Page 64 of 78 FirstFirst ... 1439545556575859606162636465666768697071727374 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,280 of 1547

Thread: [Submod] The King of Rivers and Hills. A complete overhaul of Westeros TW.

Default Re: [Submod] The King of Rivers and Hills. A complete overhaul of Westeros TW. NEW PATCH RELEASED!

I am having trouble getting the mod to work. I am not using Steam and i have medieval II and kingdoms both installed and working. I also have Third age working. I updated kingdoms to the most recent patch and i downloaded KoRaH into the c drive all into the right files (medieval 2/ mods) but alas when i click the bat file i get an error reading "windows cannot find 'kingdoms.exe.' Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again." I have also tried using the launcher and that starts medieval 2 but then crashes. Ive read through the forum here and tried different things to get it to work but still a nope. Any help would be greatly appreciated

Default Re: [Submod] The King of Rivers and Hills. A complete overhaul of Westeros TW. NEW PATCH RELEASED!

You can add some houses as new factions to rebalance the game, like Hightower of Oldtown, Darklyn of Duskendale and Reyne of Castanere. Actually the main Houses of this regions are Overpowered, and this add wont slip away of history's contest. A house for Vale can be cool too, but Vale is "challenging" to play...

Sorry about my english, Good Work...

hello,
    it's seems to be a good work but i cant donwload it:
    Strategicinformer: when i click to download it give me a white page with fatal error
    Gamefront:it don't find the ddl when i click into download
    Can you give me a solution or re-upload it?
    Thanks for your great work
    (Sorry if my english is not perfect it not my natural language)

Dux's Avatar Warden of Westeros
    Gaming Emeritus

The gamefront link should work. Just tested it.

Strategyinformer gives me an error as well, will look into it.

i don't know why it give me this sort of answer in gamefront in various navigator :

Aucune page Web trouvée à l'adresse :http://media1.gamefront.com/guploads...e40fb7ccd44cd9
    Erreur 6 (net::ERR_FILE_NOT_FOUND) : Fichier ou répertoire introuvable"

Gaming Emeritus

New mega link of unpatched version:
    https://mega.co.nz/#!V8swTDbb!E1_YtV...OOSKuRfDjeHgsI

Default Re: [Submod] The King of Rivers and Hills. A complete overhaul of Westeros TW. RELEASED!

Hello! Have a question ... because when I start a campaign in this mod when it comes to three-quarters of the loading bar the game goes out and brings me back to the desktop?

however, you are great!

Sky Walker's Avatar Tiro

Download links in first post don't work. Can you please post some others that isn't from gamefront? I can't access gamefront downloads from my country.

Hi,
    an awesome mod for first sight, cannot wait to try it out

Gaming Emeritus

@Sky Walker, two post above yours:
    Quote Originally Posted by Dux View Post
    New mega link of unpatched version:
    https://mega.co.nz/#!V8swTDbb!E1_YtV...OOSKuRfDjeHgsI

Domesticus

Hello!

Some news for the next patch of the mod?

There will be banners for each unit?

very nice mod, i enjoy it quite a bit, especially the reskinned units, i never have the heart to play with the boltons tho

Badger-dude's Avatar Primicerius

Believe it or not, I have never played a singleplayer KORAH campaign. In fact, I have not played a singleplayer campaign of anything except Fire and Blood for over a year...

Which Houses have people had the most fun playing as? I am thinking Mudd (So that when the AI backstabs me e.t.c it makes sense!)

Uriyaca's Avatar Protector Domesticus
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Bolton, definetly. Amazing campaign

Played it like 3 months ago and it was the funnest campaign I ever played xD . Played on VH/M

I have never seen this happen before... Bloody rebels stole my tower!

Turn 6 or 7. Storm wiped from the Shorelands (Crownlands) and Lannister invasion beaten back.. .Despite two annoying CTDs in the battle against Lyonel Reyne (Had to use auto_win) after surrounding him with ten units to kill the fool.
    Last edited by Badger-dude; June 22, 2013 at 05:40 PM.

been playing KORAH for some time its really good, especially house Mudd

i have this problem where my keyboard functions dont work ingame, i cant use arrow keys for camera or anything all i can use is my mouse, any body else have this problem?

Gaming Emeritus

@Krist: That is a weird problem, I have not encountered it before.

As to Badger-dude, I know the feeling, I too have only ever played my own mod's singleplayer. After hotseating it is hard to get back into singleplayer.

Strange crash, was there no error log? Seems the game could not handle the death of Lyonel Reyne.

its not that much of a problem, its just weird because with fire and blood or the 0.53 enhanced i do not have this problem.

it shall not stop house mudd from their conquering

I took a copy of the logs as I normally do out of habit with Fab. I will have a look and see what it says later. Was too annoyed at the time :-p