Thread: AI formations

Evalation's Avatar Centenarius

Default AI formations

I really like this mod alot (especially the sountrack, Great choice ), But i was wondering about the formations of the AI. Everytime i fight a different faction they all deploy the same way, (In a straight line across the map), witch was very hard because every battle i fought i got flanked and surrounded every time.
    Is there a patch or something to fix this? because i really like the mod but the formations are kinda messed up.

GRANTO's Avatar Domesticus

Default Re: AI formations

man i wish i could get flanked and surrounded in every battle i fought , i have never realy played this mod but it sounds like a good thing going on , battles should be hard , alter your tactics to counter the ai , if you want a change try darth mod generic formations

Yea ill downlod darths formations. But if you like hard battles then this is the mod for you. THe ai,no matter what faction it is, Will line up all the way across the map from border to border then charge at you.
    Dont get me wrong, this is a great mod it had some good people making it and it turned out awsome. Just a little work on the formations and it would be epic.

Also i have a few questions, Does epirus ever invade rome? i never played too far into it to find out but im downloading this mod agian with the addons so ill stick with it for a while to see the new formations.
    Also what is the mods end date.

For those of you who dont know what im asking on the last question heres what i mean.
    Ex: Start date 302B.C./ End date??

z3n's Avatar State of Mind
    took an arrow to the knee

14AD