Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Suggestions and Feedback

Default Re: Suggestions and Feedback

Sorry for next reply but i have to ask again. Are U working with armour upgrade. Will that, at some stage will be reflected in models, or only will rise up statistics ?

Kolwen's Avatar Artifex

Pyrohs have made a lot of models for armour upgrades, but they need to be skinned.
    At the moment of the release I was the only skinner in the team and I had not time to add them, however now Aru has joined us and hopefully you will see them all soon

yep, and believe me, the model upgrades are stunning

"With Hate, all things are possible." Malus Darkblade

Thats some craick! Gets better and better

Alexandros I.'s Avatar Ordinarius

Hi!
    For what I could see in the mod it seems to be really great!

I hope this is the right thread for my problem.
    I entered a campaign and did a custom battle in which the game had a CTD. Attached you get the log.

[QUOTE=Kolwen;11328139]I made the dwarven cities for cow, and I will make the Elven ones, hopefully with the kavipannu's help.

I will check their ranges, thanks for the feedback.

I also don't know if it is intended but at turn 65-70 the cultists cities became all nagaritte.
    [/QUOTE ]
    Every turn, the cultist settlements have chances to be claimed by nagarythe. This is the way we have represented their vassal relationship. Thanks to that you can face nagarythe even being very far from their borders.

Are you playing with small unit scale? Perhaps he had too much bodyguards at the beginning.

Sure, your priest trained in great temples of asuryan will have more influence on the regions.

Nice to hear that you are enjoying the campaign. Believe me, it will become better with the 1.0 version.
    I must say that both you made an excellent work with those textures, and since the dwarven gameplay is filled with lots of sieges... It was more pleasing.
    Nice gameplay aplication of the cultist naggarite relationship, thats a good idea.
    Im playing with normal scale, Im not fan, even if I can play on larger scales, of enormous armies, I like the small and profesional armies, and I think this mod fits me better than CoW, more oriented to greater numbers and battles.
    Ah, fine, I will have to upgrade my Asuryan temple then, if not the religious unrest is terrible.

And take the time you need for the version 1, I will play every faction's campaign in this beta.
    In the meanwhile I may do some modifications in descriptions, ancillaries, adding the Phoenix Guard to Caledor...

One think: I only have basic knowledge about Warhammer lore and while played I asked myself: Why Tiranoc is allied with Naggarithe? Just curious

EDIT: Nevermind I have just read a TWmadman's post explaining it.

Another one: In Tiranoc lands are tiranoci chariots as mercenaries, every kingdoms has a special type of mercenaries or not?
    Last edited by Oznerol; April 16, 2012 at 09:44 AM.

Left: artwork by the great Duncan Fegredo.

A link to my Deviantart's account.

i am heavily reworking buildings and temples, unrest will still be a problem, but you ll have FAR more AND effescient tools to fight it.

Kolwen's Avatar Artifex

Yes, you are right, normal unit scale fits much better in my opinion to our mod.

Quote Originally Posted by Oznerol View Post
    In the meanwhile I may do some modifications in descriptions, ancillaries, adding the Phoenix Guard to Caledor...
    Of course you are free to make a submod. We have added White Lions of Chrace because it's lore wise.
    Caledor I was hunting with his cousin Koradrel from Chrace at the chracian forest when Morathi learned that he was going to be crowned as Phoenix King. Then she sent his best assassins to kill him, and the brave chracian hunters managed to defend him with his own lives.
    From that moment Caledor I named their bodyguards those hunters and called them White Lions of Chrace.
    Every Phoenix king since that moment have a bodyguard of White Lions.
    That is all stated on the historic events spawned.

Quote Originally Posted by Oznerol View Post
    Another one: In Tiranoc lands are tiranoci chariots as mercenaries, every kingdoms has a special type of mercenaries or not?

There are a couple of AOR units. You just need to find them The Tiranoc Chariots are the easier to found because they can be recruited in all the tiranocci kingdom.

Kolwen's Avatar Artifex

Quote Originally Posted by Alexandros I. View Post
    Hi!
    For what I could see in the mod it seems to be really great!

I hope this is the right thread for my problem.
    I entered a campaign and did a custom battle in which the game had a CTD. Attached you get the log.
    I have been looking your log and it seems a problem with an elephant-like unit.
    Do you remember what faction were you playing?
    Avelorn, Chaos, Nagarythe?

I know I said this before, but I'm not sure you gave me a definit answer - sorry.

Will you include the Dragons for Caledor for the next version? (Animation's are fine, don't worry. )

Alexandros I.'s Avatar Ordinarius

Quote Originally Posted by Kolwen View Post
    I have been looking your log and it seems a problem with an elephant-like unit.
    Do you remember what faction were you playing?
    Avelorn, Chaos, Nagarythe?
    Eataine (Me):
    - Phoenix Guard
    - Lothern Sea Guard
    - Lothern Ship's Compnay
    - Eataine Silver Helms

vs.

Nagarythe:
    - Sorceresses
    - Knights of Anlec
    - Manticore Riders
    - Witch Elves of Khaine
    - War Hydra

The CTD occurred when I was moving the Silver Helms to the enemy's right flank where the Hydras were.

Second post ever here, as this mod has me hooked already. The balance issues around economy, squalor and unrest are all known, the only bug for me is occasionally the enemy Hero in battle will be just white with no skin textures. As for gameplay, as Averlorn, I've had the Everqueen kicked out of Everspring despite high religion and green status, I then had the opportubnity to walk back in next go, knock a few heads and get 20k+ gold for it.
    I'm guessing that's a cash boost for a very slow economy. Cheers. Everything else I've noticed is in the other posts bar ctds, of which I've had none and as a vista/steam user that's a relief. I am using the shortcut and the kingdoms launcher from Squiggy?
    Great mod, keep it coming.
    Pikey

Quote Originally Posted by Ayamo View Post
    I know I said this before, but I'm not sure you gave me a definit answer - sorry.

Will you include the Dragons for Caledor for the next version? (Animation's are fine, don't worry. )
    yes

Kolwen's Avatar Artifex

Quote Originally Posted by Pikey5 View Post
    Second post ever here, as this mod has me hooked already. The balance issues around economy, squalor and unrest are all known, the only bug for me is occasionally the enemy Hero in battle will be just white with no skin textures. As for gameplay, as Averlorn, I've had the Everqueen kicked out of Everspring despite high religion and green status, I then had the opportubnity to walk back in next go, knock a few heads and get 20k+ gold for it.
    I'm guessing that's a cash boost for a very slow economy. Cheers. Everything else I've noticed is in the other posts bar ctds, of which I've had none and as a vista/steam user that's a relief. I am using the shortcut and the kingdoms launcher from Squiggy?
    Great mod, keep it coming.
    Pikey
    Thanks Pikey. I will check the textures. Was a cultist captain or general?

Yes I believe it was Cultist. Think part of the Cauldron of Blood, if I remember correctly.

I play with Eataine and i lost maybe 10-15 assassins ( none of them managed to kill anybody ) , i have problems with cities rebelling for no reason . Then i played with Nagarythe in custom battle and i was a bit disappointed since i expected a more detailed version of the Dark Elves from CoW .
    Last edited by The Despondent Mind; April 20, 2012 at 07:39 PM.

So i just downloaded and tried this mod last night and was blown away! I knew you guys were working on a war hydra but to have gryphons, dragons and so forth in there too is just incredible! This is a landmark in TW modding history in my mind

I have a question also, do you have plans to add Lions to chrace in any other way than the chariots? If it would be possible having a unit like the war dogs from RTW (cant remember if there were a similar unit in MTW2) but with Lions instead if the dogs .

Anyways, thx for your great work and effort!

Quote Originally Posted by Uber Mind View Post
    I play with Eataine and i lost maybe 10-15 assassins ( none of them managed to kill anybody ) , i have problems with cities rebelling for no reason . Then i played with Nagarythe in custom battle and i was a bit disappointing since i expected a more detailed version of the Dark Elves from CoW .

This is a beta, we are balancing stuff.

But thanks God you can return playing COW so you will no longer be forced to play our mod again and again.

haha!

Quote Originally Posted by jthewonder View Post
    So i just downloaded and tried this mod last night and was blown away! I knew you guys were working on a war hydra but to have gryphons, dragons and so forth in there too is just incredible! This is a landmark in TW modding history in my mind

I have a question also, do you have plans to add Lions to chrace in any other way than the chariots? If it would be possible having a unit like the war dogs from RTW (cant remember if there were a similar unit in MTW2) but with Lions instead if the dogs .

Anyways, thx for your great work and effort!
    Lions of Chrace (heavy infantry) will be recruitable for Chrace Factions in barracks lvl 4 in 1.0

Can't wait! keep up the great work

This is a beta, we are balancing stuff.

But thanks God you can return playing COW so you will no longer be forced to play our mod again and again.

haha!
    You make me look like i hate this mod .