Thread: Unit Cards - unit skin , question

Default Unit Cards - unit skin , question

Wondered about England in particular, because I'd worried that I screwed up the installation or something went wrong etc.

When I load the custom battle, all these english units have Unit Cards that look like they're from Bellum Crucis or S.S. or something else than Vanilla,,, but the units themselves are standard vanilla with I think it's the Burrek Skins.

is that correct?

Default Re: Unit Cards - unit skin , question

"Bellum Crucis or S.S"

I fear we have not such stuff on SV.3.3.
    Burrecks yes, but also some other reskins from the same period. You know, Rusichi didn't existed at this stade of the MTW2 modding

Maybe also you're speaking of Disgruntled Goat's units, its playable in dark age/early era for England/Denmark...can't remember exactly how many nice units he made.

Default Re: Unit Cards - unit skin , question

I wasn't sure how to describe the look of the units, but the unit cards and unit info cards show units that look drastically different than their actual appearance.

"Feudal Swordsmen" for instance, is the standard armored swordsmen (in plate) but the picture / unit card shows soldiers wearing brigantine with nasal helms -- sorta like the body of a Italian cav militia, with the head of an early captain.

I figure there must be some W.I.P. units that didn't make it in the 3.3 release , which is good because I thought my install was screwed up.

thx =)