Page 52 of 577 FirstFirst ... 22742434445464748495051525354555657585960616277102152552 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,040 of 11528

Thread: "Who am I?" M2TW version (closed)

Default Re: "Who am I?" M2TW version

I feel... Sicily. But Denmark and Poland are good guesses too. Still, he's either Sicily or the Turks.

how much till the answear?

lolIsuck's Avatar WE HAVE NO CAKE!
    Patrician Citizen took an arrow to the knee

Well if I follow the rules I need to wait untill 2:40AM which is still 2,5 hours but I can't stay up that long as I have class at 8:45 so it will either be sooner or tomorrow morning.

Ferdiad's Avatar Patricius

Sooner is fine with me.

cant you posted it now?

No, I have to wait at least 1,5 hours IMO. Now, only answers or discussion of the map, no more questioning about when it will be revealed please.

MILAN

Venice

A bit early but I have to go to bed.

I was....

Map
    Danmaurk Riki!!!

Story
    Denmark has a great economy, you start with 10000 florins, Denmark starts with 2 armies that can easily take Hamburg and Stockholm quick and your economy goes sky high. Without rushing it I took Oslo, Magdeburg and Stettin too. I converted Hamburg, Stettin and Oslo to cities and only left Magdeburg as a castle which was possible because I wasn't at war with anyone. All these cities make great economical centres. I later took an army to Antwerpen and was at this point besieging Bruges.

Venice did great again, a crusade was called just after turn 10 and they immediately rushed in taking Jerusalem and the turn after Acre. They lost Jerusalem because of a rebellion, took it back and lost it again because they thought it was smart to move the big army back to Turkey. They are not doing very well though as they are at war with the Byzzies, Hungary and the HRE, at the moment they have actually lost Rhodes, Crete, Thessaloniki and Durazzo and I bribed armies besieging Zagreb and Venice.

Milan are the bastards they used to be again, they took some French cities and they took Sardinia after Sicily lost it. After that they started to do stupid stuff like attacking the Papal States and me, they took Corsica but lost Genoa. My crusading army heading for Tunis took both Dijon and Marseille and gave them back to France, they still have Paris though and they even defeated me at Bruges (because my army thougth it was a good idea to flee with half the troops left-_-)

Sicily only took a few North African settlements and the Pope didn't act very extraordinary either so not a lot of other options.

Teutonic Warlord's Avatar Semisalis

Quote Originally Posted by lolIsuck View Post
    A bit early but I have to go to bed.

I was....

Map
    Danmaurk Riki!!!

Story
    Denmark has a great economy, you start with 10000 florins, Denmark starts with 2 armies that can easily take Hamburg and Stockholm quick and your economy goes sky high. Without rushing it I took Oslo, Magdeburg and Stettin too. I converted Hamburg, Stettin and Oslo to cities and only left Magdeburg as a castle which was possible because I wasn't at war with anyone. All these cities make great economical centres. I later took an army to Antwerpen and was at this point besieging Bruges.

Venice did great again, a crusade was called just after turn 10 and they immediately rushed in taking Jerusalem and the turn after Acre. They lost Jerusalem because of a rebellion, took it back and lost it again because they thought it was smart to move the big army back to Turkey. They are not doing very well though as they are at war with the Byzzies, Hungary and the HRE, at the moment they have actually lost Rhodes, Crete, Thessaloniki and Durazzo and I bribed armies besieging Zagreb and Venice.

Milan are the bastards they used to be again, they took some French cities and they took Sardinia after Sicily lost it. After that they started to do stupid stuff like attacking the Papal States and me, they took Corsica but lost Genoa. My crusading army heading for Tunis took both Dijon and Marseille and gave them back to France, they still have Paris though and they even defeated me at Bruges (because my army thougth it was a good idea to flee with half the troops left-_-)

Sicily only took a few North African settlements and the Pope didn't act very extraordinary either so not a lot of other options.
    Right twice in a row. Good map, btw.
    I figured you had to be Denmark because you had expanded well into Scandinavia and the main of the continent. The money could be explained easily by rich Antwerp, Arhus, Hamburg, and the mines of Stockholm. Venice was the next most tempting, but it made me wonder why the human would have taken Smyrna instead of Corinth, unless he/she was trying to trick us.
    Insert something witty or possibly out of context here.

I normally take Smyrna before Corinth too but that is because I tend to avoid war with other factions at the start.
    And yea, it's a great moneymaking region, Arhus and Stockholm both have over 6000 income, Hamburg and Oslo around 4000 I think by turn 100.

I play retrofit often and every single faction in your picture has expanded like that in my games. Poland was the most different, I thought.

Oh well :\

Yea well, I did do almost the same as the AI but I don't really have many options do I? Though Denmark almost never take Magdeburg I think.

tudor93's Avatar Primicerius

damn, I wanted to say Denmark but I was like "can't be denmark AGAIN!" so I followed the bandwagon
    Īnfrānt nu eşti atunci cānd sāngeri,
    nici ochii cānd īn lacrimi ţi-s.
    Adevăratele īnfrāngeri,
    sunt renunţările la vis.

are you kidding me? Denmark ALWAYS does that o.o

Parzival2211's Avatar Ducenarius

Did you say that you gifted 2 cities to France? Wouldn't that violate the rules of the game if you don't tell in advance?

I took and gifted them after this post, while going on crusade to Tunis. It probably was around turn 80.

Mausolos of Caria's Avatar Royal Satrap

Okay guys, although I was wrong with my guess I have a new map!

Stainless Steel 6.4, Early Campaign, H/H. Turn 52, money 3798:

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Starting positions:

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Iberia:

yellow with red border: Kingdom of Leon
    white with blue border: Kingdom of Portugal
    tannish with blueish border: Crown of Aragon
    Orange with white border: Moorish Caliphate

Europe:

Dark blue with white border: Scotland
    red with yellow border: Kingdom of England
    blue with yellow border: Kingdom of France
    black wth yellow border: The Holy Roman Empire
    white with redish border: Kingdom of Poland
    Pink with greenish border: Kingdom of Hungary
    Purple with red border: The Byzantine Empire

Italy:

Goldish with white border: Genoa
    dark red with yellow border: Venice
    Pale gold: Papal States
    Dark grey with white border: Sicily

Baltic:

Brick colored with blue border: Kingdom of Norway
    Yellow with blue border: Kingdom of Denmark
    Light brown with red border: Lithuania

East Europe:
    Dark Blue with red border: Novgorod
    Light blue with yellow border: Kiev
    Brown with light blue border: Cuman Khanate

Middle East:
    Green with yellow border: Seljuk
    Greenish blue with redish border: Kwharezmian Empire
    White with Gold border: Crusader States
    Tan with Black border: Fatmid Caliphate

If there are any questions, feel free to ask
    Last edited by Ishan; April 20, 2012 at 09:23 AM. Reason: UI deleted + radar map enlarged

If players are posting radar maps from SS mod then keep in mind that UI that is user interface of the mod is uniquely made for particular factions, so that narrow downs the guess and makes it very easy. I have corrected your map Mausolos of Caria. Carry on...

Skald's Avatar Decanus

Byzantines is my guess...