Thread: Recruits and Regulars

panzer 4's Avatar Domesticus

Default Recruits and Regulars

so i was playing the single player campaign and was astonished at the new ottoman roster, but after fighting a few battles it occured to me, will my soldiers ever get to vet? i have 1 unit of tufekchi that have fought multiple battle and have 3 chevrons (which do nothing as battle vet dont mean anything) and they still are the same as recruits
    The US will gladly step up to become the world police when there is oil involved, yet they will resign the second there is a genocide in Africa, a slaughter in an allied nation, or a massacre committed by dictators, all who's nations have nothing to offer, but the gratitude of the people to the international community for reaching out.

Default Re: Recruits and Regulars

so no one can answer this!?
    The US will gladly step up to become the world police when there is oil involved, yet they will resign the second there is a genocide in Africa, a slaughter in an allied nation, or a massacre committed by dictators, all who's nations have nothing to offer, but the gratitude of the people to the international community for reaching out.

Sorry panzer 4, I'm not involved with the campaign game. The experience table for multiplayer only gives small bonuses. To get +1 morale you would need to get to exp level 5, +2 morale at exp level 9 (the max level on the table).
    I'm not sure if the campaign game uses this table.
    Unfortunately our campaign guy (Lord Sean) is an Italian speaker & doesn't seem to spend much time on this forum.
    Perhaps if you asked your question on the Lordz forum you will get an answer (quicker).
    Lordz forum:
    http://www.thelordz.org/forum/

i dont have an account on the lordz unfortunately and am not too keen to make one too :S