Page 71 of 78 FirstFirst ... 2146616263646566676869707172737475767778 LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,420 of 1547

Thread: [Submod] The King of Rivers and Hills. A complete overhaul of Westeros TW.

Drazule's Avatar Campidoctor

Default Re: [Submod] The King of Rivers and Hills. A complete overhaul of Westeros TW.

What do you mean? Its probably the most stable version of the mod out there.

Dux's Avatar Warden of Westeros
    Gaming Emeritus

Default Re: [Submod] The King of Rivers and Hills. A complete overhaul of Westeros TW.

This mod, as mod for Westeros .53 was finished and released long ago. I might convert the mod to WTW 1.0 when it is released, but this is the final version for the beta. The new version for WTW 1.0 will hopefully be more inline with official lore in the World of Ice and Fire.

Libertus

Hey Dux quick question

What did you change within the script so your generals could have family's and not be within the royal family tree

FrostySOTF's Avatar Ice in My Veins
    Content Emeritus

Blog Entries

why does it crash every time I try and load a HS save?

Iron Aquilifer's Avatar Protector Domesticus

You need the patch perhaps?

Gaming Emeritus

His problem was solved, he indeed needed the patch.

While installing the patch, it is important to put the data folder of the patch in the Korah folder. So merge the patch data folder with the Korah data folder.

Eisenherz's Avatar Laetus

So I downloaded KoRaH but it crashes when I select a starting faction. WTW .53 works fine - does it have to do with patch?

Eisenherz's Avatar Laetus

Quote Originally Posted by Dux View Post
    His problem was solved, he indeed needed the patch.

While installing the patch, it is important to put the data folder of the patch in the Korah folder. So merge the patch data folder with the Korah data folder.
    When you say merge the folder should be patch folder be a separate folder within Korah's data folder or do I need to copy all of the script and just paste it underneath?

Adanedhel's Avatar Campidoctor

Could someone post a working link to this submod? The links in the OP are not working for me. Thanks!

Mega link works now. There was probably some temporary malfunction.
    Last edited by Adanedhel; March 02, 2015 at 08:51 AM. Reason: Solved

Gaming Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by Eisenherz View Post
    When you say merge the folder should be patch folder be a separate folder within Korah's data folder or do I need to copy all of the script and just paste it underneath?
    If I remember correctly the patch is a data file, this file is basically the data file of the korah folder, only patched. So you have to merge the patch data file with the korah data file. Simply extract or copy paste the patch data folder in the korah folder, click yes to overwrite. Do not put it in the kingofriverandhills/data folder, put it in the kingofriverandhills folder. If you do not get asked to overwrite then you did it wrong.

Hey quick question, im in a campaign with the starks (cos there the best faction , obviously) and I would be making 15,000 a week but I get like -16k in corruption costs in my weekly costs and I have no idea why as they are already being taken away before each settlements income is worked out. just a bit frustrating that's all as 3 factions just all declared war and im now negative 7500 , which isn't too good tbh.
    Be nice if someone could explain , hope Im not just being stupid, thanx matt.

Iron Aquilifer's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Corruption is due to the distance between settlements and the capital. If you move your capital to a more central location, then it will drastically lower. I believe that using ur Faction Leader as governor in a settlement sees all the corruption removed, however on that I am not certainm

I know mate its just on my save im being charged twice instead of just once , e.i in the income of the settlement where all costs are deducted to give overall profit of the castle/city and in my weekly kingdom expenditure , but if iv already paid it in the first example then why again afterwards, not sure if anyone else has spotted this as well , but thanks for trying to clarify it for me anyway ,appreciated.

Lemphibar's Avatar Civis

Very stable. Many hours in with starks and gardeners. Great fix till the big one

Dragnoov's Avatar Libertus

good

Roma_Victrix's Avatar Call me Ishmael

This mod is amazing! I didn't like the fact that you turned the banners off, though, so I turned them back on in the "KingofRiverandHills.cfg" file by changing the "show_banners =" field from "0" to "1." Now I can see all the banners, and they look fantastic when unfurled on the battlefield!

In either case, you deserve +1 rep at the least, OP. Great job!

Gaming Emeritus

Thanks

Hey, your mod is excellent, congratulations on that and thank you very much for your effort and your time that you put into this. But out there on YT is a prick (Targaryen Dynasty or somethin like that) that posts videos with your game and other games made by members of this site as his own and he's trying to extort money from people for them. I mean WTF, how ed up can anyone be to do this ? Can't anyone report his YT channel or put him to his place ? This is a new kind of low, that's ing theft. I know you guys @ here probably know about that waste of genetic material, but come on !?!

Anyone want to buy Dux's mod for 10.99$? - http://www.ebay.com/itm/Kings-of-Riv...ain_0&hash=ite - Aye, we're sadly aware of him...

Murfmurf's Avatar Primicerius

Woah, as if someone has stooped that low. Has it been reported to eBay?

Westeros: Total War Unit-Maker
    Check out our previews here!