Page 70 of 78 FirstFirst ... 204560616263646566676869707172737475767778 LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,400 of 1547

Thread: [Submod] The King of Rivers and Hills. A complete overhaul of Westeros TW.

Shankbot de Bodemloze's Avatar From the Writers Study!
    Citizen

Blog Entries

Default Re: [Submod] The King of Rivers and Hills. A complete overhaul of Westeros TW.

Thanks... again.
    THE WRITERS' STUDY | THE TRIBUNAL | THE CURIA | GUIDE FOR NEW MEMBERS

PROUD PATRON OF JUNAIDI83, VETERAAN & CAILLAGH
    UNDER THE PATRONAGE OF MEGA TORTAS DE BODEMLOZE

Default Re: [Submod] The King of Rivers and Hills. A complete overhaul of Westeros TW.

any news about the mod?

The best mod in the seven kingdoms!

Domesticus

There are officers and door-banners in the units?

Any update of the amazing mod?

"You grew up with actors,
    You learned their craft and you learnt it well.
    But I grew up with soldiers,
    I learned how to die a long time ago."

Dux's Avatar Warden of Westeros
    Gaming Emeritus

No sorry, I am still in South Africa, so not able to do anything. Work will resume when the main mod it released.

AdmiralThrawn's Avatar Vicarius

Or you could use AOPK as a base ...

Don't fly too close to that sun now Icarus.

The skin for Domeric, King of the Dreadfort (House Bolton) looks messed up. Is this known and being worked on or is there a fix that I missed?

Drazule's Avatar Campidoctor

Somebody correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure the mod is on hold until 1.0 comes out. I'm not sure if he'll update it until then.

Oops sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Drazule View Post
    Somebody correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure the mod is on hold until 1.0 comes out. I'm not sure if he'll update it until then.
    Okay thank you.

Drazule's Avatar Campidoctor

Quote Originally Posted by Baron von Manteuffel View Post
    Okay thank you.
    You're welcome. You've been asking around, and I just didn't want you to think its dead. Just waiting by this point.

Gaming Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by AdmiralThrawn View Post
    Or you could use AOPK as a base ...
    He, I see what you did there.

I'm glad my mod inspired you and provided you with a base for that awesome mod you created.

Sorry guys I just wanted to ask what extractor you use because mine doesn't seem to be working as none of the mods or sub mods work for me. When I try to launch AOPK it just says 'windows has stopped working. Thanks in advance

How can I completely download all of this? I got the first download working fine, but for some reason neither of the patches work for me. Help please?

Gaming Emeritus

Laetus

And what will happen if I install all of the mods in the folder I installed the original westeros mod ?
    Will it work ?
    Or I can have only one mod at a time :/ ?

You don't need the original Westeros. Just place the King of Rivers and Hills folder into your /mods and launch it from the batch file...
    The patch is a Data folder and just needs to be placed into said King of Rivers and Hills folder where it'll ask you to overwrite, you click yes and it's patched.

Etruscan's Avatar Civis

so uhh whats going on with the mod?