so certain of themselves, but wiser people are full of doubts.
    -Betrand Russell

.L.'s Avatar Campidoctor

What the........ That retarded debate is still going on? I'm pretty sure it holds the record for our longest debate.

No, it's not. Someone necroed.
    Heir to Noble Savage in the Imperial House of Wilpuri

Quote Originally Posted by justicar5 View Post
    The topic was supposed to be 'does the bible order genocide'.
    Dude, the Bible is full of double standards, i doubt its validity myself. (does it even deserve that capital B?)

Himster's Avatar Praeses

Quote Originally Posted by SuperTechmarine View Post
    Dude, the Bible is full of double standards, i doubt its validity myself. (does it even deserve that capital B?)
    If the Iliad deserves a capital "I" then the Bible deserves a capital "B".
    The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are so certain of themselves, but wiser people are full of doubts.
    -Betrand Russell

Indefinitely Banned

Is this debate still going on wow I would have given up long ago unless they are actually the same person arguing with himself?

MathiasOfAthens's Avatar Comes Rei Militaris

Wow, TR is back. Interesting. Seems he didnt study grammer or vocabulary during his vacation. So many misspelled words that he continuously misspells. If only he learns how to spell "Now", "Know", "Explain". Its not that hard.

And funny he thinks there are so many people who agree with him because he doesnt get a lot of responses to his invitations.

I think this debate shows that debates around here demands a moderator.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast